Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story (74061 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy / Ekiti 2018: Fayose’s Endorsement Of His Deputy, Wishful Thinking — Olujimi / Obiano At The Burial Of Richard Okeke, His Deputy's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
LOL....
Naija

1 Like

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kudos to the Deputy Governor that is the type of Deputy Governor we need.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by kissval1388: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
chaiiiiiiiiiii
buhariiiiiiiiiiii
why??
ahahahaahaha if you think this deputy Governor get sense click like. the man just wait make hell rufai mind comot for the argument. as he land hell rufai the slap, the first tin Mr rufai shouted was, chaiiiiiiiii buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
I swear , u are fired!!!

proudly wailer with dignity

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
segun544:
This story is very true! I reside in kaduna and this is the news that has actually been trending in kaduna and guess what? Even the hausa muslims are very happy with the deputy governor right now because even the hausa muslims are not benefiting as much as they expected!!!

There is a little twist to the story we heard in our side, we heard that Hell-rufai tumbled and started somersaulting immediately (Bantex) his deputy slapped him.

The part of the somersault made me laugh my belle out. (May God have mercy on my soul)
grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Goke7: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
I am admirer of el rufai due to his fearlessness as a strong leader but if these stories are true, then I think el rufai may have damaged his political career.

13 Likes

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by dikeigbo2(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wrestlemannia1 unfolding angry
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by George2016(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Deputy Governor i love the spirit.
Nothing will hapen cos u have majority supporting u.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by imtfans(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
make i pass yeye dey smell.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by chesterlee(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
wasco24:
Pdp(Christian) when will you people get tired

Today El-rufai want to demolish Christian village
Tomorrow El-rufai want to ban Christian from celebrating easter

Now he want to sack only Christians

El-rufai will do eight years by His grace

Zombie...Are u saying that APC is a Muslim Party?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hell rufai is a bokoharam.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Ahmeduana(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
erunz:

www.thewhistleng.com/governor-elrufai-deputy-bantex-slap-story/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
WOW! I LIKE IT, AM JUST IMAGINE HOW THAT MIDGET OF A GOVERNOR WILL LOOK LIKE WHEN THE DEPUTY WAS RAINING HOT SLAP (a.k.a igbati oloyi) ON HIM, BE LIKE e dakun e gba mi ooo, o ti fe pa mi, USELESS FULANI GOVERNOR THAT THINK THEY OWNS NIGERIA NOT KNOWING THAT THE REST OF THE COUNTRY ARE JUST KEEPING THEIR PEACE, AND NOW IS GETTING TO THE TIPPING POINT...WHAT A BETTER WAY OF RESETTING THE BRAIN OF A OVER ZEALOUS GOVERNOR BRAIN TO A DEFAULT OR FACTORY SETTINGS.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by tinsel: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wailers when there is no news they will just simply create one.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by bany88(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
I hope the slap formats his short brain

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by kissval1388: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
that moment u are making noise in the class and you don't know your teacher is standing at your back and he gave u strong koboko for back. shebi u know the pain use to be different from the ones u feel if he flogged u with ur consent?
Na wetin hell fufai felt. slap without his consent. lolsssss

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Cmiller(m): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
@OP.....la pics la believe, no pics la double slap
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by basadenet: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
The deputy should have given ten dirty slaps in return.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Cmiller(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
tinsel:
Wailers when there is no news they will just simply create one.
what's the opposite of "wailers"?
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by fernandoc(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
kissval1388:
that moment u are making noise in the class and you don't know your teacher is standing at your back and he gave u strong koboko for back. shebi u know the pain use to be different from the ones u feel if he flogged u with ur consent?
Na wetin hell fufai felt. slap without his consent. lolsssss
ah swear

2 Likes

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
I wish I know the deputy personally to congratulate him and give him a fatherly hugs and kiss,he deserve a national award for the best slap of the year. El rufai own don too much. I trust my southern Kaduna people dey no dey fear face,especially their women.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin brain-resetting slap...........back to back.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by fernandoc(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Element of surprise is very crucial in this case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by samjadinero(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na amadioha go faya d people wey restrain them. They for let them kee themselves. Rubbish politicians!
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
When will Christians be tired of propaganda against Islam? When will u Christians stop demonizing Islam? When will christians realise that no amount of propaganda against Islam can bury it? Today its Buhari trying to Islamise the country, tomorrow its Elrufai that is burning only christian homes! Now it is Elruafai trying to sack Christian civil servant! What is u pples problem? Only this afternoon a topic came up on NAIRAlAND about some muslims praying under d sea b4 u knew what christians found their way in and derailed the topic! The earlier christians realise that Islam is already deeply rooted the better for them!

6 Likes

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by tinsel: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Cmiller:
Are you a wailer?
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by mikeuz(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
I have 1 mission;to make sure my children and my upcoming linage have dual Nationality, we must escape Nigeria. The country jaga jaga.very hard country. Half of lagosian have a form of mentally disorder that they don't know, hard life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by tomioro(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
His days are numbered on that seat. Useless Governor.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Eluwilussit(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Chanchit:
The deputy governor deserves an award. That dwarf really needs a factory resetting slap.

I am sure it has been resetted. grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
segun544:
This story is very true! I reside in kaduna and this is the news that has actually been trending in kaduna and guess what? Even the hausa muslims are very happy with the deputy governor right now because even the hausa muslims are not benefiting as much as they expected!!!

There is a little twist to the story we heard in our side, we heard that Hell-rufai tumbled and started somersaulting immediately (Bantex) his deputy slapped him.

The part of the somersault made me laugh my belle out. (May God have mercy on my soul)
Amen. This news has made my evening. I wish I dey KD now I for join in the celebration,cos it calls for celebration.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Ahmeduana(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Cmiller:
NA ZOMBIE NOWW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
hahaha..the video would have make alot of sense ehn if true grin grin
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by misscall247: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
El-fai is not matured enough to handle power

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad / Picture Of New Biafra Map Covering PH,CALABER,IGALA,EDO AND IDOMA / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.