Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story (74297 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy / Ekiti 2018: Fayose’s Endorsement Of His Deputy, Wishful Thinking — Olujimi / Obiano At The Burial Of Richard Okeke, His Deputy's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by lastpage: 6:16am On Mar 26, 2016
coolscott:
[size=18pt] What I observe here is that those who fraudulently championed the APC's fray into power are getting into issues on their own (without the interference of any perceived political enemies).
El-Rufai is supposed, in my opinion to be on top of the matter with regards to the abducted girl case established in his state.
As governor, doing nothing about it will only paint him in bad light and won't earn political equity on a national scale.

That is one reason I like the former Kano governor, Shekarau. The one before Mr. Kwankaso.

He takes good action administratively, indications are.
[/size]

Please STOP all these noise about the abducted girls!
The girls are GONE FOR GOOD.

Even America cannot recover them as of NOW. Its almost THREE YEARS since they were abducted!
Some have died, some have been sold and married-off within and outside Nigeria, some have been brain-washed to become suicide bombers, e.t.c

So, WHAT MAGIC is anyone going to perform, to recover them.... in 2016?

Lastpage!
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by sammyogboso(m): 6:33am On Mar 26, 2016
Can't stop laffin.....
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by agbamaso: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2016
That is highly irresponsible governor to have slap his deputy. he is not qualify to be in that seat. what example is he laying. he is tribalistic, biased and what hv you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Gboliwe: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2016
Sirjamo:
If a governor and his deputy have issues, they are adults so is either they resolve it or part ways. No need to turn this to religion war because of inferiority complex. I wonder when you Christians will move on and stop reading religious meaning into everything because the last elections didn't favour you.

Just shorop if you don't have anything to say. Which one is "you Christians?" Are you crazy or you have amnesia?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2016
They were supposed to be honorable gentlemen and good leaders, but unfortunately the reverse is the case. Therefore, if this unpopular gist is actually true then both leaders need psychiatrist attention.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by BizBayo: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2016
Sirjamo:
If a governor and his deputy have issues, they are adults so is either they resolve it or part ways. No need to turn this to religion war because of inferiority complex. I wonder when you Christians will move on and stop reading religious meaning into everything because the last elections didn't favour you.

You mean the presidential election?
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by carinmom(f): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2016
Aromas:
If this news is true then El-Rufai should take it easy with the issue of civil workers in his state. I love the courage of his deputy he said and I quote My people will stone me if I go home A man who put his people first. #LetPeaceReign O
Believe this fake news at your own peril, i am from the state and i can assure you that no such thing happened its just rumours flying everywhere.

Even those ones claiming to be living in KD corroborating the story are lying. They are all rumour mongers.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Akadaworld(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2016
EugeneLeeJnr:
BREAKING: TWO FIGHTING IN GOVERNMENT HOUSE: Confirmed News reaching us has it that a governor who is already under a curse from two pastors slapped his deputy over argument on demolition of Christian houses. The deputy did not respond immediately. But when both the governor and his deputy were with some cabinet members, the deputy gave the governor a dirty slap. And since the deputy governor is taller than the governor, the governor fell down and was rushed to hospital for medical care. Neither the ADC to the governor nor the ADC to the deputy governor said anything. They only watched the drama as it is beginning to be clear that most people are NOT in support of the demolition exercises, rather than carrying out projects for people's welfare. We want to categorically assert that this is a confirmed news. When we heard it as rumour yesterday 23rd March, 2016 we had to carry out independent confirmation today and we could vividly confirm the news. Though funny. But this is the "change" some people voted for. But as far as Emirates News is concerned we are not ready to mention the name of the governor for now since he is still in the hospital. But if you say "El" and another person add "Rufai" well...they just might have a clue on what's going On.
You will make an excellent reporter. I recommend you to CNN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by NemzySeries(m): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2016
slimpoppa:
now thats executive slap.
hahahahahaha......yes Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo jst dat dem no allow d deputy add more slap wey go follow d 1st slap immediately jst like convoy
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by coolscott(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2016
lastpage:

Please STOP all these noise about the abducted girls!
The girls are GONE FOR GOOD.

Even America cannot recover them as of NOW. Its almost THREE YEARS since they were abducted!
Some have died, some have been sold and married-off within and outside Nigeria, some have been brain-washed to become suicide bombers, e.t.c

So, WHAT MAGIC is anyone going to perform, to recover them.... in 2016?

Lastpage!
[size=18pt]Please, understand what is being spoken about before you respond.
Were the Chibok girls abducted from El-Rufai's state?
I said "...the abducted girl case" meaning it has to do with 1 girl.
Should we take it that you are ignorant of the now sensational case of the under-aged girl kidnapped from another state and forcefully retained in Kaduna?
See link: https://www.naij.com/45659.html
Screenshot below

[/size]

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Omotonsho(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2016
wasco24:
Pdp(Christian) when will you people get tired

Today El-rufai want to demolish Christian village
Tomorrow El-rufai want to ban Christian from celebrating easter

Now he want to sack only Christians

El-rufai will do eight years by His grace
Common sense they say, is not Common.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by jacoik(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Baldadash

In Ese Oruru's voice!
lolhahaha I swear guy u dey madddd!!! but that small gal abi English language ooo
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by ylaa(f): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2016
AMEN.
quote author=RALPHOW post=44105023]This EL Rufai days are number, he want to sack the Christian Top civil servant from Southern Kaduna. Christians just have to wake up like we did against boko Haram, A week after Bishop David Oyedepo declared war against boko haram, he said they should start killing each other and they started bombing mosque, infact they kill more Muslim than Christian at the end of the day.
Christians in Kaduna and even Nigeria should wake up and pray to our God let the Muslims in EL Rufai cabinet start FIGHTING each other till they impeach him in Jesus name. [/quote]
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by egobetatoday: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
freeze001:
If this is true...El Rufai is biting more than he can chew especially on religous matters in the state. He had better tread carefully and maintain proper balance for peace to reign.

to think that he is not from kaduna state! Bantex should have given hell rufire a good beating. yeye man.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by egobetatoday: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
When will Christians be tired of propaganda against Islam? When will u Christians stop demonizing Islam? When will christians realise that no amount of propaganda against Islam can bury it? Today its Buhari trying to Islamise the country, tomorrow its Elrufai that is burning only christian homes! Now it is Elruafai trying to sack Christian civil servant! What is u pples problem? Only this afternoon a topic came up on NAIRAlAND about some muslims praying under d sea b4 u knew what christians found their way in and derailed the topic! The earlier christians realise that Islam is already deeply rooted the better for them!

who is talking about christian and muslims on this thread but you? you have instantly taken sides with hell rufire. the funny thing is that he is a mad man, muslims in kaduna know this. dont understand where u are getting at sha...

1 Like

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by freeze001(f): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
egobetatoday:

to think that he is not from kaduna state! Bantex should have given hell rufire a good beating. yeye man.

He isn't from Kaduna? Where's he from then and how did he get to be governor?
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by egobetatoday: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
freeze001:

He isn't from Kaduna? Where's he from then and how did he get to be governor?
he is from adamawa state. Apc politics u knowcheesy
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by swiffy(f): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Imagine smallish el rufai slapping MR BIGGY. Abeg na who give am dat mind. dat smallie is going beyond his limit oo
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
egobetatoday:

who is talking about christian and muslims on this thread but you? you have instantly taken sides with hell rufire. the funny thing is that he is a mad man, muslims in kaduna know this. dont understand where u are getting at sha...
only a warped daft will not knw that the only grouse u ve against Elrufai lies in dfact that he is a Muslim! Those criminal pastors gave their usual false prophesy that he wud lost in d election! I cannot think of what d man has done to deserve the hatred and fight he is getting from u christian fanatics! That fraud who calls himself Pastor Sulieman, who shud bury his head in shame, has the gut to speak against Elrufai! The christian propaganda and campaign of calumny against Muslims has reached alarming proportion! When a Muslim and a Christian fights, christians will immediately translate it as Islamization agenda! When will u pple stop and allow peace rein! Everybdy cannot be christians! U jus need to understnd that! U asked who is talkin about christians and Muslims?So many more I can't even mention for lack of space!
Easy1401:
I smell fishy, El -Rufiai is one of the BKH sponsor that want to Islamised Nigeria by fire by force. Check all his comments on twitter u will know that he is not a right Man to lead any society. He lacks charismatic of leader.
Easy1401:
All what they have been saying about him is true ( scrapping Easter Break, Closure of Missionary schls, Demolishing of Christian community in southern part of the state, Banning of public preaching etc ) there is no elements of lies in all these accusation against him, Makarfi ws a Muslim, Muktar Yero ws a Muslim during their reign as a gov nobody accused them of such. If his plan & policies will caused civil unrest in the state and Nigeria as a whole God eliminate him and replace him with better person.
So many more I can't even mention for lack of space!
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by yaki84: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Goke7:
I am admirer of el rufai due to his fearlessness as a strong leader but if these stories are true, then I think el rufai may have damaged his political career.

thr is nothing like strong leader, it is either u r a good leader or bad leader.
if u need strong leaders, go to motor parks, nurtw u go see strong people in position.

1 Like

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by mentain(m): 5:32am On Mar 27, 2016
El-Rufai had been cursed since 1905
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2016
Was it conclusive or inconclusive
I mean the slap grin grin
Did El-Rufai 's brain achieve a stable state ? undecided
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=carinmom post=44117851]
Believe this fake news at your own peril, i am from the state and i can assure you that no such thing happened its just rumours flying everywhere.

Even those ones claiming to be living in KD corroborating the story are lying. They are all rumour mongers.[quote]

All of them grin grin?
I now expect El-Rufai and his deputy to come on air (Osubande style) and debunk such devilish rumours angry angry.
Zombies Everywhere.
We should believe you who was at the meeting, abii my friend?
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Emmahunk(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is just a tip of the iceberg. You don't fight God and expect to have peace in your home.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by billyG(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
When will Ekiti deputy Governor give fayose a DIRTY SLAP.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by SenatorJames(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Waiting for the video to confirm the news.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by FSHtrinity: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2016
El Rufai will soon face the wroth of God
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by chibzykeys(m): 1:49am On Mar 30, 2016
This deputy governor no dey easily forgive and forget, "caught elrufai unawares and landed governor slap and still give am another, him for beat governor enter coma oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.