Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story (74060 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy / Ekiti 2018: Fayose’s Endorsement Of His Deputy, Wishful Thinking — Olujimi / Obiano At The Burial Of Richard Okeke, His Deputy's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Dragonking: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Goke7:
I am admirer of el rufai due to his fearlessness as a strong leader but if these stories are true, then I think el rufai may have damaged his political career.
The story is true..have you forgotten when el rufia insulted Jesus before deleting his tweet? The guy is a religious bigot

Read here;

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/can-blasts-el-rufai-over-alleged-comment-on-jesus-christ/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/118629-can-warns-el-rufai-again-over-controversial-jesus-joke-retweet.html

Forget apc or PDP propaganda, el rufia is a confirmed religious bigot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by drss(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
i dey look forward to d time wey osimbade go SLAP buari dullard. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Opharhe: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin
segun544:
This story is very true! I reside in kaduna and this is the news that has actually been trending in kaduna and guess what? Even the hausa muslims are very happy with the deputy governor right now because even the hausa muslims are not benefiting as much as they expected!!!

There is a little twist to the story we heard in our side, we heard that Hell-rufai tumbled and started somersaulting immediately (Bantex) his deputy slapped him.

The part of the somersault made me laugh my belle out. (May God have mercy on my soul)
grin
segun544:
This story is very true! I reside in kaduna and this is the news that has actually been trending in kaduna and guess what? Even the hausa muslims are very happy with the deputy governor right now because even the hausa muslims are not benefiting as much as they expected!!!

There is a little twist to the story we heard in our side, we heard that Hell-rufai tumbled and started somersaulting immediately (Bantex) his deputy slapped him.

The part of the somersault made me laugh my belle out. (May God have mercy on my soul)

1 Like

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
abimic:
Liar, no deputy governor can ever try that, I repeat, no deputy governor can ever try that. Imagine the governor being slapped and rough handled till the extent of the governor even resorting to not allowing people hear such, liars. The El Rufai I know likes trouble and wouldn't hesitate giving the deputy double trouble. El Rufai that uses glasses most times, he would have being injured to the face if he was truly pinned as claimed. Who's In charge?
Governor or deputy?
It's the governor's administration, not the deputy, so the governor pulls the shot. Firstly, the deputy would have had his security details reduced and he would have being put under house arrest within the government house, no be El Rufai, the dictator won't hesitate dealing with him. I only believe the report had being exaggerated.
bt Sir!, someone said he stumbled and the Deputy used dat opportunity to slap him cheesy cheesy it sounds reasonable to me, bt in Nigeria wen ur driver is tired of taking ur poo (boss) on a gud day he will give u a resounding slap to correct ur brain.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by gentlecent: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
marsoden:
Nollywood don come again.

Title: The slapping Governor!

You no well... hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Titikamara: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
APC which way o from one problem 2 arnuder
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Michael333: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
wasco24:
Pdp(Christian) when will you people get tired

Today El-rufai want to demolish Christian village
Tomorrow El-rufai want to ban Christian from celebrating easter

Now he want to sack only Christians

Give yourself little sense. If ur brain wasn't empty u will ask yourself if what hellrufai did was rite. U r a shame to what ever religion u belong to.

El-rufai will do eight years by His grace
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Michael333: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
wasco24:
Pdp(Christian) when will you people get tired

Today El-rufai want to demolish Christian village
Tomorrow El-rufai want to ban Christian from celebrating easter

Now he want to sack only Christians

Give yourself little sense. If ur brain wasn't empty u will ask yourself if what hellrufai did was rite. U r a shame to what ever religion u belong to

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by kosokoadeyemi: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
The man call el rufai us proud,what is wrong wirh him.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by chichriso: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
This is the kind of story that happens in the country called zoooooooo
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Lighthouseman: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Best story on front page in a long while....... Not seen poses with buhari... I kill snake in my house stories... This is a story El rufai will live to tell the story
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
The Deputy Gov. na better pikin jare. Good for El-rufai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by vikeyz(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
No chills anymore. Its slapping season. Who's next?!
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by lozanni(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
El-Rufai should tread softly by recognising the religious and ethnic dichotomy that exists in Kaduna state.
His deputy is very right in insisting that the retrenchment excersise should be done on a 50-50 basis between northern and southern kaduna.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by chinchum(m): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
how this false shiit made it to the frontpage eludes me ?

Whatttt? and there are some who believe this nonsense o
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Carter4luv(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
the slap of apc is affecting all his leaders.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by reality2019(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
the man need serious prayer.cos he is bitting more than he can chew.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Irore: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
erunz:

www.thewhistleng.com/governor-elrufai-deputy-bantex-slap-story/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

If the story is true,then that's exactly what I expect especially as they are all hausas so to say, difference is religion. I wonder why a muslim will think he can slap a christian and get away with it. Same town, same language. Nonsense.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Michael333: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
When will Christians be tired of propaganda against Islam? When will u Christians stop demonizing Islam? When will christians realise that no amount of propaganda against Islam can bury it? Today its Buhari trying to Islamise the country, tomorrow its Elrufai that is burning only christian homes! Now it is Elruafai trying to sack Christian civil servant! What is u pples problem? Only this afternoon a topic came up on NAIRAlAND about some muslims praying under d sea b4 u knew what christians found their way in and derailed the topic! The earlier christians realise that Islam is already deeply rooted the better for them!

But unfortunately its the truth... Muslims want to take over everything and tomorrow they will say one Nigeria, how

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by reality2019(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
thank God bantex no break hm into pieces,bad leader shame on him.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Truth4eva: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
El Rufai has no justification in any way to slap his deputy. I hope he will be cool headed after recovering from the slaps.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
BREAKING: TWO FIGHTING IN GOVERNMENT HOUSE: Confirmed News reaching us has it that a governor who is already under a curse from two pastors slapped his deputy over argument on demolition of Christian houses. The deputy did not respond immediately. But when both the governor and his deputy were with some cabinet members, the deputy gave the governor a dirty slap. And since the deputy governor is taller than the governor, the governor fell down and was rushed to hospital for medical care. Neither the ADC to the governor nor the ADC to the deputy governor said anything. They only watched the drama as it is beginning to be clear that most people are NOT in support of the demolition exercises, rather than carrying out projects for people's welfare. We want to categorically assert that this is a confirmed news. When we heard it as rumour yesterday 23rd March, 2016 we had to carry out independent confirmation today and we could vividly confirm the news. Though funny. But this is the "change" some people voted for. But as far as Emirates News is concerned we are not ready to mention the name of the governor for now since he is still in the hospital. But if you say "El" and another person add "Rufai" well...they just might have a clue on what's going On.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Sirjamo: 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
If a governor and his deputy have issues, they are adults so is either they resolve it or part ways. No need to turn this to religion war because of inferiority complex. I wonder when you Christians will move on and stop reading religious meaning into everything because the last elections didn't favour you.

1 Like

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Abbey2sam(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
abimic:
Liar, no deputy governor can ever try that, I repeat, no deputy governor can ever try that. Imagine the governor being slapped and rough handled till the extent of the governor even resorting to not allowing people hear such, liars. The El Rufai I know likes trouble and wouldn't hesitate giving the deputy double trouble. El Rufai that uses glasses most times, he would have being injured to the face if he was truly pinned as claimed. Who's In charge?
Governor or deputy?
It's the governor's administration, not the deputy, so the governor pulls the shot. Firstly, the deputy would have had his security details reduced and he would have being put under house arrest within the government house, no be El Rufai, the dictator won't hesitate dealing with him. I only believe the report had being exaggerated.

oloshi
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Chanchit:
The deputy governor deserves an award. That dwarf really needs a factory resetting slap.
over and over again

1 Like

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Greenback: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Chanchit:
The deputy governor deserves an award. That dwarf really needs a factory resetting slap.

loll...am pretty sure that midget gov wud be some inches short now by those two GBOSAS!!! Gud4him

#2gbosa4elrufai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by IZUKING(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
He's playing with fire death awaits him is he revoke wat he said or he die. Apostle suleman johnson
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Greenback: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oya everybody:
#2gbosa4elrufai

1 Like

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Ekakamba: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
1st nå Nasarawa State between Almakura & his deputy and now its Kaduna between El-roof-file & his deputy. E be like say slapping dey APC constitution. Well I'm enjoying the drama.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abbey2sam:

oloshi
were mani bobo yen ke,
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by abimic(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abbey2sam:

oloshi
What Point have u driven home now than resort to vitriolics? smh for some youths of this generation with nothing concrete to show than their motor mouthed pettiness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of New Biafra Map Covering PH,CALABER,IGALA,EDO AND IDOMA / Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.