Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. (762 Views)

First Of All *introduction*a Nairalander And His Heartrob Celebrated Their Intro / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. by Naijapsycho(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2016
Hi friends, I have been a guest on NL and I can call myself a Romancelander. I decided to register today. I have taken my time to read different posts and different comments on here, some people are now familiar with themselves on here. This made me wonder if actually Romanceland has produced any couple in reality. Please I would like people to share their success stories or maybe their woes with an opposite sex on Romanceland in reality.
Re: Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. by Pheals(f): 12:28am On Mar 26, 2016

is that what u are looking for here ? This your username enh cheesy wink

Re: Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. by halfricanadian(f): 12:28am On Mar 26, 2016
Yup it as o
Re: Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. by Naijapsycho(m): 12:33am On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
Yup it as o

Share ur story
Re: Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. by Naijapsycho(m): 12:34am On Mar 26, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Are you willing to offer yourself?
Re: Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. by MUVA(m): 12:39am On Mar 26, 2016
Naijapsycho:
Hi friends, I have been a guest on NL and I can call myself a Romancelander. I decided to register today. I have taken my time to read different posts and different comments on here, some people are now familiar with themselves on here. This made me wonder if actually Romanceland has produced any couple in reality. Please I would like people to share their success stories or maybe their woes with an opposite sex on Romanceland in reality.

I'd be lying if I said I don't have an idea who's behind this moniker grin
Re: Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. by Naijapsycho(m): 12:48am On Mar 26, 2016
MUVA:

I'd be lying if I said I don't have an idea who's behind this moniker grin

Someone is abut to display his foolishness
Re: Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 26, 2016
Naijapsycho:

For sure there is...but nobody will say they are in a relationship with another member... grin
Re: Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. by Naijapsycho(m): 1:07am On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

For sure there is...but nobody will say they are in a relationship with another member... grin

Abi? Make yansh no go open
Re: Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 26, 2016
Naijapsycho:

Abi? Make yansh no go open

Lol...OK, I will juz assume that I understand the pidin.. tongue

Now, which yansh ur talking abt? Hahahahahaha... grin
Re: Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. by Naijapsycho(m): 1:12am On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...OK, I will juz assume that I understand the pidin.. tongue

Now, which yansh ur talking abt? Hahahahahaha... grin

Those guys or babe trying to run more than one member's parole...
Re: Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Y'all take Nairaland too serious...... with level of non sense that comes out of here, you expect any sane couple to make their relationship public?
Re: Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. by Laveda(f): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2016
No it hasn't undecided
It's rather ruining relationship cry cry
Re: Did You Meet Your Heartrob On NL? Share Your Story. by rawpadgin(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2016
Fvck nairaland girls

I got too many chicks in my hood, thinking of building a cage undecided

(1) (Reply)

They Met At A Birthday Party And Magic Happened (photos) / How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship / See The Photo Of Gov. Oshiomhole That's Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.