Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1274902 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by morgan844: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2019
is it possible to get a new battery for my laptop that can last more that the original
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2019
iyke926:

Morning

It's a DV2000

Call or whatsapp 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Divepen1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Help! This is a friend's computer I intended to collect from her.
The only problem is the screen. She changed the screen but it later became the picture below. What can I do?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Divepen1:
Help! This is a friend's computer I intended to collect from her.
The only problem is the screen. She changed the screen but it later became the picture below. What can I do?

The screen is bad or need to replace the signal cable
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Divepen1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
horllamy:

The screen is bad or need to replace the signal cable
If I replaced the screen, it will be the second time. Do you have any idea of the average price for the signal cable?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Divepen1:
If I replaced the screen, it will be the second time. Do you have any idea of the average price for the signal cable?

Call or whatsapp 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by qwertyboss(m): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2019
please how can I upgrade my computer processor to 64bit and Ram too. Where can I buy the stuffs.
hasee laptop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2019
qwertyboss:
please how can I upgrade my computer processor to 64bit and Ram too. Where can I buy the stuffs.
hasee laptop

Nothing like buying 64bit, it’s just Changing if your OS from 32bit to 64bit. Concerning the ram how many slot does it have... you can hit me up 08139462401.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dhammielare(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pls my laptop won't come up when I on it instead it blinks orange light and off without coming on again Pls help oo

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
dhammielare:
Pls my laptop won't come up when I on it instead it blinks orange light and off without coming on again Pls help oo

Hello, remove the laptop battery, then press the laptop power botton for 30 seconds or more; after that, plugged in only charger into the laptop (don't insert battery yet) and turn the laptop on. If this does not fix the fault, contact me for fixing if you are in Lagos.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ihenzy(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2019
My laptop battery shutdown while I was using it and since then I try charging it but it no longer charging. I don't think the charger is at fault because when I place it on my tongue it shock and also when connected to the laptop there is a place made of metal where the hot air emit also shock.
But it is not charging and the system is not powering on again.
Someone advise I use generator in charging maybe it might work. Am confused because the laptop don't even belong to me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2019
Ihenzy:
My laptop battery shutdown while I was using it and since then I try charging it but it no longer charging. I don't think the charger is at fault because when I place it on my tongue it shock and also when connected to the laptop there is a place made of metal where the hot air emit also shock.
But it is not charging and the system is not powering on again.
Someone advise I use generator in charging maybe it might work. Am confused because the laptop don't even belong to me

Hello, remove battery from the laptop ; plug in only charger and turn on the laptop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ihenzy(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Hello, remove battery from the laptop ; plug in only charger and turn on the laptop
I have done that but still the same issue
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ihenzy:

I have done that but still the same issue
OK, try another charger and try to turn it on. If the laptop still can't turn on, contact a competent laptop technician for fixing if you are outside Lagos; you can contact me if you are in Lagos for fixing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ihenzy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kunleforreal:

OK, try another charger and try to turn it on. If the laptop still can't turn on, contact a competent laptop technician for fixing if you are outside Lagos; you can contact me if you are in Lagos for fixing
Tanx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by stmike85(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2019
my computer does not open files again
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
stmike85:
my computer does not open files again

Hello

Can you elaborate?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Funpeter: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2019
Please laptop Dell laptop doesn't power non time it takes a longer or don't even power on...what cab be done and the who can help me out...is very urgent
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Funpeter: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Hello, remove the laptop battery, then press the laptop power botton for 30 seconds or more; after that, plugged in only charger into the laptop (don't insert battery yet) and turn the laptop on. If this does not fix the fault, contact me for fixing if you are in Lagos.
have an issue my laptop takes longer to power on or he even won't power on. What can I do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by WLMOS(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hai I'm from makassar indonesia n
I want u help me n I'm have problem n then my leptop is toshiba i5 then just led is on n fan is runn n while I clean ram n not on is my monitor
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bwaal(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please who can help me install Mac os on my Mac book I mistakenly deleted Mac while trying to use bootcamp to install windows so i can play game as well now the Mac has been formated and the windows installed won't play sound tried driving it did online and offline drive it won't just play sound i have tried downloading from alot of website the file wont just work ......please I need anyone with the Mac bootable thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Funpeter:
have an issue my laptop takes longer to power on or he even won't power on. What can I do

Hello, your laptop power botton could be faulty. I advise you to take your laptop to a competent laptop technician for fixing. If you are in Lagos, you can contact me.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bwaal:
Please who can help me install Mac os on my Mac book I mistakenly deleted Mac while trying to use bootcamp to install windows so i can play game as well now the Mac has been formated and the windows installed won't play sound tried driving it did online and offline drive it won't just play sound i have tried downloading from alot of website the file wont just work ......please I need anyone with the Mac bootable thank you
Hello, call or whatsapp me if you are in Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Funpeter: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Hello, your laptop power botton could be faulty. I advise you to take your laptop to a competent laptop technician for fixing. If you are in Lagos, you can contact me.
where can I meet you as am in Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Alliswellwithme(f): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
The problem with my laptop is that, when working it will just start to blink and duplicating everything on the screen and the cursor will not be able to move until I press any button on the keyboard before the whole thing come back to normal but this problem persist like every 2minutes, what can I do to overcome this please!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Funpeter:
where can I meet you as am in Lagos
Hello, call or whatsapp for full description
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Alliswellwithme:
The problem with my laptop is that, when working it will just start to blink and duplicating everything on the screen and the cursor will not be able to move until I press any button on the keyboard before the whole thing come back to normal but this problem persist like every 2minutes, what can I do to overcome this please!

Sorry, your laptop keyboard is faulty; you have to change it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Alliswellwithme:

Hello
At first one could easily conclude that its a virus issue. Then you said that the problem ceases to exist (temporarily) when you tap on the keyboard, at this point the story changes.

*First, scan your PC with a good antivirus, If you're using Windows OS, Windows Defender(Updated) does a good job. This might just be the way out.

*Keyboard issues can cause some weird behavior in your PC. So you want to try another keyboard if the above didn't work.
...and if the problem stops(permanently), don't forget to pay for and go home with the keyboard grin grin

*Cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Alliswellwithme(f): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=Razak5 post=77235470]

Hello
At first one could easily conclude that its a virus issue. Then you said that the problem ceases to exist (temporarily) when you tap on the keyboard, at this point the story changes.

*First, scan your PC with a good antivirus, If you're using Windows OS, Windows Defender(Updated) does a good job. This might just be the way out.

*Keyboard issues can cause some weird behavior in your PC. So you want to try another keyboard if the above didn't work.
...and if the problem stops(permanently), don't forget to pay for and go home with the keyboard grin grin

*Cheers*[Okay thanks]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ajaoibrahim(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
Good evening nairalanders how much does changing the mother board of a laptop cost?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
ajaoibrahim:
Good evening nairalanders how much does changing the mother board of a laptop cost?

Depending on the model of laptop, from #7k to over #60, 000

So what's the model of your laptop?

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.