Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1265077 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LePrezident(m): 6:51am On Mar 12, 2019
Best laptops to buy for under $500 in 2019 - http://www.toks.tech/best-laptops-to-buy-for-under-500-in-2019/
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by juzo98(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
ePrive:

For the Windows update,
go to the Windows Update Settings (1st Picture)
----then Advance options (2nd picture)
-----then make sure you settings is like the 3rd picture.

You said you use your hotspot to browse, so I guess it's your phone hotspot. To prevent auto-update for any Windows app or process, go to your PC WIFI settings, and set your phone connection as a metered connection......that's the key.
Your system will always recognize that connection as having limited data.

So anytime you connect from that phone..... only your current task would be allowed to connect to the internet.
So nothing like background synchronisation of other apps or Windows update zapping loads of data.
Thank you..... I'll try it

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by olamike: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Any good computer engineer in the house i need to repair my Dell E6410 laptop, 08067917321 is my whatsapp number
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
olamike:
Any good computer engineer in the house i need to repair my Dell E6410 laptop, 08067917321 is my whatsapp number

Hello, call or whatsapp me if you are in Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NettyNelly(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
jonextee:
Hello Everyone....

i formatted my system a few weeks ago...and after that just cdnt find Bluetooth connection on it anymore. Mind you, it's not an attached Bluetooth o...

My laptop has Bluetooth originally.

pls what can I do to get ma Bluetooth back o?
download Bluetooth driver software from your manufacturer site or install Bluetooth driver from drivers pack solution
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
olamike:

What's troubling the Latitude ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by saintruky(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
udemzyudex:

That will be okay too. If you don't have enough data to download online.

I bought a drivers pack cd.. Installed it.. But now i tried to connect my hot-spot to d pc.. It says no network available.. Pls advise
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MizCharm: 2:23am On Mar 13, 2019
Can anyone help me? I bought a second hand Toshiba C-55 love and a week later,the keyboard is not working again. is there anything I should do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NettyNelly(m): 3:25am On Mar 13, 2019
MizCharm:
Can anyone help me? I bought a second hand Toshiba C-55 love and a week later,the keyboard is not working again. is there anything I should do?
if you can manage to bring out the keyboard try and reconnect it to the motherboard, if it did not work then try a new keyboard
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adeyemi0(m): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Brownhypo:
Please help. I just noticed my laptop has not been charging lately. Each time I connect the charger, I see this.... Charging logo displayed but not charging

Please bro, i am having similar problem with my laptop.. How do you go about it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Brownhypo: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Adeyemi0:

Please bro, i am having similar problem with my laptop.. How do you go about it?
changed the charger's adapter and it's working perfectly now

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
Pls experts what model of h.p is this?
And do anyone know the price of the original battery

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sociology55:
Pls experts what model of h.p is this?
And do anyone know the price of the original battery

kindly give a closed-up picture of the bottom.

whats the screen size?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adeyemi0(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
Brownhypo:
changed the charger's adapter and it's working perfectly now
Alright.. thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jokizz29(m): 1:32am On Mar 14, 2019
hi .my PC hp Compaq windows 10 is not playing videos &not connecting to the phone through USB what might be the problem and how can I solve it help me pliz
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Luvlydevin(m): 4:13am On Mar 14, 2019
jokizz29:
hi .my PC hp Compaq windows 10 is not playing videos &not connecting to the phone through USB what might be the problem and how can I solve it help me pliz
did you install a video player, as for your phone not connecting to your laptop go to your computer or name of your computer and right click on it and click manage, it will bring out a menu then find and click device manager, when device manager open check down you will see other devices click on it, it will see your phone drivers, then right click on it to update the drivers if you do this it will instantly connect

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by acedsportsng: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2019
Please guys how much can I get a good UK used pc. Hp preferably
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2019
acedsportsng:
Depend the one you want, call or WhatsApp 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Luvlydevin(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
acedsportsng:
it depends on the specification you need, I sell UK and new laptops by the way
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Titustaiwo(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2019
pls what is the price of hp255 laptop chaeger
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2019
Titustaiwo:

Hello, call or whatsapp for the price if you are in Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Samfilo31(m): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Please any reliable computer engineers in akwa ibom state precisely in uyo. My hp mini is having display problems not screen and ram Please quote me so I can contact you
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by EXCELLENTMASTER(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Please o engineers in the house,
Every time I played video on my laptop the graphic display of the video does slow motion or cracks and also the mouse hangs.
What is the problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
EXCELLENTMASTER:
Every time I played video on my laptop the graphic display of the video does slow motion or cracks and also the mouse hangs.
What is the problem?

Yuh need to driver the display adapter
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hamdy6: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
My laptop was infected by some kind of viruses (so I taught and hurriedly installed a kaspersky antivirus ).Despite that, Whenever I insert a flash drive, all of my files are gone, there will be 2 files appeared which is REMOVABLE DISK 2GB(Secured By Kaspersky Internet Security 2017).bat and readme.txt. when i click on the file REMOVABLE DISK 2GB(Secured By Kaspersky Internet Security 2017).bat ,a folder will appeared, named System Volume Information and it contained all of my files. Then, i put another drive and the same thing happens. I had formatted my drive but the files still appeared. I had also tried to scan my laptop, but it does not detect anything. What should i do?
I really do need your help,pls.
Thank you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MizCharm: 4:43am On Mar 16, 2019
Pls is there anyone here that can repair my laptop keyboard? What's the cost? I'm based in Warri.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hardeybhayour(m): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
Engineer in the house z, Pleazd am ha ving one small issue whenever I try to run my dell d620I on AC it'd shut itself into a dead zone until I power Down. Shat to do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2019
saintruky:

I bought a drivers pack cd.. Installed it.. But now i tried to connect my hot-spot to d pc.. It says no network available.. Pls advise

Sorry for replying late, I got ban by spam bot while trying to explain something to a guy here.

Does your laptop WiFi connect to your hot-spot?
If yes, go to network center where you have all the listed connections, remove your hot-spot name from the list and connect back again.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2019
jokizz29:

Install vlc player and as for the USB try another USB cable since some laptops do come with USB 2.0 and 3.0 at least 2.0 should work without drivers but if none is working try another USB cable.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2019
Titustaiwo:

Budget #3k - 3.5k for a good one.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2019
EXCELLENTMASTER:
What is the problem?

Go to device manager and update your display adapter driver, if problem persist after that then replace or upgrade your RAM, shared system memory might be low to enable you play a high graphic movie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.