Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1263200 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Which Windows do you have 32 or 64bits was any
upgrade done on your OS.

derogba88:
Guys help me my total amd r7 graphics memory initially was 4gb with 1 gig vram but I notice a reduction to 2gb total graphics memory and vram reduce from 1gig to 512mb. Please help out and my system total ram is 8gb with 6gig usable initially but now is now 8gb with 3.2gig usable
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by derogba88: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
64 bit. It was preinstall with window 10 but later put window 8 but the graphics memory was 4gb initially
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hmmm somehow your RAM is restricted well do the following.

1.Run CMD as an administrator
2.execute the command msconfig. This will open System Configuration.
3.Click on the Boot tab and then Advanced options. 4.The box Maximum memory should be unchecked to allow using the maximum installed memory

Restart your system and check.

derogba88:
64 bit. It was preinstall with window 10 but later put window 8 but the graphics memory was 4gb initially
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rystodave(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
How much will it cost to change the keyboard preferably one that has backlight dell inspiron
3521 ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by segunakadri(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hi,
Please my whatsapp and app store apps are not opening on my macbook pro anymore. Is there anyone with a fix?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Go to seetings, click on iTunes and app store a menu will pop up showing your apple ID kindly sign out and sign again.

Then try to see if your app store works for the WhatsApp once your app store works you can simple uninstall and install your whatsapp .

segunakadri:
Hi,
Please my whatsapp and app store apps are not opening on my macbook pro anymore. Is there anyone with a fix?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Olusheyi1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Quickly check out the info on my signature. You may need it!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by daviddelly(m): 2:13am On Jun 10, 2019
pls gurus help a brother in need of answers and solution ,my elite book 8540p was working fine early this year buh recently it is becoming slow lagging on games,slow booting,even Microsoft word lag I did a reinstall of windows 10 ,the same problem continued ,I returned to Windows 7 ,same, change ram from double 2 gig to single 4 gig same problem, did start up test it passed ,did run in test r,buh the result was run -in test failed disk not installed but when I did hdd test it did even run rather show hard disk test failed disk not installed,I off my laptop remove d hard drive and place it back did the test again it worked hard drive test pass .after everything I logged in and the problem still persist (lagi g slow booting) so I ran diagnostics again the run in test still failed ,the same with the hard disk test,pls is my hard drive dieing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BHODO(f): 4:51am On Jun 10, 2019
i feel your laptop configuration is too low.
ec3l:
Hi,
my laptop's a compaq,pentium 4,windows xp,ram 512.
i cant seem to run games and some programes.
I installed a driver 4 game,cracked it,then tried to configure it,i got a message "no 3D devices detected" so i couldn't run the game.
I also tried to instal a fruity loop 7,but i got the message fl.exe has encountered an error.
I just dont know what to do.
Any tip?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by derogba88: 6:34am On Jun 10, 2019
etech:
Hmmm somehow your RAM is restricted well do the following.

1.Run CMD as an administrator
2.execute the command msconfig. This will open System Configuration.
3.Click on the Boot tab and then Advanced options. 4.The box Maximum memory should be unchecked to allow using the maximum installed memory

Restart your system and check.

I have fixed the problem by going to the bios settings and reset the ram back to default. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Generalkorex(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2019
Whenever I on my PC, it gives one sound. And the sound continues until the window logo shows. Once it stopped none of the keys press. Until I off and on again
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2019
Generalkorex:
Whenever I on my PC, it gives one sound. And the sound continues until the window logo shows. Once it stopped none of the keys press. Until I off and on again

Your keyboard need to be replaced
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kenjoseph12: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2019
Used Lenovo Intel Quad Core-Lenovo G50-30- (4GB, 1TB HDD) 2.16GHz Processor, Bluetooth, Webcam,15.6 Inch, Windows 8.1 (64bit) : #50,000 . Charge is intact ,
interested buyers please call or WhatsApp : ‭‬‭08118050111‬ ..

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by segunakadri(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2019
I did this earlier but didn't work.
etech:
Go to seetings, click on iTunes and app store a menu will pop up showing your apple ID kindly sign out and sign again.

Then try to see if your app store works for the WhatsApp once your app store works you can simple uninstall and install your whatsapp .

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by daviddelly(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
daviddelly:
pls gurus help a brother in need of answers and solution ,my elite book 8540p was working fine early this year buh recently it is becoming slow lagging on games,slow booting,even Microsoft word lag I did a reinstall of windows 10 ,the same problem continued ,I returned to Windows 7 ,same, change ram from double 2 gig to single 4 gig same problem, did start up test it passed ,did run in test r,buh the result was run -in test failed disk not installed but when I did hdd test it did even run rather show hard disk test failed disk not installed,I off my laptop remove d hard drive and place it back did the test again it worked hard drive test pass .after everything I logged in and the problem still persist (lagi g slow booting) so I ran diagnostics again the run in test still failed ,the same with the hard disk test,pls is my hard drive dieing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Generalkorex(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
horllamy:

Your keyboard need to be replaced
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Please check for OS update. that is another possible cause since you have tried the re-login to app store.

segunakadri:
I did this earlier but didn't work.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Damfostopper(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
please who has link to download "EaseUS Todo PCTrans" cracked version
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Akerewe(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2019
good day fellow NL, pls I need a perfect working condition core 2 duo or more with a good configuration flat cpu to buy. kindly reply with your price nd contact for negotiations.
thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Apeshy101(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please guys, help me out.

My laptop shows "Network connected" but does not connect to the internet, I'm using my phone's hotspot .

The phone connects to the internet but my laptop doesn't.

Please help me with solution

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ibrahimazeez(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Akerewe:
good day fellow NL, pls I need a perfect working condition core 2 duo or more with a good configuration flat cpu to buy. kindly reply with your price nd contact for negotiations.
thanks

I have hp 250gb hdd 2gb ram 3.0ghz 18k perfect and enjoy
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ibrahimazeez(m): 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Apeshy101:
Please guys, help me out.

My laptop shows "Network connected" but does not connect to the internet, I'm using my phone's hotspot .

The phone connects to the internet but my laptop doesn't.

Please help me with solution

Just go to the device manager
Then u uninstall the the network adapter
And also right click to scan and install agian it'll be perfect again
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pierced(f): 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pls.......how can I format my system......it is an hp windows 10 pc.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Akerewe(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
ibrahimazeez:

I have hp 250gb hdd 2gb ram 3.0ghz 18k perfect and enjoy
dat price is on the high side for that configuration
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 5:05am On Jun 12, 2019
I BUY SCRAP OR DEAD LAPTOP BATTERIES IN BULK. incase you have. reach me on o7osixty720fity4fifty4
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Apeshy101(m): 5:57am On Jun 12, 2019
ibrahimazeez:

Just go to the device manager
Then u uninstall the the network adapter
And also right click to scan and install agian it'll be perfect again
Thanks bro, you are a genius.
It's working okay now.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by amaben2020(m): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2019
Error 0x000007c, error 00000005 when opening graphics apps, win8, I've tried everything
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by roselynbas(f): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2019
Akerewe:
thanks

Dell 630, 100gb HDD, 3gb RAM, DUAL CORE. BATTERY FINE AND CHARGER OKAY, 64 bit system. Only N30k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ORAFA(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2019
Please oh, I rest my laptop and now all the softwares are gone. No MSword office etc. how can i get? even chrome disappeared
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Akerewe(m): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
roselynbas:

Dell 630, 100gb HDD, 3gb RAM, DUAL CORE. BATTERY FINE AND CHARGER OKAY, 64 bit system. Only N30k
desktop not laptop. thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Samfilo31(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
I need help to get tro dis

I use Drivers pack 17 online last night to update my system ( win 8 ) after the update my B and N on my keyboard is not working again

I don't know what might cause dis, though i uninstall de keyboard drivers and scan for hardware changes yet didn't fix it

I need help please, my keyboard was working very well be4 the update
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lordtim001(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2019
Samfilo31:
I need help to get tro dis

I use Drivers pack 17 online last night to update my system ( win 8 ) after the update my B and N on my keyboard is not working again

I don't know what might cause dis, though i uninstall de keyboard drivers and scan for hardware changes yet didn't fix it

I need help please, my keyboard was working very well be4 the update
Check if those keys work in BIOS or when typing password. Activate keyboard sound in BIOS and try pressing those keys to see if it will give sounds. Or try it in your password bar. If it works, that means the drivers you installed are affecting the system. Reload Windows to a time when the keyboard was still working. Revert driver changes. It should work. If it doesn't, then it is a hardware problem. Hardware problems can occur in the blink of an eye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.