Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1332027 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (1233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by humblesteve(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2019
Please I need your help, if there’s any technician in lag that can help me fix this system...It’s a MacBook Pro it brings up a question mark when turned on

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2019
humblesteve:
Please I need your help, if there’s any technician in lag that can help me fix this system...It’s a MacBook Pro it brings up a question mark when turned on

Probably the hard drive is bad or is missing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by humblesteve(m): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2019
horllamy:

Probably the hard drive is bad or is missing
Are you a technician if yes do you reside in Lagos I need to fix this tomorrow
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2019
humblesteve:

Are you a technician if yes do you reside in Lagos I need to fix this tomorrow

Yes call or whatsapp 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2019
humblesteve:

Hello.

Power up the system and hold the ALT key immediately after pressing the power button...kindly let us know what you find.

The OS could be corrupt, the HDD could be missing or Damaged.

See a tech for a fix.

Would you like further assistance, kindly call/Whatsapp on 09082687404

*Cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lmm4real: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2019
Pls how do I remove this invidia issue.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by derogba88: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
lmm4real:

Uninstqll the driver and install it again
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by yusufhaji(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Pls I want to upgrade my windows to 7, 64bits or 8. How do I go abt it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
yusufhaji:

Hello.

From what version? And what version do you want to upgrade to??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Arthurity1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Please help me out... I misplaced my WiFi card and can't get it back, can i replace it with any other WiFi card or does it have to be of the same make and model of the previous one?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Arthurity1:
Please help me out... I misplaced my WiFi card and can't get it back, can i replace it with any other WiFi card or does it have to be of the same make and model of the previous one?

Hello.
It has to be of same MODEL. Even if not same brand

Chat here >>> https:///2349082687404 for further info.

Call here:09082687404
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
horllamy:

What is the model number ?

It might not be flex I will suggest you see a technician

you are right it wasnt the flex, the technician did it. thanks alot
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by andresia(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
etech:
There might be some windows System file that are corrupt run SFC to fix errors.

1. Open CMD as administrator
2. Type sfc /scannow and hit enter allow the process to finish.

Did so, see error mesage obtained

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
You did not run as an administrator, right click on CMD then run as administrator

andresia:

Did so, see error mesage obtained
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Marvel95(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Good evening everyone.. I think my laptop battery has fault, anytime I charge it, it indicates that it is actually charging by showing an orange light, but all of a sudden it will just indicate that the battery is full. And its actually low. It doesn’t charge completely to 100% and it makes the laptop go off anyhow. I’m suspecting it might be the battery or maybe I’m not using the right charger for it. It’s a HP (HP 250) laptop.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sch(m): 6:11am On Jun 17, 2019
Hi peeps in Ibadan, u can call us for your PC hardware and software solutions...08035152149... pcsolutiongc@gmail.com.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by akpumpy: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Good day,
My ASUS notebook is not booting after running Windows update. Only the power light is on when powered. The BIOS is my primary suspect. Any input or fix from anyone pls? Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by polimaf(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
you need iso file or Installation cd to begin with

yusufhaji:
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by polimaf(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
Check your ram

It could be ram
akpumpy:
Good day,
My ASUS notebook is not booting after running Windows update. Only the power light is on when powered. The BIOS is my primary suspect. Any input or fix from anyone pls? Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by miraclea: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Please i bought a niccon printer 2400 to my surprise I was asked to subscribe after every 10000 copies I just need to break this code please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bigcowhorn: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
Marvel95:
Good evening everyone.. I think my laptop battery has fault, anytime I charge it, it indicates that it is actually charging by showing an orange light, but all of a sudden it will just indicate that the battery is full. And its actually low. It doesn’t charge completely to 100% and it makes the laptop go off anyhow. I’m suspecting it might be the battery or maybe I’m not using the right charger for it. It’s a HP (HP 250) laptop.

Your battery is gone
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AnalQueenluci: 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Yeah, I guessed as much that he's a mode or connected to one.

Each time I open a trend about his many monikers that trend get's deleted very fast and he comes back laughing then Amatasha get's banned. I'm done with opening trends now. I will just be waiting and hitting him on any major comment he makes.

If they ban me for even one day i will get another moniker. I've told him so before. Never fear, in my line of work i have thousands of email at my disposal. That's thousands of monikers waiting to happen grin grin grin

Actually, I've had an issue like this before with another secret mode in politics section... Daddy.time. But that one was very smart. He set things up so that any time i quote him i get banned. I wasted 4 monikers on him before i was satisfied. One of those monikers was banned till 2099 grin grin grin

Anyway, I'm going to give up on him soon. Never known anyone so boring and unrefined. Plus, he seems jobless hence has so much time. I'm not that way and all the argument is distracting me from my work.

As long as he keeps away from my boss and this girl my boss seems to like Amatarasha, he can do whatever he wants. Although I cannot guarantee that I will be quiet if he messes with this other babe I like... Queenluci grin grin grin

For all you military might and womanly fire you still have a soft caring heart.

Thanks for looking out for me.

tanks dear ,am always of softheart when i lock people up ask dem dia offence?.as 4 dis nairaland is a shame injustice has to reign supreme ,amah was banned because of dat same thread!

Is a pity! I will start avoiding dem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:43am On Jun 18, 2019
onyechimereze1:
Hello, Good day all
I have acer mini laptop aspire one D255. Recently it can't charge more than 30 second before the charging light turns off. Is there something i can do here please gurus in the house.

When the charging light turns off what is the notification you get when you place your cursor on the battery icon?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:45am On Jun 18, 2019
humblesteve:

The operating system might be corrupt, I'll advise you to see a laptop technician.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:46am On Jun 18, 2019
lmm4real:

Update your display drivers and see.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Marvel95:

Confirm with another battery but if problem persist I'll advice you to see a laptop technician.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fansnikblog: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by polimaf(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2019
Dell latitude core i5 e6400 motherboard available...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AndreIsKing: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
How much can I get a 2gb ram?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Makschinchin: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2019
Please o, what do you mean by AMD processor??

etech:
I hope its not AMD prcessor you have, well what you described here are strong symptoms of over heating.

Your system should have been alerting you about this tho first discontinue the use so as not to damage your mother baord.

Get a technician to check your system please.

The thing is this..

My laptop was working very fine before it turned off one day due to power surge/current. At that point, the battery on my system began to read not detected and if I plug in to light without battery it works fine.

I taught it was only a battery error , so I tried getting a new battery.. But then I noticed the system couldn't charge up all the batteries I tried. The seller told me to see a technician to work on the board, probably a faulty charging IC.

I took it for repairs and the technician told me I'll get a new battery first so that he can use it to work on it. He charged me for an original battery and brought one which he used to work on the system.. After the job was done, I tested it, the system was charging up the battery and I felt okay..

But when I got back home, i charged the battery to full capacity. I tried the system without plugging to light, just using the battery, only for it to suddenly shut down after about 30mins.. I turned it on again only for it to shut down suddenly again within 20mins without any warning..

I talked to the technician about it and he told me to bring it back for him to check.. I went back to him, he observed it, applied thermal paste turned it back on but noticed the system still shuts down abruptly after some minutes. He took out the battery and went ahead to change it.. The first one he brought also shut down after some minutes. The second one he brought didn't work on the system.

So he brought a third one. I tried using it there and it worked for about 45 minutes before turning off (while i still had about 50℅ battery life left). Tried turning it on at his office but it wouldn't come up, so we plugged it into light to charge (he said it was a new battery and needed to charge to full before usage). Since time was far spent and Lagos traffic is unbearable, I decided to take it home to complete the charging.

I took it home, completed the charging, plugged it out of light and used it again only for it to still shut down after about 30mins.. I immediately turned it on again and it went off after 10 mins. I turned it on again and it shut down after 20-30 mins..

Please gurus in the house help me out, could it be from the system or the battery itself?? I have attached a picture of the battery (5200mAh) he sold to me at original price. Please help me check if its an original replacement battery because he charged me for an original battery price more than the regular market price.. Could the fault be from the system or the battery??

Sorry for the long epistle, I just had to bare it all to seek advice from you guys.. Thanks for your anticipated responses

Cc: Udemzyudex, Computerboy, horllarmy, Razak5, kunleforreal, polimaf and other gurus, your candid advice is needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (1233) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.