Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1275318 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lilmaydee(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2022
Og2drake:

Your fan is faulty

Please, how much will it cost to replace/repair it?
Thank you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Cpo4all: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2022
My Laptop started drinking all my data within 2hours of useage, 1.5 gb would be exhausted

Any solution
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2022
Foster31:
Good afternoon Gurus. I want to buy a brand new laptop from range of 150k - 200k. core i3 and above, 4 GB ram.. Please give me options to choose from as I am confused.
1. I saw one laptop online(HP 250 G8). Is it a good option?
2. Please what's Intel celeron? Is it higher or lower than i3,i5 and i7?

Thank you for your prompt response.
intel celeron is the lower end, and not meant for demanding tasks, just simple tasks, like office, movies, streaming, internet, their performance is low and the graphics core are lower too. intel core i3, i5, i7 are higher processors for serious jobs, games, rendering softwares, their graphics performance is good. but intel celeron are very much cooler and increased battery backups than intel core i series
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Og2drake: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2022
lilmaydee:

Please, how much will it cost to replace/repair it?
Thank you.
What is your laptop model
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lilmaydee(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Og2drake:

What is your laptop model
Brian
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Og2drake: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
lilmaydee:

Brian
5 to 7k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by miraculousGod(m): 6:29am On Aug 08, 2022
Pls how much do I need to replace my HP elitebook folio battery?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lajid: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2022
Please I need help regarding my Lenovo E31-70, I have been having speaker issues.

When I bought the laptop, I was told that they will “drive” it. Which they did and the speaker was loud and doing fine but when I wanted to do one online interview the speaker wasn’t recognizing my voice.

Now, the speaker has even gone back to its initial stage of speaking very low again.

I have updated all drivers from the Lenovo website itself still yet nothing.

Please someone help me, I have an interview to do with this laptop. I need help on what to do embarassed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tobilinoP(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2022
I need to change screen for Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14, anyone with an idea?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2022
lajid:
Please I need help regarding my Lenovo E31-70, I have been having speaker issues.

When I bought the laptop, I was told that they will “drive” it. Which they did and the speaker was loud and doing fine but when I wanted to do one online interview the speaker wasn’t recognizing my voice.

Now, the speaker has even gone back to its initial stage of speaking very low again.

Please someone help me, I have an interview to do with this laptop. I need help on what to do embarassed

It is hardware issue, not software.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by miraculousGod(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

Its available LocatioN is lagos
how much?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2022
lajid:

get an external speaker or use headphones/ earpiece for the interview.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lajid: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Adewale1603:
get an external speaker or use headphones/ earpiece for the interview.

Even the headphones doesn’t capture my voice sir, that’s the issue.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
lajid:

Even the headphones doesn’t capture my voice sir, that’s the issue.
that's a serious hardware issue with your pc
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lajid: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Adewale1603:
that's a serious hardware issue with your pc

Is repairing it delicate? And does it cost much sir?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tobilinoP(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

send or post picture of system

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
lajid:

Is repairing it delicate? And does it cost much sir?
doesn't cost much. it's. as easy as replacing the internal faulty speakers with a new one.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lajid: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Adewale1603:
doesn't cost much. it's. as easy as replacing the internal faulty speakers with a new one.
Ok thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by coatofwealth(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Good evening to all Guru in the house,
Please, can I replace this laptop keyboard with the one with keyboard backlight. If Yes, how much will it cost me? Thanks

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hilo65: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Hello good morning, my pc didnt come with bluetooth installed so i tried downloading and installing bluetooth driver from intel website. After installing i restarted my pc it took sometime to come up but after coming up i noticed my pc is now running slower than usual. It take more time to do everything including booting and shut down. What do you suggest i do so as to get it back to speed again.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by maxwelltennyson(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2022
pls what should I do about this, should I prepare to buy another hard drive?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hilo65:
Hello good morning, my pc didnt come with bluetooth installed so i tried downloading and installing bluetooth driver from intel website. After installing i restarted my pc it took sometime to come up but after coming up i noticed my pc is now running slower than usual. It take more time to do everything including booting and shut down. What do you suggest i do so as to get it back to speed again.

Do a system restore.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
maxwelltennyson:

Probably
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
coatofwealth:
Good evening to all Guru in the house,
Please, can I replace this laptop keyboard with the one with keyboard backlight. If Yes, how much will it cost me? Thanks

Post model number
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by coatofwealth(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
udemzyudex:

Post model number
HP Probook 640 g4
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mircos: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
The benefits of hiring a dedicated development team are clear. Dedicated software teams are comprised of experts who will be with you for the entire duration of your project. You can delegate micromanagement and set a fixed hourly rate for them to work for you. They will be fully dedicated to the project, and the vendor will handle payroll, sick leave, and vacation leave. In short, you will have access to the same talent pool as if you were hiring an in-house team, without the risk and expense https://mlsdev.com/services/mobile-app-development.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chibu4u2(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
maxwelltennyson:

Run a chkdsk with cmd as admin when it boot.

Chkdsk c: /f /r
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oloyedprince1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
My
System was very slow, so I had to change the hard disc to SSD, but when I got home I noticed my system would just hang without moving, I went back to the place I bought the SSD, and they reload the windows, but today it was still d same thing when I get home in the night… please what could be wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.