Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1265509 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Good day admin, pls my system sound doesn't play no more. Also the wifi connection option is no more showing. What could be wrong pls. I tried the troubleshooting option, see what it's saying

Looks like your laptop speaker is bad but confirm if the headphone jack is working by connecting your headphone.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Adewale1603:
what is the processor of that system ? and the model
Good day admin, pls my system sound doesn't play no more. Also the wifi connection option is no more showing. What could be wrong pls. I tried the troubleshooting option, see what it's saying

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
smatt1711:
What if I give you this for 110k

HP 640 G1
Intel corei5 4th Gen.
8gig ram
500gig hard disk
Web cam
CD ROM

This is a good deal.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Udemzy05:

Looks like your laptop speaker is bad but confirm if the headphone jack is working by connecting your headphone.
I tried it too it's not bringing our sound too. What can I do pls. It was still working fine this morning so i don't think anything could've happened to it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by coatofwealth(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2022
AdebisiAdeyinka:
I tried it too it's not bringing our sound too. What can I do pls. It was still working fine this morning so i don't think anything could've happened to it

It's the audio driver
Google search your sytem model audio driver and install it.
It gonna work

Follow the above info for your WiFi driver too

Lastly, visit your laptop manufacturer website to update your laptop necessary drivers

Happy Sunday
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by thetruthwins: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hi, I got a dell inspiron 15 3521 laptop that all the USB port stop working.

I have updated the drivers and chipset still not working.

I have reinstall window 10, still not working.

Gurus what can I do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 2:51am On Jul 25, 2022
thetruthwins:
Hi, I got a dell inspiron 15 3521 laptop that all the USB port stop working.

I have updated the drivers and chipset still not working.

I have reinstall window 10, still not working.

Gurus what can I do

Is it that it doesn't show any sign of light or when you connect any external device like phone it only charge it but can't recognise it for you to transfer files?

If there's no sign of power then it can be fix but if there's a sign of power but not communicating with external device,I'll suggest you use it like that because the PCH is faulty.

You can reach me on 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by thetruthwins: 6:57am On Jul 25, 2022
Udemzy05:

Is it that it doesn't show any sign of light or when you connect any external device like phone it only charge it but can't recognise it for you to transfer files?

If there's no sign of power then it can be fix but if there's a sign of power but not communicating with external device,I'll suggest you use it like that because the PCH is faulty.

You can reach me on 08064724259

When I plug to my phone it only charge and does not see my phone or any storage device. Can the pch be fixed?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 7:02am On Jul 25, 2022
thetruthwins:

When I plug to my phone it only charge and does not see my phone or any storage device. Can the pch be fixed?

Yeah,by someone with a BGA machine,I don't have it.

It will be reflowed or replace.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by thetruthwins: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2022
Udemzy05:

Yeah,by someone with a BGA machine,I don't have it.

It will be reflowed or replace.

Can u recommend anyone?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 7:05am On Jul 25, 2022
thetruthwins:

Can u recommend anyone?

In Benin , Ibadan and Minna.

I have engrs that I know very well with BGA machine.

Whichever one is close to you,I'll post his phone number.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by thetruthwins: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Udemzy05:

In Benin , Ibadan and Minna.

I have engrs that I know very well with BGA machine.

Whichever one is close to you,I'll post his phone number.

I am in Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Iphone SE for Sale
Works perfectly
No fault at all

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by obonujoker(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Help please.

I just bought a new hard disk to install on my laptop.

I'm trying to boot the with a CD, but the Rom drive us not spinning the CD.

The rom drive is showing on the BIOS... anytime I switch on the system, the yellow light shows, but won't boot or spin, even after selecting it.

Is the drive bad, or is it the CD itself?

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
obonujoker:
Help please.

I just bought a new hard disk to install on my laptop.

I'm trying to boot the with a CD, but the Rom drive us not spinning the CD.

The rom drive is showing on the BIOS... anytime I switch on the system, the yellow light shows, but won't boot or spin, even after selecting it.

Is the drive bad, or is it the CD itself?

Thanks

Is the DVD ROM working?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by obonujoker(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Udemzy05:

Is the DVD ROM working?

The DVD ROM is not spinning.... but it shows the Amber light, and them stops .. . I try to boot, but it doesn't respond
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bobbieydeey: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Udemzy05:

Is the DVD ROM working?

Pls can you recommend someone that can fix my laptop for me?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bobbieydeey:

Pls can you recommend someone that can fix my laptop for me?

You have to replace the screen.
I can fix it though.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bobbieydeey: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Udemzy05:

You have to replace the screen.
I can fix it though.

What’s your contact let’s talk bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bobbieydeey:

What’s your contact let’s talk bro

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oloyedprince1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Would downgrading my laptop from 8gb to 6gb cause my laptop to be hanging, also I notice my hard disc also had some issues too
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
oloyedprince1:
Would downgrading my laptop from 8gb to 6gb cause my laptop to be hanging, also I notice my hard disc also had some issues too

Nope, just change your HDD to SSD

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oloyedprince1(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2022
Udemzy05:

Nope, just change your HDD to SSD
I also some application are slow to open, the photos , videos and even chrome, what exactly is wrong and how much is SSD
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SimpleGuy001: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2022
Someone please help me with a solution.

I just bought a used laptop recently ( Lenovo E31-70), figured out the speaker is speaking very low ( you wont know until you put your ear close to the speaker) and cracks too.

Now i went back to the seller and he said they "drived" it and it worked for a while and now just after 3 days it is has gone back to the former self after working for sometime.

Is this a speaker issue or what? i need help please. I have a video interview to do and the system doesnt pick my voice when i was testing it.

cc: Udemzy05 and other bosses cry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2022
SimpleGuy001:
Someone please help me with a solution.

I just bought a used laptop recently ( Lenovo E31-70), figured out the speaker is speaking very low ( you wont know until you put your ear close to the speaker) and cracks too.

Now i went back to the seller and he said they "drived" it and it worked for a while and now just after 3 days it is has gone back to the former self after working for sometime.

Is this a speaker issue or what? i need help please. I have a video interview to do and the system doesnt pick my voice when i was testing it.

cc: Udemzy05 and other bosses cry

Worked for a while?

Since you said it cracks too then it is a speaker problem,I don't see how a speaker driver will increase it sound.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SimpleGuy001: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2022
Udemzy05:

Worked for a while?

Since you said it cracks too then it is a speaker problem,I don't see how a speaker driver will increase it sound.

Ok sir, I suspect so embarassed

Please how much do you think it will cost to repair?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by damizy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please help me with a solution o
I want to change the screen of My Dell laptop and the battery... Please how much will it cost

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
damizy:
Please help me with a solution o
I want to change the screen of My Dell laptop and the battery... Please how much will it cost

What's the model of your Dell laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by damizy(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Udemzy05:

What's the model of your Dell laptop?

Dell Latitude e6420
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Elo5000: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Good day boss in d house ,please where can i get ACER ASPIRE 5v-131 mother bother
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by parkervero(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please, what can I do to remove this?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by miraculousGod(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Good afternoon, my HP laptop shuts down at about 60% battery

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.