Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1277088 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Annahh(f): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Good day, please my hp probook laptop battery is saying battery not detected. What could be the issue?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Annahh:
Good day, please my hp probook laptop battery is saying battery not detected. What could be the issue?

1.Bad battery
2. Motherboard issue ( sio not recognizing the battery)

Start with the easiest first, go to a battery shop, get another one,if it works fine you pay and leave if it doesn't, then you will know it is a motherboard issue.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

Well if you want something light and more battery life built-in is the only way.
i think they both have similar battery life. built in just the newer innovation, its just a way of manufacturer to producing more slimmer, flat and sleek laptops.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Adewale1603:
i think they both have similar battery life. built in just the newer innovation, its just a way of manufacturer to producing more slimmer, flat and sleek laptops.

The can never have the same battery life because built-in will come with more and bigger battery cells.

Check built-in battery and external battery sizes and compare.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

The can never have the same battery life because built-in will come with more and bigger battery cells.

Check built-in battery and external battery sizes and compare.
am talking of newer gen. laptops with removable batteries. they will have similar battery run times with inbuilt battery laptops of equal specs and processor, and am not Generizing because there are exceptions to every cases
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Adewale1603:
am talking of newer gen. laptops with removable batteries. they will have similar battery run times with inbuilt battery laptops of equal specs and processor, and am not Generizing because there are exceptions to every cases

Newer gen with removable battery?

I can't remember the last time i saw one though,it is very rare to see a new gen laptop with removable battery.

10th gen or even 11th gen.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Annahh(f): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

1.Bad battery
2. Motherboard issue ( sio not recognizing the battery)

Start with the easiest first, go to a battery shop, get another one,if it works fine you pay and leave if it doesn't, then you will know it is a motherboard issue.
I have done the first one, but this motherboard issues, should I fix the motherboard? I heard if they touch the motherboard that the laptop will start misbehaving.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

Newer gen with removable battery?

I can't remember the last time i saw one though,it is very rare to see a new gen laptop with removable battery.

10th gen or even 11th gen.
4th, 5th gen for example the dell inspiron 15- 3552, 3553 series uses removable battery. inspiron 3452 uses a removable battery and has battery back up of up to 10hrs, minimum of 8hrs. some make uses of embedded ssds for more battery life
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Flame4chi(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
hello gurus in the house. i am currently facing a challenge installing a cracked AutoCAD i downloaded online twice.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Adewale1603:
4th, 5th gen for example the dell inspiron 15- 3552, 3553 series uses removable battery. inspiron 3452 uses a removable battery and has battery back up of up to 10hrs, minimum of 8hrs. some make uses of embedded ssds for more battery life

4th gen is not latest and I've not seen a 4th gen with up to 10hrs battery life, forget about those paper analysis,the ones that come close are those Lenovo x240 x250 with two batteries, one inbuilt and one removable battery.

4th gen processor takes more Juice and they don't even come with 6000mah.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Flame4chi:
hello gurus in the house. i am currently facing a challenge installing a cracked AutoCAD i downloaded online twice.

Check your PC requirements if it is ok, then possibly Google the error code you're getting.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by parkervero(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
What can I do to get rid of the situation?

My laptop keyboard auto press 0, o, c. I have disabled these keys via keytweak software but I want it to stop autopressing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Change ur keypad

parkervero:
What can I do to get rid of the situation?

My laptop keyboard auto press 0, o, c. I have disabled these keys via keytweak software but I want it to stop autopressing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Annahh:
I have done the first one, but this motherboard issues, should I fix the motherboard? I heard if they touch the motherboard that the laptop will start misbehaving.

That's not true,fix the motherboard unless you have enough to buy another motherboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Annahh(f): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

That's not true,fix the motherboard unless you have enough to buy another motherboard.
How much will they collect to fix the motherboard? The laptop is hp probook.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2022
Annahh:
How much will they collect to fix the motherboard? The laptop is hp probook.

Let's say #5-7k ,it could be more than that depending on who is working on it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Annahh(f): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
udemzyudex:

Let's say #5-7k ,it could be more than that depending on who is working on it.
Thanku

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Samfilo31(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Any software engineer should help me please

I dnt know which virus attack my system, it has corrupted all install program, every .exe installation files is now 0 in size

Other install application is zero too saying this app can't run on your PC

If i plug flash drive it will also turn every file to 0 is size

Pls help me out apart from reformatting the system
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 6:08am On Sep 07, 2022
Format your system

Samfilo31:
Any software engineer should help me please

I dnt know which virus attack my system, it has corrupted all install program, every .exe installation files is now 0 in size

Other install application is zero too saying this app can't run on your PC

If i plug flash drive it will also turn every file to 0 is size

Pls help me out apart from reformatting the system
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Annahh(f): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

The batterty is available here

And i can work on d motherboard

All i need to see is d system
The system is selecting battery and the only battery that it can detect is the one from HP itself not hp spare battery.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2022
Annahh:
The system is selecting battery and the only battery that it can detect is the one from HP itself not hp spare battery.

The one that it detected,what is the percentage it is showing? And did you charge it to see if percentage will increase?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Annahh(f): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

How many batteries did you test with it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Annahh(f): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2022
udemzyudex:

The one that it detected,what is the percentage it is showing? And did you charge it to see if percentage will increase?
It's saying no battery present. The laptop is not seeing the new batteries I tried it with. 3 different batteries.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Annahh(f): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

If you're around lagos come to computer village it could be from the mother board

I can help you check and eventually fix
I'm not in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BrutusOj(m): 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
What is the cost of the frame of Hp Elite notebook screen?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
BrutusOj:
What is the cost of the frame of Hp Elite notebook screen?

Model?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Annahh:
I'm not in Lagos.

Where's your location I can recommend someone.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BrutusOj(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
udemzyudex:

Model?
Core i5

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.