Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1268510 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Samfilo31(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
First picture mobo was displaying graphics line on the screen

Took out mobo and heat the Nvidia chips just a little bit and mobo display well which is the second picture

But when they system is cold like over night it repeat same issues

Pls any stable solution

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Annahh(f): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
udemzyudex:

Where's your location I can recommend someone.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:35am On Sep 08, 2022
BrutusOj:
Core i5

That's the spec, I'm asking for the model number.
Is it Hp folio 9480m, hp elite book 8460p, hp 2000 etc.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Annahh:
Owerri.

Oh ok,I don't have any engr around that side.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:39am On Sep 08, 2022
Samfilo31:
First picture mobo was displaying graphics line on the screen

Took out mobo and heat the Nvidia chips just a little bit and mobo display well which is the second picture

But when they system is cold like over night it repeat same issues

Pls any stable solution

Try uninstalling the display adapter graphic,if problem persists consider replacing the mobo.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Samfilo31(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Reworking on the graphics card boots well as long as the system mobo heats up
udemzyudex:

Try uninstalling the display adapter graphic,if problem persists consider replacing the mobo.
But keeping the system overnight and its cold mobo repeat same problem which requires losing up to heat the VGA

NO way of replacing the VGA its impossible so i will go with ur idea of replacing the mobo thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BrutusOj(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2022
udemzyudex:

That's the spec, I'm asking for the model number.
Is it Hp folio 9480m, hp elite book 8460p, hp 2000 etc.
Hp Elitebook
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2022
BrutusOj:
Hp Elitebook

Na wa ooo, there are so many HP elite book, which of the elite book is yours?

If you don't know,just power on your laptop, immediately it power on press F1 it will show you your laptop information.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BrutusOj(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2022
udemzyudex:

Na wa ooo, there are so many HP elite book, which of the elite book is yours?

If you don't know,just power on your laptop, immediately it power on press F1 it will show you your laptop information.
HP Elitebook 2560p

Thanks, you guys are too much on this platform.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jonnathin: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2022
Please help how do I activate my windows 10 I don't activation key
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by rocken001: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Gurus, I have a Dell Vostro 3500 that once in a while goes off if their is a sudden disrupt with the power pack: like gen change over or i just unplugged it. rarely happens though. My suspicion is that could just be the power pack (charger) as it is not the original follow come charger but a new lower grade charger . Thoughts
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
jonnathin:
Please help how do I activate my windows 10 I don't activation key

WhatsApp me,let me share you a file.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
rocken001:
Gurus, I have a Dell Vostro 3500 that once in a while goes off if their is a sudden disrupt with the power pack: like gen change over or i just unplugged it. rarely happens though. My suspicion is that could just be the power pack (charger) as it is not the original follow come charger but a new lower grade charger . Thoughts

Confirm with another one then.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by rocken001: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
My question should be can a charger cause the turning off of a lpatop?
udemzyudex:

Confirm with another one then.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
rocken001:
My question should be can a charger cause the turning off of a lpatop?

Is the battery okay?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by rocken001: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yes it is. Gives me an hour at least.
udemzyudex:

Is the battery okay?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by naijainstinct: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello guys, my HP elitebook 840 g6 notebook is not coming on all of a sudden and it is not charging either.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
naijainstinct:
Hello guys, my HP elitebook 840 g6 notebook is not coming on all of a sudden and it is not charging either.

How did it happen,can you give more details?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Samfilo31:
Any software engineer should help me please

I dnt know which virus attack my system, it has corrupted all install program, every .exe installation files is now 0 in size

Other install application is zero too saying this app can't run on your PC

If i plug flash drive it will also turn every file to 0 is size

Pls help me out apart from reformatting the system
you will have to format that hard drive first, it is heavily corrupted with malwares. it will corrupt and can destroy anything drive you insert to that system.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SamuelTaiw0(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
rocken001:

Your battery may be bad. Check that you have a good battery. It's normal for your laptop to go off once power is interrupted and you have no power backup. (Battery)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by naijainstinct: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2022
udemzyudex:

How did it happen,can you give more details?
I have no idea Sir. I hibernated the pc to take a rest and decide to continue after. It wasn't coming on anymore. It was still charging still and then later, it stopped charging.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by naijainstinct: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

could be a motherboard issue
If you're in Lagos I cab handle that for you effectively
I reside in Abuja Sir. What do you suggest?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:33am On Sep 10, 2022
naijainstinct:
I have no idea Sir. I hibernated the pc to take a rest and decide to continue after. It wasn't coming on anymore. It was still charging still and then later, it stopped charging.

I've heard so many cases of PC going dead after hibernation, that's why I always advice users to hibernate only when it is not going to take long before returning back to the PC,if it is going to take long,just shut it down.

If you can take out the battery,open the back and unclip it from it connector,if the CMOS battery is close by, unplug it too.

Then press the power button for like 30 secs to discharge the laptop and this time connect your charger and see if it will power on,if it doesn't, then something is really wrong with the motherboard,I can recommend someone for you in ABJ.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by emaminaj(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
I have a MacBook pro 13 2017 that has a bad screen. How much would it cost to change the screen. If e too much I go sell am�
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by naijainstinct: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
udemzyudex:

I've heard so many cases of PC going dead after hibernation, that's why I always advice users to hibernate only when it is not going to take long before returning back to the PC,if it is going to take long,just shut it down.

If you can take out the battery,open the back and unclip it from it connector,if the CMOS battery is close by, unplug it too.

Then press the power button for like 30 secs to discharge the laptop and this time connect your charger and see if it will power on,if it doesn't, then something is really wrong with the motherboard,I can recommend someone for you in ABJ.

Thank you for your kind response ........I'll appreciate the recommendation please
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hello guys ,Happy Sunday

Well I have a problem with my pc which is a dell e6430 latitude
When I switch on the power button ,it does switch on but does not display or boot at first but after switching it on and off ,it will later boot
What is the cause and what's the solution
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by roselynbas(f): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Flame4chi:
hello gurus in the house. i am currently facing a challenge installing a cracked AutoCAD i downloaded online twice.

You were supposed to turn off your windows defender before installing the file. The .exe file has been deleted cause Windows defender has seen it as a virus.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Breezzy(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2022
My keyboard is having issues, it keeps pressing random keys whenever I want to type something. It only becomes normal whenever the laptop's battery is around 15 percent or less. Please what could be the issue?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Og2drake: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2022
Breezzy:
My keyboard is having issues, it keeps pressing random keys whenever I want to type something. It only becomes normal whenever the laptop's battery is around 15 percent or less. Please what could be the issue?
Try replacing your keyboard
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BlossomJey: 7:23am On Sep 14, 2022
I need Lenovo Y520 motherboard, or if there's a credible engineer that can fix mine pls send me a DM. Or reply this message.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: udemzyudex(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.