Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1266144 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samolina1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
pcagbaji: Pls help a brother driver for ZTE modem with Model number
MF631 HSUPA USB STICK
i mistakingly deleted the instalation drivers
for this my modem with Model: MF631
HSUPA USB STICK and IMEI:
359538039465972. anytime i insert the
modem on my laptop it kept showing new
hard ware found and could not complete
the hardware installation.
the modem is from easyblaze of etislat
nigeria.

Which OS do u use? Well, uninstall the Etisalat software and reinstall it back.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samolina1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
ebonyking: PROBLEM WITH MINI LAPTOP FROM CHINA

I presently have a couple of mini laptop Pcs that I got from China
The laptops came with WINDOWS CE 6.0 i.e WINCE 6.0 factory installed O/S and 2gb hard disk memory.And I'll like to install windows 7 or XP operating system on it and will appreciate useful info with tech savy guys on how to get it done

Simply go and get genuine Windows 7 bootable OS and get external ROM reader to format and install a fresh copy of Windows 7 on them... But, it will be better if you can let professionals handle them for you...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
hello everyone, pls I need an information on where to purchase a n ew LENOVO S12 ideapad mini-laptop keyboard, whether in lagos or in the east. My email is glob al_won da@yahoo.com.I am much in need of it. plzzzzzzz i need your assistance. thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by timilehing(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2012
Pls help. Slow game performance on my laptop wit 3g ram. Both pes and winnin eleven are extraordinarily slow. Pls any solution?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samolina1(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2012
timilehing: Pls help. Slow game performance on my laptop wit 3g ram. Both pes and winnin eleven are extraordinarily slow. Pls any solution?

What's the clock speed of your PC and what's the processor grade? How many time have you formatted the hard drive? The more you formats an hard drive the less the speed, until it stops working. It's not all about RAM. Using 4 Gigabyte RAM on Pentium IV PC is like a professor lecturing a 7 years old child, he can't know more than his brain, it can't perform more than Pentium IV.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nearest(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2012
Help, my desktop computer keep loading default settings everytime I boot it. I need help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horladmejy(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2012
Ma dell 5200.intel...wifi can't ON...by using the fn-f2 again..and the wireless light/cursor is not appearing again.....aw can ℓ̊ correct it...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DisGuy: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hello people

I took my memory card to the photoshop some months ago to print some holiday pictures off them, but i havent been able to access this card with any computer ever since

Is there any way I can reformat and recover the card [step by step guide] or what software can I download to get some of these pictures.

many thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mastercmos: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
Pls how do I solve RUNTIME ERROR problems on my system.
my mail is mastercmos@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mastercmos: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
@Dis Guy: follow dis link to download Recuva software www.filehippo.com%2Fdownload_recuva&h=1AQGEQAFk.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
nearest: Help, my desktop computer keep loading default settings everytime I boot it. I need help.
Change the bios battery!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2012
mastercmos: Pls how do I solve RUNTIME ERROR problems on my system.
my mail is mastercmos@gmail.com
Install java runtime environment 7(jre files 6,7)goto filehippo.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Slim101(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2012
Evening house. My Sony Vaio laptop was having a 'blue screen' issue and I re-installed it with the same OS that came with it:- Viste Home Premium service park 1. It installed well but I discorvered the display size is not in full screen i.e: like the the display is smaller than d screen. Please I've tried all settings I know to make d display full. What could be d cause and what can I do. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
Slim101: Evening house. My Sony Vaio laptop was having a 'blue screen' issue and I re-installed it with the same OS that came with it:- Viste Home Premium service park 1. It installed well but I discorvered the display size is not in full screen i.e: like the the display is smaller than d screen. Please I've tried all settings I know to make d display full. What could be d cause and what can I do. Thanks in anticipation.
Prob-the vga driver aint installed
Solution-Just download the chipset then vga drivers for ur sony vaio(turn under ur laptop for the model no)I can't remember the sony vaio site(its a complicated one) but I'm sure u can download from drp.su or driverscollection.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
Slim101: Evening house. My Sony Vaio laptop was having a 'blue screen' issue and I re-installed it with the same OS that came with it:- Viste Home Premium service park 1. It installed well but I discorvered the display size is not in full screen i.e: like the the display is smaller than d screen. Please I've tried all settings I know to make d display full. What could be d cause and what can I do. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nzeuk(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2012
PC Health Advisor
New Version 3.1 Now Includes Driver Updates, Driver Management And File Extension Help. Premium Registry Cleaner, Remove Spyware/malware Processes Running In Memory, Erase History & Protect Identity, Boost PC Speed All In One Suite For Best Conversions.

http://a39a3j92w76l0m7gigpev1ps1i./
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nzeuk(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2012
you can actually fix your lap top.

http://b2406lbz9b8t6l95ngucte4d3o./
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nzeuk(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2012
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nzeuk(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2012
Laptop Repair Training - Notebook Repair, Motherboard Repair, Hardware Training, Hardware Academy, Laptop Training, Chip Level Training, Training Manual, Service Guide, Tutorials,Tips,

http://93f1di1-8i1laq75j9-2uzy76r./
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by rexfada(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2012
I have a dell desktop in the office that is not functioning well. If i power it, the only thing that happens is the power LED that blinks. I changed the power unit and RAM thinking it will solve the problem, but it still persists. Please what can I do about it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Slim101(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2012
[b][/b]
sameolg616:
Prob-the vga driver aint installed
Solution-Just download the chipset then vga drivers for ur sony vaio(turn under ur laptop for the model no)I can't remember the sony vaio site(its a complicated one) but I'm sure u can download from drp.su or driverscollection.com

@sameolg: thanks so much for your help. I'm hoping to go about the download later today but I would wish the explanation is more explicit. For example: you said "download the chipset then vga drivers" I didn't understand that phrase well. I'll wait for your reply broff. (The owner of d laptop (my sis-in-law) is really on my neck) lol.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DisGuy: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2012
mastercmos: @Dis Guy: follow dis link to download Recuva software www.filehippo.com%2Fdownload_recuva&h=1AQGEQAFk.

many thanx

now i cant even access the card, not showing up, guess i'll just forget it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by freys: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
IZONE 1 DAY FREE TRIAL

Izone Telecom is Glad to introduce this special three in one software named Izone to Nigeria.Data cost reduction,Internet speed and vpn services.

IIt reduces your data cost by 80%, Accelerates your internet connection x10 and re-assigns your IP.

DATA COST REDUCTION- Assuming your monthly/weekly/daily data usage is 1gb at the rate of 4000 naira, Then you calculate 20% of 1GB usage which is 200mb which is 1000 naira and you save 3000 naira with Izone software.

INTERNET BOOSTER-increases the speed of your internet connection by 10x.It can actually convert you so called dialup named broadband to original broadband.

VPN Like Services- It gives you a presence in another country where thier ips isnt Censored,and allows access to a lot of websites you try to access but always shows you access denied or service not available in your region.

Izone is a single license user subscription software.It means,Its one per system.Multiple system attempt might nullify your account.

We have the monthly subscription,quarterly and yearly.Accts are been activated through the email system and sms online.

The monthly subscription is 720 Naira, Three months subscription is 2000,The six months subscription is 3500 and the yearly subscription is 5000.

Text or mail IZONE FREE TRIAL,YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS TO 08073404637 or godfrey.obasi@izonetelecom.com

Your free trial will be available in 24hrs after request.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jude33084(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
Pls help oh. I was reinstalling my os using the dvd before NEPA went off and my ba3 didnt last long. When I later powered it on again this is what i saw; an error message.

Pls help i wanted to join u guys for the bis laptop browsing :-(

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2012
Slim101: [b][/b]

@sameolg: thanks so much for your help. I'm hoping to go about the download later today but I would wish the explanation is more explicit. For example: you said "download the chipset then vga drivers" I didn't understand that phrase well. I'll wait for your reply broff. (The owner of d laptop (my sis-in-law) is really on my neck) lol.
When u get to the download site...u will see all the drivers according to their class(audio,modem,chipset,vga...)Download d chipset and the vga then install..call me on 08061679732 wen installing

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
Dis Guy:

many thanx

now i cant even access the card, not showing up, guess i'll just forget it
Some tins require a prerequisite..before u wan recover any storage device..a lot of factors must be checked first..MBR(master boot record)is ok,no bad sectors,partition table...then,u can now proceed with a recovery..
if all these conditions aint met,even the best recovery softwares wld fail..
Here is a tip..download this software FIND and MOUNT..it may just be the answer to ur prob..I once suggested the software to some1on dis forum once(he was so happy that he paid for my BIS)
Also,the best recovery softwares aint free..here are some :stellar phoenix,active recovery..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2012
jude33084: Pls help oh. I was reinstalling my os using the dvd before NEPA went off and my ba3 didnt last long. When I later powered it on again this is what i saw; an error message.

Pls help i wanted to join u guys for the bis laptop browsing :-(
Its simple...just reformat the system and reinstall..next time,make sure all d conditions r met..u cld spoil ur hard disk also..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nearest(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2012
sameolg616:
Change the bios battery!
Can I change the bios battery without going to the computer technician? Is this battery readily available?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2012
Please I have a problem with my Dell Pc. I installed Pes 2011 on it last yr, and when i wantd to run the game, it told me that my Pc Video Card was 32mb while the game required a 120mb video card. Pls how do i increase d video card or graphic card (i think its also called dat)?

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.