Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1274494 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kaznoit: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2012
no problem for downloading wit dis software

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2012
I have a hp laptop for sell it my own and I am sell it for cheap amount my number 08078224963
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2012
Hi peeps last month or so I discovered that my dell inspiron 1545 laptop keeps showing a strange line below the screen each time I boot it up what can be the prob?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2012
sandra20: I have a hp laptop for sell it my own and I am sell it for cheap amount my number 08078224963
You did not describe the laptop well configuration and all that... And price?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by musbikthadon: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
I hav a hp laptop which is having IC problem,that is to say the motherboard is condemned and i cant afford to repair it. Pls advise me on wat to do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by aceblackpearl: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
Help some of the keys of hp mini are not working , what can i do ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
musbik tha don: I hav a hp laptop which is having IC problem,that is to say the motherboard is condemned and i cant afford to repair it. Pls advise me on wat to do?
Meet a hardware tech
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
aceblackpearl: Help some of the keys of hp mini are not working , what can i do ?
Meet a hardware technician too to help u dust ur keyboard or in some rare cases,reloading the system works
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chakaz(m): 1:33am On Aug 28, 2012
please guys, my system is misbehaving and am seeking for help here. the firefox is always multiplying into many pages when am browsing with it. i have even installes AVAST antivirus and after scanning it says no threat found. pls guys advise me on what to do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jesuseun1(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2012
Can someone suggest a good email client to b instal for a LAN
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Skywalker5(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2012
chakaz: please guys, my system is misbehaving and am seeking for help here. the firefox is always multiplying into many pages when am browsing with it. i have even installes AVAST antivirus and after scanning it says no threat found. pls guys advise me on what to do
uninstall Firefox.
Download malwarebyte and use it to scan your system
Install Firefox back
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
chakaz: please guys, my system is misbehaving and am seeking for help here. the firefox is always multiplying into many pages when am browsing with it. i have even installes AVAST antivirus and after scanning it says no threat found. pls guys advise me on what to do

Sky-walker:

uninstall Firefox.
Download malwarebyte and use it to scan your system
Install Firefox back

Uninstalling should fix it.

Mozilla Firefox with safe mode
should fix it. try looking
for it on start all programmes
mozilla then safe mode

Try disabling adds on i.e. skpe, google toolbar etc
use google to find out how to disable them

Here you go do the job for yourself http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/home
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
jesu seun: Can someone suggest a good email client to b instal for a LAN

for local are network in nigeria, I would advice that you
contact your server Lan provider, who will be able to provide
pop3 incoming and smtp ougoing settings for
outlook 2003 or 2007 thunderbird to mention but a few.
That's the advice don't know about nigeria
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by affordable4: 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
Thanks for your help and support in the computer section of nairaland.......i have a Dell D600 pentium M laptop that is working fine. Suddenly I discovered if I did not connect it to electricity it will not work even if the battery is full...so I tot it was the battery that has the problem then I borrowed my friends battery that is using the same laptop and I inserted it in the system and yet it did not work.

I took that my friends laptop and put my own battery there and it works fine.....so I'm confused....pls what do u think I need to do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SimplyAlfy: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2012
Yea Thank you very much its a sony vaio vgn cr320e windows 7(actually came pre-installed wit vista),and pls wats Crs. Thank u,thank u,and thank u so much more.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Oluschenco(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
Pls help me, my PC does not rcogniz flash drive any more, what can i do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by highbekay: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
Dear all
Pls i will like to make inquiry on how to get an internet network for a Cafe in an area where there is no mobile communication network...pls i need the info assap
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deribigbe(m): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2012
Oluschenco: Pls help me, my PC does not rcogniz flash drive any more, what can i do?

Ur system is effected with virus it needs to reloaded and install back a good anti virus. Contact ADETWIN IT CONCEPT

What will u do is uninstall the firefox and rescan ur system with a good anti-virus & install back ur firefox.... my conclusion is u dont have a gud anti-virus, Contact ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT

aceblackpearl: Help some of the keys of hp mini are not working , what can i do ?

Its a general problem with mini laptops if I may ask its ACCER OR .... but hope its not effected because I have some experience in some office where the keys will not work until will RE-load the system but after that it does not work you get another keyboard buttons Contact ADETWIN IT CONCEPT

purplekayc: Hi peeps last month or so I discovered that my dell inspiron 1545 laptop keeps showing a strange line below the screen each time I boot it up what can be the prob?

THE SCREEN IS GOING HOME SOON !

contact ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT. We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT Tel : 07057140885/07082998588
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by waladis(m): 12:27am On Aug 31, 2012
PLEASE HELP!!! Toshiba Satellite A200 laptop won't boot up.

I have a Toshiba Satellite A200 laptop that was working fine. For no apparent reason it shut down and I can't get it to start again. I've checked the obvious things like battery & and power supply and they are functioning. Any ideas on what to do? I have a rescue disk but obviously can't use it because the laptop won't even go through the boot sequence nor can I open the CD-ROM Drive. Whenever I pushed the power button, 4 different lights turned ON. They are the AC-Cord light, the power light, the battery light and one other light in a round form which I think is the Hard Disk light. Then the fan started to work for a few seconds and then stopped. I tried several times to restart the Laptop with and without the battery and by unplugging and re plugging the power supply but end up with the same result over and over again. I will appreciate every suggestion that will help in bringing my Laptop back to life. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2012
waladis: PLEASE HELP!!! Toshiba Satellite A200 laptop won't boot up.

I have a Toshiba Satellite A200 laptop that was working fine. For no apparent reason it shut down and I can't get it to start again. I've checked the obvious things like battery & and power supply and they are functioning. Any ideas on what to do? I have a rescue disk but obviously can't use it because the laptop won't even go through the boot sequence nor can I open the CD-ROM Drive. Whenever I pushed the power button, 4 different lights turned ON. They are the AC-Cord light, the power light, the battery light and one other light in a round form which I think is the Hard Disk light. Then the fan started to work for a few seconds and then stopped. I tried several times to restart the Laptop with and without the battery and by unplugging and re plugging the power supply but end up with the same result over and over again. I will appreciate every suggestion that will help in bringing my Laptop back to life. Thanks
[quote author=waladis][color=#006600]PLEASE HELP!!! Toshiba Satellite A200 laptop won't boot up.

ok 1stly where is ur location ? So that we can help fix the issues out once... Contact ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT. We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT BB Pin : 07082998588, 07057140885
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ebuks: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2012
my laptop os is telling me dat the copy is not genuine. i ve been using the os over one year now...its window 7... dat came with the laptop...pls what i do about it. plss gurus in the house what do i do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ebuks: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2012
windows 7
Build 7601
This copy of Windows is not genuine...
dis is the message dat displays on the button of my desktop interface....
pls gurus help me out on what to do.....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by highbekay: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
Dear all,
pls i need to get a detailed information on how to get an internet connection in a place where there is no mobile network provider...i need this asap...thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jeffy1206(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
pls help me am havin problem in startin up ma pc.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ebuks: windows 7
Build 7601
This copy of Windows is not genuine...
dis is the message dat displays on the button of my desktop interface....
pls gurus help me out on what to do.....

ur location ? may be we can come to help you fix it up ! but if u can get window 7 crack it can solve the problem

Jeffy1206: pls help me am havin problem in startin up ma pc.

check the ram if its not coming ON @ all or........ Contact ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT. We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT Tel: 07057140885/07082998588
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SimplyAlfy: 2:11am On Sep 01, 2012
waladis: PLEASE HELP!!! Toshiba Satellite A200 laptop won't boot up.

Bro i had the same problem check ur memory(i.e the ram)maybe its faulty ,try checking it wit another RAM but first try this take out the battery,diconnect from power then hold down the power on button for bout thirty secs connect back power,on then see.but knw its an hardware failure or corrupt windows.there re nice pple on here tht could give u tips and help F.O.C
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SimplyAlfy: 2:18am On Sep 01, 2012
Ebuks: my laptop os is telling me dat the copy is not genuine. i ve been using the os over one year now...its window 7... dat came with the laptop...pls what i do about it. plss gurus in the house what do i do
Meaning ur OS has expired(wonder how since ur pc came wit win7 pre-installed)gues u have to validate it.(i gues o)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DonLala1(m): 5:37am On Sep 01, 2012
Great peeps I need help. I tried to upgrade Vista (Home Edition) on my HP laptop to Window 7 (Home edition) D uprade went on for several hrs but wen I was 28% left to complete setup I had a shutdown due to power failure. Wen I tried to restart d system it will try to boot and show error message that windows be reinstalled. When I tried to upgrade again it says can't upgrade that I should reinstall. I don't want to lose my files and datas cos no back up. Pls ow do I either complete d upgrade or go back to my old OS as no partition and d old OS is not showing.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2012
Don Lala: Great peeps I need help. I tried to upgrade Vista (Home Edition) on my HP laptop to Window 7 (Home edition) D uprade went on for several hrs but wen I was 28% left to complete setup I had a shutdown due to power failure. Wen I tried to restart d system it will try to boot and show error message that windows be reinstalled. When I tried to upgrade again it says can't upgrade that I should reinstall. I don't want to lose my files and datas cos no back up. Pls ow do I either complete d upgrade or go back to my old OS as no partition and d old OS is not showing.
ALARORO!take the hard drive out and put into an external hard drive casing..connect it to another system to save ur files..
step 2..return the hard drive to ur systema>>format it and do a windows 7 clean install
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samolina1(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2012
Hi gurus! Please i am having a problem using my Huwaei E153-u modem with my laptop. Everytime i inserts the modem into the laptop, it keeps installling the modem, even if i remove and insert it again, it always installs it. I am running Windows 7 and the laptop model is HP 6910p! please help ASAP.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Fyzt: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2012
increase your ram to 1gig
bigafees: pls why my computer refuse to install visual studio.Net 2008

P3 with 20G harddisk and 379 RAM, XP unlimited
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horladmejy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
Pls..each time ℓ̊ wan to install game on ma lappy..its will say d3dx9_30.dll file missing...it will download or install buh if ℓ̊ wan to run d game it wil say dat stuff.....ℓ̊ have try downloading d file online buh it dint work....ℓ̊ ws even told to pay for d file@one site like dat.........ma email... Horladmejy@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.