Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1272517 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VincentOkojie(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2017
please help me urgently. I spilled water on my laptop.. dell inspiron last night and it just went off totally and didn't turn on.. and I tried turning it on this morning and it didn't work. if I charge it.. the light will show and go off immediately.. can anyone tell me what to do ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2017
VincentOkojie:
please help me urgently. I spilled water on my laptop.. dell inspiron last night and it just went off totally and didn't turn on.. and I tried turning it on this morning and it didn't work. if I charge it.. the light will show and go off immediately.. can anyone tell me what to do ?
Immediately water spilled on it, you should have removed the battery and not even try plugging the charger.

Trying to power it on or plugging charger after the spill will damage the motherboard. Now that it refuses to switch on, your best bet is laptop technician. if you are in Lagos, I can help you fix it. 08164685979
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samutd4u(m): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2017
Pls house I need download link for Bluetooth peripheral device driver windows 7 for my toshiba satellite a305d
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samutd4u(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2017
Or is there any application for me to share my wifi on my phone with my laptop without Bluetooth or USB cord
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samutd4u(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2017
my phone infinix hot note charging port didn't work with my laptop and Bluetooth not connecting as well keep saying Bluetooth peripheral device driver need to be download Dats y am asking if there's app

Thks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by drthiery(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hi guys.... My Laptop(hp 2000)... I woke up and noticed the screen is cracked, showing lines and d crack is visible. Pls how much will it cost me to get a new or fairly used screen and d cost of fixing.. Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolakay: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pls my laptop just went off while it was booting when i tried to power it after charging.

I tried to on it subsequently but it is not coming up.

Pls advise
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tolakay:
Pls my laptop just went off while it was booting when i tried to power it after charging.

I tried to on it subsequently but it is not coming up.

Pls advise

what is the brand and model of the laptop?

Remove the battery and charger. Press and hold the power button for 30s. Now plug charger and try switching it on.
if it doesn't swutch on, see a laptop technician
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by iamrichiefola(m): 1:45am On Apr 06, 2017
Please whenever i Hibernate or sleep my laptop, if i switch it on, the touchpad wont function so i wont be able to enter my password. i would have to shut down with the power button? how can i solve this problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by amen69: 6:21am On Apr 06, 2017
My hp laptop was having display issue, when I power it, the screen is blank only the caplock key will be blinking. I gave it to someone to fix, he now put a lower Windows different from what came with the system. Now when the system is running, it will just restart by itself, also when typing, the letter 'J' key will just be appearing continuously without hitting it. what do I do.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 6:30am On Apr 06, 2017
amen69:
My hp laptop was having display issue, when I power it, the screen is blank only the caplock key will be blinking. I gave it to someone to fix, he now put a lower Windows different from what came with the system. Now when the system is running, it will just restart by itself, also when typing, the letter 'J' key will just be appearing continuously without hitting it. what do I do.

What is the model number of the HP?

As for the letter "J" malfunctioning. The keyboard needs to be changed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by amen69: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2017
sotall:

What is the model number of the HP?

As for the letter "J" malfunctioning. The keyboard needs to be changed

HP
Model Number HP 250 G3
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2017
amen69:

HP
Model Number HP 250 G3
as for the restarting, if it continues, you may need to see a technician
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Syphax(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2017
horllamy:

Probably it maybe hardware
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by haruna1970(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2017
@ sotall Please i have problem with my HP Laptop. I have HP620. If I switch it on it will give sign that it was working but it will not display on the screen at all, I removed it myself to check but when I couple it back the keypad stop working. Thanks. Cc: sotall
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2017
haruna1970:
@ sotall Please i have problem with my HP Laptop. I have HP620. If I switch it on it will give sign that it was working but it will not display on the screen at all, I removed it myself to check but when I couple it back the keypad stop working. Thanks. Cc: sotall
I have replied you in the other thread
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cp2dec1: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
iamrichiefola:
Please whenever i Hibernate or sleep my laptop, if i switch it on, the touchpad wont function so i wont be able to enter my password. i would have to shut down with the power button? how can i solve this problem?

You should be able to use your keyboard to activate the login screen instead of powering off and powering back on. CTRL + ALT + DEL should do the trick. Pressing the TAB key should allow you to navigate from username to password.

However we need more information about your computer to help determine the cause of your issue:

Laptop Make and Model?
Operating System?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cp2dec1: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
samutd4u:
Pls house I need download link for Bluetooth peripheral device driver windows 7 for my toshiba satellite a305d

http://files.ecp.toshiba.com/2016/08/18/0130/52/TC00636200A.exe
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nicklutz(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2017
Abeg oo house, I installed AI on my system, googled the genkey and it was working fine. I later saw a post here instructing AI users to sign into the adobe site, which I later did. After that I launced the AI CC and logged in through the adobe manager, after loading I noticed the key didn't work again. I tried different keys still the same problem. Then I uninstalled the software, that's where the problem started oo. To sum it up it has refuse to re install.. What I do? What does it even want from me.. Lol..Abeg help ooo. Am serious.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2017
drthiery:
Hi guys.... My Laptop(hp 2000)... I woke up and noticed the screen is cracked, showing lines and d crack is visible. Pls how much will it cost me to get a new or fairly used screen and d cost of fixing.. Thank you

Call or whatsapp 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by GoldenCrown1160: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2017
My laptop fell down yesterday and the hard disk stopped working.
I don't know if it's possible to make it work again and how I can retrieve my things in it. Please I need help,this is my whatsapp number 08062540227.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by normalcent(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size]my laptop is not ser my fone wen i plug it with
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
GoldenCrown1160:
My laptop fell down yesterday and the hard disk stopped working.
I don't know if it's possible to make it work again and how I can retrieve my things in it. Please I need help,this is my whatsapp number 08062540227.
whatsapp me on 08164685979. I can help you retrieve it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samutd4u(m): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
cp2dec1:

is not connecting to the internet via THE BLUETOOTH BRO
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by iamrichiefola(m): 12:23am On Apr 08, 2017
cp2dec1:

You should be able to use your keyboard to activate the login screen instead of powering off and powering back on. CTRL + ALT + DEL should do the trick. Pressing the TAB key should allow you to navigate from username to password.

However we need more information about your computer to help determine the cause of your issue:

Laptop Make and Model?
Operating System?

Thanks. I would try that.I use a Dell Latitude E6420, core i5, Windows 7
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Error111: 12:29am On Apr 08, 2017
cp2dec1:

Boss.... Pls water mistakenly entered into My Laptop(hp 655 with 15.6 inches)... After 3 days, i noticed that the screen is just whitening up. It's over 5 months now & the screen is getting worst as i can't see whats on the laptop clearly again.

How much will a technician collect to repair the screen.
I'm in Ibadan, Oyo state
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by martyncee(m): 7:26am On Apr 08, 2017
please guys where can I get this power pack for Compaq desktop?

1 Share

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2017
martyncee:
please guys where can I get this power pack for Compaq desktop?
computer village

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by martyncee(m): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2017
at where? pls specify
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2017
Hi guys, my system has been misbehaving lately
Keeps freezing and hanging,
Battery has been dysfunctional
And lately keeps restarting with an error message
KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
What could possibly be wrong because I was told to look that up on the net, yet no luck.
Please I need a quick fix o
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Mobuzy:
Hi guys, my system has been misbehaving lately
Keeps freezing and hanging,
Battery has been dysfunctional
And lately keeps restarting with an error message
KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
What could possibly be wrong because I was told to look that up on the net, yet no luck.
Please I need a quick fix o

System name, model, OS.. Give details
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
For various PC problems, we recommend to use this tool .
This tool will repair most computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware, hardware failure and optimize your PC for maximum performance. Quickly fix PC issues and prevent others from happening with this software:
1. Download ReimagePlus (100% safe download and endorsed by us).
2. Click “Start Scan” to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems.
3. Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.