Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1277430 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=abohwun post=55657378]whenever I on my laptop it only blink the cursor but the nothing will come up on the screen, any solution?[/lquote]

What is the model
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gen2lpat(m): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2017
My village people are at work. Lol

I am really not happy this night. My laptop del inspiron 3000 series was working fine until i got a notification to update or when i choose later, system will automatically update after 24hrs.

I wasnt doing much work, so i choose to update immediately. That was the begining of my problem. Seriously feel like smashing the damn laptop for causing me so much heartbreak.

So i click on update and it started doing its thing amd the next thing i saw was error and again "fatal error C0000022 applying update operation 56158 of 57678 ....."

And i waited to see it will stop updating and return back to normal, no way. Its was on boot mode for so long that i turned it off and on again, same thing.

I did a reboot from the previous boot point and it looked like it was working and when i login, i get a black screen with just the cursor. I tried getting access to task manager but no way. I turned off and on again, then immediately after i key in my password and hit enter, i immediately press Ctrl + Alt + Del and a list popped up with the task manager on the list. I was exited and immediately i clicked on task manager and the screen went black again with the cursor on it.

I really dont know what to do again. Windows 8.1 is a serious mess. Whats the point of updating if i can get this much headache?

Someone should please help me before i do something i will regret. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Asemota122: 3:29am On Apr 18, 2017
[b][/b] [i][/i][color=#000099][/color] HELLO GURUS IN THE HOUSE.... I SALUTE YOU GUYS FOR THE WORK YOU ARE DOING..... MY LAPTOP WILL NOT KILL ME OOOO. I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH THE PC,, HP-NOTEBOOK...2000. .......IF IT IS CHARGING ONCE IT GETS TO 52% IT WILL BE VERY SLOW (I MEAN THE CHARGING WILL BE VERY SLOW) ONE IT GETS TO 60% .. IT WILL TAKE ONE WHOLE DAY TO ADD ANOTHER PERCENT TO MAKE IT 61% ,,, AM SERIOUS AND THE STUFF ITS FRUSTRATING ,, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE.... HELP ME. THANKS
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 3:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Asemota122:
[b][/b] [i][/i][color=#000099][/color] HELLO GURUS IN THE HOUSE.... I SALUTE YOU GUYS FOR THE WORK YOU ARE DOING..... MY LAPTOP WILL NOT KILL ME OOOO. I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH THE PC,, HP-NOTEBOOK...2000. .......IF IT IS CHARGING ONCE IT GETS TO 52% IT WILL BE VERY SLOW (I MEAN THE CHARGING WILL BE VERY SLOW) ONE IT GETS TO 60% .. IT WILL TAKE ONE WHOLE DAY TO ADD ANOTHER PERCENT TO MAKE IT 61% ,,, AM SERIOUS AND THE STUFF ITS FRUSTRATING ,, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE.... HELP ME. THANKS
This could be the battery problem. Try using another battery.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 3:55am On Apr 18, 2017
gen2lpat:
My village people are at work. Lol

I am really not happy this night. My laptop del inspiron 3000 series was working fine until i got a notification to update or when i choose later, system will automatically update after 24hrs.

I wasnt doing much work, so i choose to update immediately. That was the begining of my problem. Seriously feel like smashing the damn laptop for causing me so much heartbreak.

So i click on update and it started doing its thing amd the next thing i saw was error and again "fatal error C0000022 applying update operation 56158 of 57678 ....."

And i waited to see it will stop updating and return back to normal, no way. Its was on boot mode for so long that i turned it off and on again, same thing.

I did a reboot from the previous boot point and it looked like it was working and when i login, i get a black screen with just the cursor. I tried getting access to task manager but no way. I turned off and on again, then immediately after i key in my password and hit enter, i immediately press Ctrl + Alt + Del and a list popped up with the task manager on the list. I was exited and immediately i clicked on task manager and the screen went black again with the cursor on it.

I really dont know what to do again. Windows 8.1 is a serious mess. Whats the point of updating if i can get this much headache?

Someone should please help me before i do something i will regret. Thanks
Try using repair disc. Or better find a way to backup and re- install ths os.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Asemota122: 5:09am On Apr 18, 2017
horllamy:

This could be the battery problem. Try using another battery.
thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hong91: 5:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot! it's great that I known this site! Can you sharing some updates on how you have made this powerful post! word cookies answers | hotmail account login | hotmail email login
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by abohwun(m): 5:55am On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=horllamy post=55658916][/quote]HP
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:34am On Apr 18, 2017
abohwun:
HP

Try to use another memory'(RAM) but if the problem persists u need to see an engineer.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DBright123(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Good evening house. Pls my system develop a problem now and I don't know what to do about it.

Once it is been powered on it gives some continuous long beep after which it shutdown itself.
Pls I need your help at I don't know what to do. The system product is ZINOX.
Thanks in anticipation for your assistance.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
DBright123:
Good evening house. Pls my system develop a problem now and I don't know what to do about it.

Once it is been powered on it gives some continuous long beep after which it shutdown itself.
Pls I need your help at I don't know what to do. The system product is ZINOX.
Thanks in anticipation for your assistance.

Does it display before it trip off?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DBright123(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2017
horllamy:

Does it display before it trip off?
it will display bit but will not finish booting then it will shutdown itself
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tbaby534(f): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2017
Hello everyone,
My wireless network adapter disables when i physically move my laptop. Most times i have to reset my network adapter then everything works fine. Other times i just let the system alone for a while (mostly over night). Could somoen suggest a permanent solution to this. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by uzoexcel(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2017
uninstall the wireless adapter driver

download an updated driver and reinstall

whats ur laptop make?
tbaby534:
Hello everyone,
My wireless network adapter disables when i physically move my laptop. Most times i have to reset my network adapter then everything works fine. Other times i just let the system alone for a while (mostly over night). Could somoen suggest a permanent solution to this. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2017
DBright123:

it will display bit but will not finish booting then it will shutdown itself

The problem is from the board
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tbaby534(f): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2017
uzoexcel:
uninstall the wireless adapter driver

download an updated driver and reinstall

whats ur laptop make?

Gateway
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by uzoexcel(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2017
tbaby534:

Gateway
I mean the model and spec and the windows os version running on it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LMay(f): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Tbaby534 I've been trying to reach you on WhatsApp. Can you get in touch with me as soon as possible?

tbaby534:

Gateway
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tbaby534(f): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
LMay:
Tbaby534 I've been trying to reach you on WhatsApp. Can you get in touch with me as soon as possible?

I sent you a mail. Drop ur mail address or contct me on mejebitrina@gmail.com or send me ur fb ID.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DBright123(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
horllamy:

The problem is from the board
Pls what could be the possible solution?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
DBright123:

Pls what could be the possible solution?

If u are in lagos i can help you to fix it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by UcGadaz(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
How much is the flex for Toshiba Satellite C850-F117?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tessyjnr: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
horllamy:

Try to use another memory'(RAM) but if the problem persists u need to see an engineer.
I have the same issue, the engineers are unable to work on it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
tessyjnr:
I have the same issue, the engineers are unable to work on it

Can u lemme give it a trial
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DBright123(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
horllamy:

If u are in lagos i can help you to fix it.

I am not in Lagos sire.
There is also another thing I discover from my system, I discovered that when I want to search for any file on the system using the search (from start menu) it won't search and it will be displaying no match for this search whereas the file is on the system. I had to go and search my folders one by one to get the file out.
[b]Anybody that has an idea or the solution should please help[\b]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tessyjnr: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
horllamy:

Can u lemme give it a trial
Am not in lagos but ph
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by prlogins: 6:36am On Apr 20, 2017
Prologins offering the great deal on laptops, servers and workstations. We have both old and new laptops, servers, desktops and workstations.We also provide Refurbishment service. Here we are providing laptops in bulks and in individual piece of all brands like DELL, LENOVO, HP, IBM THINKPADS etc.Prologins has also giving the best deal on servers and workstations. Here we have all branded servers like DELL, IBM, HP, FUJITSU , LENOVO and many more. http://prologins.com/serverlaptops.html

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by uzoexcel(m): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2017
i dont usually use the windows search button to look for files..i use this software called Everything...its quite good..i v uploaded it on 4shared

https://www.4shared.com/file/rFPyWvwyei/Everything-121371.html?

DBright123:

I am not in Lagos sire.
There is also another thing I discover from my system, I discovered that when I want to search for any file on the system using the search (from start menu) it won't search and it will be displaying no match for this search whereas the file is on the system. I had to go and search my folders one by one to get the file out.
[b]Anybody that has an idea or the solution should please help[\b]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DBright123(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2017
I will check it out but is there no way it can be resolved?
uzoexcel:

i dont usually use the windows search button to look for files..i use this software called Everything...its quite good..i v uploaded it on 4shared

https://www.4shared.com/file/rFPyWvwyei/Everything-121371.html?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chucksbadt(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2017
tessyjnr:
Am not in lagos but ph

am in ph....what problems are you facing with your system?

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.