Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1267686 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:11am On Feb 04, 2018
zoeweigroup:
My HP probook 4430s cursor is hanging at the point of booting and preventing me from typing my password. Pls help

Restore default settings or do a system restore.. Scroll up, I made same suggestion to a lady here.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by equity2602: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2018
udemzyudex:

Since you just bought it, I'll suggest you take it back.
Fault might be from :

1. Charger : Dell laptop do select charger, the one you're using might not be working well with it.

2. Ba3 : The ba3 might be bad

3 : fault might be from motherboard.

Thank you. I will do as you suggest.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by XownSolutions: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
It is the Season of Love share BullGuard Internet Security and Antivirus with friends and family love is protective.
3rd floor, 19 Toyin Street Ikeja-Lagos Nigeria
call: +234 12956671, +234909057006.
email:sales@xownsolutions.com, customercare@xownsolutions.com

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NaHiim: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Please can I get a brand new 13" hp laptop with the following specs. If yes what would be the the price range?

6 GB ram
500 hdd
Intel core i5
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NaHiim: 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Please can I get a brand new 13" hp laptop with the following specs? If yes what would be the the price range?

6 GB RAM
500 GB HDD
Intel core i5
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Oluti(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
My hp 530 laptop cannot connect to my infinix zero 4 wifi but it has been connecting to my friend's spectanet wifi. I have tried many suggestions from the net but no show. What can I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by invincible007(m): 12:20am On Feb 06, 2018
Hello, please i am looking for this external optical soundcard https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1odUEKpXXXXXpXpXXq6xXFXXXm/Original-CM6206-Chipset-External-USB-Sound-Card-Channel-5-1-7-1-Optical-Audio-Card-Adapter.jpg
to use it with this https://assets.logitech.com/assets/64691/10/z506-surround-sound-speaker-system.png
Its on jumia but has a "OVERSEAS" tag on it and that will take a very long and boring time to wait for. i think it should be a shop in Nigeria maybe computer village. please anyone with a valid info should PM me. thanks for cooperation

1 Share

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 12:28am On Feb 06, 2018
NaHiim:
Please can I get a brand new 13" hp laptop with the following specs? If yes what would be the the price range?

6 GB RAM
500 GB HDD
Intel core i5
You should be looking at; #150,000.....plus or minus #20,000
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by invincible007(m): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2018
invincible007:
Hello, please i am looking for this external optical soundcard https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1odUEKpXXXXXpXpXXq6xXFXXXm/Original-CM6206-Chipset-External-USB-Sound-Card-Channel-5-1-7-1-Optical-Audio-Card-Adapter.jpg
to use it with this https://assets.logitech.com/assets/64691/10/z506-surround-sound-speaker-system.png
Its on jumia but has a "OVERSEAS" tag on it and that will take a very long and boring time to wait for. i think it should be a shop in Nigeria maybe computer village. please anyone with a valid info should PM me. thanks for cooperation
i want to use it to work with this

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LionInZion: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Good day.
Please, I have issues with my lenovo windows 8 laptop

1. It doesn't read CD or DID, always showing them as blank.

2. It stopped reading content on phone anytime I connect my phone to it with usb cord, but can read the memory card contents on the phone.

3. I've been trying to set up its Bluetooth device all to no avail.

Kindly help a brother. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
LionInZion:
Good day.
Please, I have issues with my lenovo windows 8 laptop

1. It doesn't read CD or DID, always showing them as blank.

2. It stopped reading content on phone anytime I connect my phone to it with usb cord, but can read the memory card contents on the phone.

3. I've been trying to set up its Bluetooth device all to no avail.

Kindly help a brother. Thanks

1 you need to change the cd rom.
2 try to change the cord and re connect it
3 maybe you need to update the driver.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ozovehe65:
please help!! my laptop HP 844p elite book is not installing but it downloads but can't install what it downloads. most epecially programs, thanks for your assistance.
most likely due to malware in your system. Download malwarebytes antivirus and use it to scan and removed the malware. Your system will be ok
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Zamad(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
MY LAPTOP IS NOT CONNECTING TO WIFI AND I CANT FIND WIRELESS SET UP ON IT JUST LAN AND BLUETOOTH
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 4:00am On Feb 08, 2018
Zamad:
MY LAPTOP IS NOT CONNECTING TO WIFI AND I CANT FIND WIRELESS SET UP ON IT JUST LAN AND BLUETOOTH
You need to drive it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mcgift(m): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2018
pls I need urgent help, my laptop portege m300 doesnt power. if I plug in the charger it will indicate its charging but if I want to out it on it won't come up pls what might be the cause
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by daiksworld: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please I am having difficulties in installing a new Kaspersky internet security i got recently. the existing Anti-Virus(Norton) has refuse to uninstall. any help?
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordKingsley: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hi. I recently updated my Dell pc from xp to windows 7 all my applications were uninstalled. I don't know how to get them back. Please help me out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
LordKingsley:
Hi. I recently updated my Dell pc from xp to windows 7 all my applications were uninstalled. I don't know how to get them back. Please help me out.
it is simple as downloading fresh raw files and installing them
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kosmos95(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
please my hp6930p hanged whenever am working on it, sometimes it restart itself, sometimes it will just off, what could be the possible problem and solution
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
kosmos95:
please my hp6930p hanged whenever am working on it, sometimes it restart itself, sometimes it will just off, what could be the possible problem and solution
so many things can cause this issue you are experiencing .some factors responsible for it include:

Hard drive with bad health

Motherboard overheating

Operating system with heavy infection and bad files

I will advice you see a technician to do a thorough troubleshooting and find out possible solution for you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Zamad(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
horllamy:

You need to drive it
THANKS,DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA ON HOW MUCH FLASHING OF A VIRUS FROM A LAPTOP WOULD COST
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by arshavineering(m): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2018
my laptop is very annoying for some time now; it hangs every ten minutes of usage. I know I need to replace the battery and work on the keyboard (some keys ain't working again). the hanging part is the most annoying at the moment.
please anyone with a way forward? I am actually new in Abuja. I need it fixed.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2018
arshavineering:
my laptop is very annoying for some time now; it hangs every ten minutes of usage. I know I need to replace the battery and work on the keyboard (some keys ain't working again). the hanging part is the most annoying at the moment.
please anyone with a way forward? I am actually new in Abuja. I need it fixed.

Most times, a faulty keyboard will slow down your laptop and make it to malfunction.

You need to change your keyboard first.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Good evening,

Please my laptop flex got damaged. How much will it take to replace the entire laptop external casing. My laptop is hp1000.

@horllamy need your contribution plz
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LionInZion: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
horllamy:

1 you need to change the cd rom.
2 try to change the cord and re connect it
3 maybe you need to update the driver.

Thank you very much. Please, how do I update the driver?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
:-Xhh
LionInZion:

Thank you very much. Please, how do I update the driver?
hit me on whatsapp for more explanation. 08139462401.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Xzbit91: 6:13am On Feb 10, 2018
Hello,

I Boot my HP notebook 2000 yesterday and I saw a warning that my cooling fan is not functioning properly and if I continue to use the system like that, it might result to abrupt shutting down, loss of data or erratic behavior.

My question is, can the cooling fan be repaired or I'd need a new one? Secondly what will be the cost of doing either of them.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2018
Xzbit91:
Hello,

I Boot my HP notebook 2000 yesterday and I saw a warning that my cooling fan is not functioning properly and if I continue to use the system like that, it might result to abrupt shutting down, loss of data or erratic behavior.

My question is, can the cooling fan be repaired or I'd need a new one? Secondly what will be the cost of doing either of them.
yes it can be repair, call or whatsapp on 08139462401.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by edumama(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2018
It seems all too common that whenever we buy a new computer, the computer is so fast at first, but then eventually slows down over time. There are many reasons why your computer may slow down. This video goes over the top 24 best ways to fix and maintain your computer and get it running new all by yourself. If you apply all these tips, your computer should really run a lot faster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTqCITcRAZc

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.