Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1267483 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Cymaxy: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
My system was initially booting pass window menu, bt once it got to start. It will stop but the mouse(arrow) moves smoothly. So I used f10 to reset default. Since then this is what I'm seeing

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Xzbit91:
Hello,

I Boot my HP notebook 2000 yesterday and I saw a warning that my cooling fan is not functioning properly and if I continue to use the system like that, it might result to abrupt shutting down, loss of data or erratic behavior.

My question is, can the cooling fan be repaired or I'd need a new one? Secondly what will be the cost of doing either of them.

If you're in lagos, you can reach me on WhatsApp or call 08064724259.

I'll help you fix it at an affordable price.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
Cymaxy:
My system was initially booting pass window menu, bt once it got to start. It will stop but the mouse(arrow) moves smoothly. So I used f10 to reset default. Since then this is what I'm seeing

OK, WhatsApp 08064724259 let me put you through.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Zamad(m): 7:03am On Feb 11, 2018
MY LAPTOP CREATES A SHORTCUT WHEN I INSERT A FLASHDRIVE IN DISK F,WHAT COULD CAUSE THAT
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2018
Zamad:
MY LAPTOP CREATES A SHORTCUT WHEN I INSERT A FLASHDRIVE IN DISK F,WHAT COULD CAUSE THAT
that is a malware commonly known as short cut virus. Download and install malwarebytes antivirus and use it to scan your system
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Zamad(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2018
sotall:
that is a malware commonly known as short cut virus. Download and install malwarebytes antivirus and use it to scan your system
DOES THE MALWARE ALSO SPOIL DISKS
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2018
Zamad:
DOES THE MALWARE ALSO SPOIL DISKS
it won't .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Zamad(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2018
sotall:
it won't .
MY LAPTOP SPOILS DISK,WHAT COULD CAUSE THAT
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Zamad:
MY LAPTOP SPOILS DISK,WHAT COULD CAUSE THAT
no laptop damages your hard disk. It's either you have not been handling your laptop well or the hard drive you bought had problems prior to using it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Zamad(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
sotall:
no laptop damages your hard disk. It's either you have not been handling your laptop well or the hard drive you bought had problems prior to using it.
NOT MY HARD DISK OO...CD ROM FOR INSTALLING PROGRAMS
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Zamad:
NOT MY HARD DISK OO...CD ROM FOR INSTALLING PROGRAMS
Be careful the type of CD you put in your ROM. Rough CDs can damage your ROM overtime
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by skelani557: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
I need a 13 inches screen HP please contact me if you're in Ibadan 09034305335
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Xzbit91: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
udemzyudex:

If you're in lagos, you can reach me on WhatsApp or call 08064724259.

I'll help you fix it at an affordable price.

I'm not in Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by okwuvic(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
Windows 10: Your Device Needs The Latest Security Updates..big Time Error (Fixed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUeFOitj7KI
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by myhobbies(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Please recently my laptop just started making noise.. I don't know if it is the hard drive or what. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jokerman(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Please help.... my laptop uses Intel HD graphics and ATI radeon graphics....

I disabled my Intel HD graphics, and my screen went black even after restarting, I thought it would switch to the ATI graphics...

Please how do I get my monitor back from the black screen?? is there a way of re-enabling the graphics??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Jokerman:
Please help.... my laptop uses Intel HD graphics and ATI radeon graphics....

I disabled my Intel HD graphics, and my screen went black even after restarting, I thought it would switch to the ATI graphics...

Please how do I get my monitor back from the black screen?? is there a way of re-enabling the graphics??
disabling the driver for your graphics card should make your system blank.

If your system is Hp, you can press F11 immediately you switch it on to go into recovery. There you will see an option to use system restore to restore your system back to when it was working fine
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jokerman(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2018
sotall:
disabling the driver for your graphics card should make your system blank.

If your system is Hp, you can press F11 immediately you switch it on to go into recovery. There you will see an option to use system restore to restore your system back to when it was working fine

Thanks bro... I appreciate
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 1:59am On Feb 13, 2018
myhobbies:
Please recently my laptop just started making noise.. I don't know if it is the hard drive or what. Thanks

What is the maker of ur laPtop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by myhobbies(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
horllamy:

What is the maker of ur laPtop?
Hp 6730b
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Legolast: 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux

Good evening sir, I noticed my hp laptop has one tiny white line by the left side which I don't know what happened to it. Sometimes, if I adjust the screen it will disappear. What can caused it? Hope it won't be spreading? Hope it won't damage any other thing if not rectified soon?

Thanks in advance
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:58am On Feb 14, 2018
myhobbies:

Hp 6730b

It could be the keyboard
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by justi4jesu(f): 7:24am On Feb 14, 2018
If you need genuine Paypal funds to pay your suppliers

Contact me on whatsapp. smiley
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IHate9jerianss(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
Good day all.Does anyone on this thread know how i can retrieve my files(movies,photos,music etc) from a crashed internal hard drive?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by segxes23(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
I just woke up this morning and discovered my PC is not connecting to the internet on every browser. It's bring err_proxy_connection_failed.

I tried every available technique I got on the internet, it's still the same. Please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2018
segxes23:
I just woke up this morning and discovered my PC is not connecting to the internet on every browser. It's bring err_proxy_connection_failed.

I tried every available technique I got on the internet, it's still the same. Please help
your browser has been configured to connect through a proxy . Depending on the browser you are using, find a way of getting into it's settings and untick the "connect through proxy"
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2018
IHate9jerianss:
Good day all.Does anyone on this thread know how i can retrieve my files(movies,photos,music etc) from a crashed internal hard drive?
I am Nigerian. Your moniker says you hate me. So lemme come and be going
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IHate9jerianss(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2018
sotall:
I am Nigerian. Your moniker says you hate me. So lemme come and be going
Funny guy...you have nothing to fear.I needed an attention grabbing monicker so I chose this.I am also on a foreign website with the username "IHateEuropeans" and it grabs the attention of the ladies everytime.So...do you have any idea on how I can solve this my hard drive issue?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2018
IHate9jerianss:
Funny guy...you have nothing to fear.I needed an attention grabbing monicker so I chose this.I am also on a foreign website with the username "IHateEuropeans" and it grabs the attention of the ladies everytime.So...do you have any idea on how I can solve this my hard drive issue?
Start by explaining what happened to the hard drive that led to it's crashing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IHate9jerianss(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2018
sotall:
Start by explaining what happened to the hard drive that led to it's crashing
It is an internal hard drive.I was using the software called Adobe audition and the pc suddenly went blank.I took the system to a repair man.He said the internal hard drive had crashed that was why the pc went blank.He then replaced the internal hard drive with a new one and handed the old one to me.I tried retrieving the files with softwares like Recuva but so far i have been unsuccessful.This happened about 8months ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.