Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1273922 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 2:25am On Sep 08, 2018
oladistinct:
Hi guys,
I changed the screen of my Dell inspiron N5050 three months ago. Everything was fine for the first few weeks.
The screen started going blank; it could be all white, blue or blurred.
It comes up afterwards either by sleeping the system, shutting it down or leaving it for a while.

There's also this sound that comes up whenever the system is put on or occasionally during operation.

What could be the problem and possible solution?
Kindly help!

Hello

First if all , it doesn't matter how long it has been since you changed the screen. -screen issues can develop at any time, and in your case, the screen could be dead!

Now, Second, the flex may be bad as well...That's the connector leading from the screen to the board

As for the sound; Take it to s tech. For checkup

*Cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:02am On Sep 08, 2018
quinSonia:

I have it.
,same thing but it works with iPhone cord but not with android, with my android I can only charge and Do Midi but can't transfer filles and videos,and it doesn't recognize my fone

If it works with iPhone cord, it should be able to work with normal USB cord, I'll suggest you try another good USB cord,then check with someone else phone too, to see if it will work.

If you're still experiencing the same thing, just update the drivers.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:05am On Sep 08, 2018
dabinson:
please help me out. i have zinox system someone brought to me that has problem of not dictating any HDD. I have tested all the working hard drive i have but all to no avail. pls any idea?

Motherboard issue.

First of all check if the HDD connector is OK and not damage.

I don't know if you're a chip level engineer, so I'll stop here, your reply will determine if i should continue or not.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tygar(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
how much can I get a 4gb ram card
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SetrakusRa(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
I plugged another charger to my system and now it won't switch on.. What's the problem Pls?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2018
SetrakusRa:
I plugged another charger to my system and now it won't switch on.. What's the problem Pls?

Hello.

Look at the charger you plugged in- is it the same as the old one that worked with the laptop?

This is clearly a board issue... See a technician...

*Cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bamidele539: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
How can I get the motherboard of HP elitebook 8530p, I.e cost or can the old one be fixed??

I really wish to bring back my laptop to life!!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DONADAMS(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
good morning.. I left my window while charging my laptop and a very heavy rain fell and entered into my laptop....I loosed it and dried it but the keyboard isn't working..though I got an external keyboard...my problem is the charging point..it's says 'charger connected buh not charging' hence when I unplug the charger it switches off..more like a desktop now..please what could be wrong with it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bamidele539:
How can I get the motherboard of HP elitebook 8530p, I.e cost or can the old one be fixed??

I really wish to bring back my laptop to life!!

What happened to the old one?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
DONADAMS:
good morning.. I left my window while charging my laptop and a very heavy rain fell and entered into my laptop....I loosed it and dried it but the keyboard isn't working..though I got an external keyboard...my problem is the charging point..it's says 'charger connected buh not charging' hence when I unplug the charger it switches off..more like a desktop now..please what could be wrong with it?

Look for someone with the type of charger and test, same with the ba3.

If you don't have, go to where the ba3 or charger is sold, test it there if it doesn't work, nobody will force you to buy, test the ba3 too.

If no solution, see a laptop engineer, possibly a motherboard issue.

Since you said water entered the laptop and it was working well before, do this first.

Open the laptop again, where you have the ba3 connector and your charging port. Use fuel with soft brush and brush those side, there might be a corrosion then dry in the sun, if you have hot gun use it to dry it and fix it back.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DONADAMS(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
udemzyudex:

Look for someone with the type of charger and test, same with the ba3.

If you don't have, go to where the ba3 or charger is sold, test it there if it doesn't work, nobody will force you to buy, test the ba3 too.

If no solution, see a laptop engineer, possibly a motherboard issue.

Since you said water entered the laptop and it was working well before, do this first.

Open the laptop again, where you have the ba3 connector and your charging port. Use fuel with soft brush and brush those side, there might be a corrosion then dry in the sun, if you have hot gun use it to dry it and fix it back.
thanks boss
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bamidele539: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
udemzyudex:

What happened to the old one?

Whenever I try to power it on or connect the charger.

The only indication I saw was a dim light on the charging light...

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bamidele539:

Whenever I try to power it on or connect the charger.

The only indication I saw was a dim light on the charging light...

Constantly blinking?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bamidele539: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
udemzyudex:

Constantly blinking?

E no even blink self

After a while the dim light will trip off its self
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bamidele539:

E no even blink self

After a while the dim light will trip off its self

I believe it's fixable, probably there is a short on the motherboard. Take it to an engineer first.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bamidele539: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
udemzyudex:

I believe it's fixable, probably there is a short on the motherboard. Take it to an engineer first.

How can I locate u
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bamidele539:

How can I locate u

For now, I'm not available.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
tygar:

Hello
Depends on the type.

R3= NGN3000 to NGN5000

R3L= NGN3500 TO 6000

R4= NGN12000 TO NGN15000

*Cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ndachee: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good evening, please i need help, am confused here... if i play some videos they do skip and lag while some wil play normal. most espcially ( movies) but de dont on other pc. please need help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SetrakusRa(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2018
Razak5:

Hello.

Look at the charger you plugged in- is it the same as the old one that worked with the laptop?

This is clearly a board issue... See a technician...

*Cheers*

No it's different.. Can the board be fixed?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2018
SetrakusRa:

No it's different.. Can the board be fixed?

Sure, just take it to a laptop engineer.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onahpeter: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
You find stores that have it in computer village from www.shoopas.com mobile app
tygar:
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Michael781: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
pls i install pes 17 and prototype on my HP compact

the prototype refuses to play and the pes 17 lags and even hook

pls how can I solve it

ram:4gb
processor: 2 .20ghz
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ridor42: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
How can I install a new language to my computer?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Michael781:
pls i install pes 17 and prototype on my HP compact

the prototype refuses to play and the pes 17 lags and even hook

pls how can I solve it

ram:4gb
processor: 2 .20ghz

Hello.
PES 17 will definitely lag, considering you didn't even mention the type of graphics card your system is uses.

Go down to PES 2016 and a lower version prototype.

*Cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Michael781: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Razak5:

Hello.
PES 17 will definitely lag, considering you didn't even mention the type of graphics card your system is uses.

*Cheers*

oh Jesus, pls what is a graphics card and do I check the graphics card on my system,it's an HP compact cq
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AJIBBS: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Razak5:

Hello.

*Cheers*

Good day Sir

How much can I get a replacement keyboard for HP elitebook 8460p
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2018
udemzyudex:

Sure, just take it to a laptop engineer.
Oga plz check your email...sent u a PM since yesterday
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2018
morningstar55:
Oga plz check your email...sent u a PM since yesterday

I forget my ymail password cos I hardly open it, I had to create a new password. I have replied.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2018
udemzyudex:

I forget my ymail password cos I hardly open it, I had to create a new password. I have replied.
Goodmorning sir,plz do you have a reliable engineer in Abuja that can help fix hinges...some quacks got it destroyed...thanks.

Got your email sir...thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by polimaf(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
If you need hard disk, 15.6 inch screen and fan, buzz me... Got 320, 500gb hdd for sale
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
AJIBBS:

Good day Sir

How much can I get a replacement keyboard for HP elitebook 8460p

Hello
5k to 6k Plus fixing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Simpubozz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.