Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? (1237 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / I Need Advice Over My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by Rapsodee(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2016
In a situation where i and a girl havnt met for abt 9 days nw but the last time we met,our conversation went well and our phone conversations has been gud,told her i wanna see her and she has asked wat i wanted to see her for for two diff times altho not in an aggressive manner but i told her its not an over the phone issue but i'm sure she knows dat i wanna ask her dat we shud b dating,but still we talk wella on phone so shud i wait till we see in few days frm nw or tell her over phone?

NO FRONTPAGE I BEG!!!
Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by Cutehector(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
If u Wana ask her out I suggest u do dat in person..

But still i"m very much surprised as to why some girls will like to be wooed over the fone...

It's really baffling me..

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by cruzita(f): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
well ,I think face to face is the best .At least u can look into her eyes and pour out your mind and she might not be able to resist or say no to u when she sees your charming eyes(if u have one oo

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Say it to her face.
Let her see every shít you feeling in your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by Synzu(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Endeavour to see her. Don't believe in social media relationships undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by Bluezy13(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hehehe...
Reminds me of my SSCE Waec, I woo this girl I met during the examination over the phone via midnight call, that time that #100 naira midnight calls was introduced.
Thank God she didn't fall my hands.

Not anymore o my brother.
Now, na face to face things o.

Ah no know for you. :DHehehe...
Reminds me of my SSCE Waec, I woo this girl I met during the examination over the phone via midnight call, that time that #100 naira midnight calls was introduced.
Thank God she didn't fall my hands.

Not anymore o my brother.
Now, na face to face things o.

Ah no know for you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Just 9days..and you're already talking of dating?....... why boys dey f-up like this?.... angry
Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by Rapsodee(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Just 9days..and you're already talking of dating?....... why boys dey f-up like this?.... angry
I didnt say we met 9 days ago,we ve met abt 2 years ago.
Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
My guy it's better done face to face. You'll get to see the reaction on her face, whether her smile would be real or plastic. Would also put her on the spot and perhaps make her stammer a little. At that point. you'd know you are game!

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by vivaciouzz(f): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Face to face dude..
Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by Rapsodee(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
cruzita:
well ,I think face to face is the best .At least u can look into her eyes and pour out your mind and she might not be able to resist or say no to u when she sees your charming eyes(if u have one oo
Sure wink
thanks
Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rapsodee:
I didnt say we met 9 days ago,we ve met abt 2 years ago.

Okay....except that...2years is enough then.....tell her face to face.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by halfricanadian(f): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
undecided ask her on fone

Nd b prepared to b dating ursef
Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by agarawu23(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rapsodee:
In a situation where i and a girl havnt met for abt 9 days nw but the last time we met,our conversation went well and our phone conversations has been gud,told her i wanna see her and she has asked wat i wanted to see her for for two diff times altho not in an aggressive manner but i told her its not an over the phone issue but i'm sure she knows dat i wanna ask her dat we shud b dating,but still we talk wella on phone so shud i wait till we see in few days frm nw or tell her over phone?

NO FRONTPAGE I BEG!!!
if the lady is your chatting pal for long, there is no big deal asking her out on phone. To me, its even the best cos u will be free to tell her your mind and she will respond u with all that's in her mind without both parties being shy.

Either YES or NO, both of you still need to meet and finalize the phone discussion.

I have dated a lady I haven't met for over 2yrs, so no big deal asking her out on phone.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by wristbangle: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
I will suggest you see her in person to make your intention known to her since you are not really distant from her.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by MrCork: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rapsodee:

NO FRONTPAGE I BEG!!!

angry
Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by MrCork: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rapsodee:

NO FRONTPAGE I BEG!!!

...I'm..so you chatin up a 9year old who say you too agreesive & you want us to help you..correct?...are you ok in the head & a peterfile? (No oofense) undecided
Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by dapsonlou(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rapsodee:

Do it over the phone that way you can lie

NO FRONTPAGE I BEG!!!
Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by Rapsodee(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=dapsonlou post=44135726][/quote]Oga mi,u just quote me lasan,no advice,why naa
Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by Rapsodee(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
undecided ask her on fone
Nd b prepared to b dating ursef
chai,this is wicked grin
Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by Rapsodee(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrCork:

...I'm..so you chatin up a 9year old who say you too agreesive & you want us to help you..correct?...are you ok in the head & a peterfile? (No oofense) undecided
Nah...You totally wrong Bruh
Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by Rapsodee(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided
Anything 4 me undecided
Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by Rapsodee(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Okay....except that...2years is enough then.....tell her face to face.
thanks bro
Re: Pls Advice,over The Phone Or Face To Face? by dapsonlou(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rapsodee:
Oga mi,u just quote me lasan,no advice,why naa

My guy no vex , my comment got lost in translation lol.

Tell her on the phone, because incase she try to form you can convince her without being shy that she rejected you. Also it's easier to Lie on the phone all that you are so beautiful, 1st time I saw you I know you are my final destination lol.

(1) (Reply)

WTF!! A Young Man Posted A Picture Of Himself Having Sex On Facebook / 10 Controversial Truths About Dating / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.