Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water (1157 Views)

Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up / Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team / Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by jossiwan(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
A Twitter user, @AS_Safian, has shared a photo of President Buhari opening a bottle of water by himself. According to him, it is a sign of humility for the president to open a bottle of water that he wants to drink by himself…

If he doesn’t open the bottle of water by himself, who will?

Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
You people are mad! angry......seriously?!!..... how is this news?!! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by nepapole(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
You people are mad! angry......seriously?!!..... how is this news?!! angry angry
Veeri mad
Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by Greenback: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wtf!
Btw,has da midget recovered from da 2 gbosa he received from da hands of his deputy?

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
And so freaking wat..!!!! So what.. angry angry

..No he for wait make I open am for am...Humility my foot.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by TaioSpencer: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Next thing you'll hear is:

My humble president just FARTED all by himself. I mean he could have ORDERED the vp and senate president to assist by holding his buttt cheeks but he's too humble for that.#humility

Yeye people. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmmm... Make i just dey observe
Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by carinmom(f): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
That's not a big deal.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by vivaciouzz(f): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
I find this thread funny n funny
Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by carinmom(f): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Greenback:
Wtf!
Btw,has da midget recovered from da 2 gbosa he received from da hands of his deputy?
Stop derailing.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by rapistbuhari: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
It was probably a norm for the on-looking PYO to open bottle water cans for his master cool

What has this man done that he is being relegated and denigrated like this.....or just because he is from the south west

The mere commissioner must be regretting accepting the aso villa boy-boy offer from Tinubu

Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by Greenback: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
carinmom:
Stop derailing.
kiss me 1st n i promise2...
Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by Greenback: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
rapistbuhari:
It was probably a norm for the on-looking PYO to open bottle water cans for his master cool

What have this man done that he is being relegated and denigrated like this.....or just because he is from the south west

The mere commissioner must be regretting accepting the aso villa boy-boy offer from Tinubu

da mere commissioner...hes happy,someone helped him gbosa that midget 2ce.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
kk! should I nw b flying?
Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by hucienda: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
*sigh* *face palm*

Oh what a zombie.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
I guess this is suppose to be a joke?!
Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by Edwinmason(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
so how does this help the state of nigeria economic.....GOD PLS OPEN HIS SENSE
Re: Photo: President Buhari Opens Bottle Of Water by FEGNO: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
VERY SOON IT WILL BE" PHOTO OF BUHARI CLEANING HIS ARSE"

(1) (Reply)

I Am Too Big To Be Edo Governor - Ex Jonathan's Aide / Mr President, Should We Wait To Be Killed Or Fight? By Dele Sobowale - Vanguard / Another NLC Faction Demands N90,000 As Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.