Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (397253 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mofy1(f): 6:54am On Apr 12, 2016
Well done Tiffany J.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Ikdbabie(f): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
That's what u get fr being foolish. Maureen. Well done Aunty Tiff.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by EJUNMA: 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
Great story, kept me glued to a sit, please when is the next update coming. I can't wait to continue with the story.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by hassan85(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
I'm stil pleading with you guys to bear with me for my inconsistencies. PHCN problem. I don't have enough battary at the moment to reply to your comments but I liked them. Enjoy the update for the day. I might give double update if my ba3 will let me

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
'What?', she asked seductively.
'What do you want?', she asked him again.
Jake got rid of his towel and wore his trousers, his shirt before answering her.
'I want an exclusive job', he said while looking intently at her.
'Exclusive?', she asked very confused.
'I want to be your only lover', he explained
'I don't think it will work', she answered
'I will pay you well Maureen. Your bills shall be handled by me but you will come to me any day, any time I call on you'
'You mean you want me to be your mistress?', she was surprised.
'Yes. Not for long'
'For how long?'
'A month. During this time, I will pay you, weekly. But you must earn your wage'
Maureen was silent. A sane voice in her head told her to flee. She had had her filled of Jake four times. Lingering may be dangerous. She looked up at him and was about declining his offer when her eyes met his broad chest. Glittering from the bath he just had, at that moment, all she wanted was to have him hold her, cuddle her, kiss her and make another love to her. She looked up at his handsome face and knew that a one night stand wasn't enough for her.
'So?', he asked her suspiciously.
'Can I think about it?', she managed to say
'No. Make your decision now Maureen. A chance like this may never come your way again'
Yes, she knew it. She couldn't remember the last time she enjoyed such sexual fulfillment and now that she had tasted the forbidden fruit, she wanted more of it.

'Okay, agreed', as she said the words, she first saw her mother's face, and then Joel. No, Joel was happily married and her mother died, a long time ago. This was her life and she was an adult.
'In that case, give me your mobile number', Jake told her. She called out the digits for him while he put them down on his Samsung galaxy. You can sleep here if you wish. Will come for you by noon. Get ready.
'I can't stay here, I need to get back home', she couldn't tell him that she needed to go to work.
'Do you live alone?'
'No. I live with my friend'
'Okay then, give me your address, will come pick you up by noon'
She did and he began walking out. He halted at the door and said to her,
'Oh, lest I forget, hope you are as good with mouth job?'
'How?', she asked confused
If I am paying, you will be ready for me, however and whenever I want it'
Before she could sum up a reply, Jake had stormed out of the room. She laid down on the bed and was dozing when her phone rang. She already knew who was ringing her. She took the call and pressed the receive button
'Good morning beb', she said cheerfully'
'Where are you?', kemi asked her
'Ikoyi'
'You gave me a scare'
'I told you not wait up'
'You are with a man, aren't you?'
'Yep'
'What about your work. I'm about leaving'
'Please tell mr John that I lost my mother and had to travel for the burial'
'How can you stoop so low Maureen?'
'Will you or will you not tell mr John that...'
'That your dear mother who died for more than a decade suddenly died again? I will but your brother...'
'Leave my brother out of this'
'Okay. Maureen?'
'Yea?'
'Please tell me he used contraceptives'
'He sure did. Anything else?'
'No, hope you have your keys with you?'
'I do, somewhere in my clutch'
'Bye'
'Bye Kemi'
Maureen said and quickly pressed the end button. She had left her blackberry phone at home. Her nokia torchlight was her clubbing phone as she dared not go with an expensive phone for fear of loosing it. She laid down for an hour before leaving the bed,walking to the bathroom, having a shower, she put back her clothes on and went downstairs to give the keys to the receptionist.

Maureen unlocked the door to their flat, and went straight to the bedroom where she changed into a short and a shirt. No sooner had her head touched the pillow that she began sleeping. She came awake to some noise and slowly opened her eyes to see Kemi changing her clothes. Maureen looked at the clock on the wall. The time was just 12 noon. She sat up
'Did the CEO of GTB kick the bucket?'
'Were you the one that killed him?', kemi fired back.
'Well, you came home early. I'm just surprised'
'Are you?'
What happened?'
'Mr. John gave me the day off'
'Why?'
'You lost your mother, remember?'
Kemi had been worried sick about Maureen and the change in her behaviour that she wasn't concentrating. Everyone thought she too was mourning Maureen's mum. She was so occupied with her thoughts and looking so sad that mr. John was forced to give her a day off.
'Go home Kemi and rest'
'I'm fine'
'Your best friend lost her mother and I know how this must be affecting you', he had told her.
'I'm fine', she insisted'
'No you are not. You aren't even concentrating. Look, I don't want you making a costly mistake here. Go home and return here on monday morning'
'Thank you sir', she had told him
Kemi looked at Maureen all over again and wondered what had came over her.
'You will have to switch off your blackberry for now. I will take care of our co-workers'
'Thanks Kemi', Maureen said, flinging her arms around her friend.
The two ladies began laughing and chatting in no time. Maureen was telling Kemi about how Joel had met and married Mich.
'Wow, and now, they are madly in love'
'I'm happy for them', maureen said with a giggle.
Their laughter was cut short by the knock on their front door. They were quiet as Kemi went to open the door. She swung it open and found herself staring at a rather tall man. He was muscular and very cute.
'Does Maureen lives here?'
'Yea'
'Tell her Jake is waiting for her'
At the name, Kemi gazed at him thoroughly. From his curled hair to his black sneakers.
'So you are Jake?'
'Yea'
'Curtsy demands you greet me first'
'I'm in a hurry and don't have time for this'
'You are so mannerless' she said and left him standing by the door. Maureen came running at the door.
'Why aren't you dressed?'
'I will be, in a short while. Please come in and make yourself at home', she said and urged him in.
Jake entered the tiled living room with a back and brown rug at the middle. He sat on the only cushion in the room. A three sitter and waited impatiently as Maureen went to the bedroom.
She was met by Kemi. Maureen ignored her and quickly showered. She dressed in a jean trouser and blue shirt.
'Madam where are you going to?'
'Out?'
'Where?'
'Kemi, Jake doesn't know we are corp members. Please hide those hideous khakis and boots'
'And why are you hiding your identity?'
'Does it matter?'
'Yes. It does to me'
'Look, kemi, I'm having an affair with Jake. It won't last long but I need it cause I am so lonely'
'You are lonely with me around?'
'Come on, you are not a man na'
'Okay'
'I watch you go to that your boyfriend. I know you have s.x with him, its none of my business but I am so lonely right now. I haven't been intimate with a man for eight months. I just need these few weeks to sort myself out. It will be over before you know it'
'Okay. But do you know him well enough?'
'Hmm, He is Jake Joseph. His older brother is married to Linda, Mich's friend and they are blessed with two beautiful kids. His half sister Tara is married to Mich's elder brother, Jordan and are also blessed with Eugene and Beth. His father is Anthony Joseph, he is...'
'Okay Maureen, you made your point. Get that lust off you and come back to your normal life. Just don't fall in love. I don't like that guy, and I am an excellent judge of character'
'So you kept saying'
'When you are done with him, kemi will always be here. But please, be careful'
'I will. Please don't wait up for me. Might spend the night with him'
'Bye'
Maureen walked to the living room and Jake stood up. He took her to his blue mercedes and began driving.
'I don't like that your friend'
'Oh you mean Kemi? She is a sweetheart, just get to know her'
'She walked out on me'
'Sorry'
'This house you live in, how much is the rent?'
'Two hundred thousand naira'
'How did you two pay?'
'We work'
'Oh, that kind of work. Park your things, for one month you will live at a hotel'
'No'
'Why?'
'Nothing'
'Okay'
She looked at the window and realized they were somewhere in ikoyi.
'Are we going back to the hotel?'
'No'
'Where are we going to?'
'The hospital'
'For what?'
'Come on Maureen. You are a call girl. You don't seriously expect me to just keep being intimate with you without knowing your medical situation, do you?'
'I am clean'
'The doctor will confirm it'
he took her to a small private hospital. Within minutes, she was at the lab, giving blood and urine samples. She was examined thoroughly while Jake waited at the reception. She emerged two hours later and Jake took her hands. He shook hands with a doctor and told him that he would expect the results in a few hours.
He took her back to the hotel they had spent the night and ordered lunch, she was very hungry so she ate everything from her plate. His phone rang and he answered it
'Hello'
She didn't hear what the person at the other end was saying but Jake replied,
'Henry, what's so special about Joel's sister? I won't check on her. Tell Justin to. Because she is fat, ugly and a spoiled brat'
Maureen was silent as Henry spoke though she couldn't hear what he was saying.
'I will travel to Abuja next week to check on the kids. Bye'
He flung the phone and sat beside her.
'Maureen, the fate of our romance lies in what the results say about your health condition'
'I am fine. How sure am I you are fine?', she asked
'I am more than healthy. Now let's talk about birth control'
'What about it?'
'If you come out clean, I won't want to use contraceptive again. I will take you to a hospital where you would be advised on the drugs to take'
'Okay'
'Sleep, you will need your strength, this night'
Maureen was already having second thoughts about her decision. she got rid of her clothes and crawled under the duvet. Jake picked his car keys and went out. She sat up and wandered in the room.
By evening, she was dozing when he came back with shopping bags. She looked at the time, and sat up. It was already 10pm.
He gave her one of the bags and told her to wear them in the bathroom. Obediently, Maureen wore the lace transparent short nighty. She felt like a wh.re in it but comforted herself with the fact that Jake satisfied her. Slowly, she walked back to the room and looked across to him
'It fits you so naturally'
'Yes'
Come, remove my clothes', he told her
By the time they were through with the first round, Maureen was giggling from toe to toe. 'Come Maureen, bath me', he told her and she obediently followed him.
Jake woke her up two more times that night and early in the morning. They slept from 7am till noon.
And so the affair continued. She sometimes go three days without seeing Kemi. Two weeks with Jake changed Maureen. She was tired, always sore dared not complain.
' Am I not paying you?', he kept reminding her.
The lust soon gave way to an emptiness. She lost weight and kemi had lied and covered for her for the few days she wasn't able to attend work. Because they chose the same Community Development Services, Kemi always took attendance for her friend.

Maureen didn't know how she did it. Their one month agreement came to an end and to her surprise, what she felt for Jake was disdain. She now knew the kind of person he was, an addict. He tried to renew their contract but she wouldn't hear of it. Joel and Mich were back but she was too broken to travel to Abuja.
She came back to her old life and realized that Mich was right. Nothing good would ever come out of having feeling for him. She saw her period a week after the affair went sore and shed tears of relieve. At work, they assumed she was mourning her mother. Kemi tried to get through to Maureen but couldn't. Jake had battered her, emotionally.
She mailed all the money he had given her to Tara's orphanage without including her name.
It was as if Jake used a sort of drugs on her. Whenever she had decided to stay away from him, all he need do was looked at her and she would cowered. It took all of her will power to finally flee.
For the first time in her life, someone had gotten the best of her. She felt dirty and foolish for allowing Jake treat her so.
'Maureen, I told you that the likes of Jake are fire. When you play with them you get burnt',Kemi had told her one morning
'Well, I won't be seeing him, ever again',she cut in
But alas, Maureen was wrong. This was the beginning of her and Jake's story. She had lied and schemed just to have Jake. Nothing passed by without repercussions. Her lies were finally catching up with her.
Mich had always told her, 'Maureen, my story with Shadrach and Karen are prove that our past come back to hunt us'
She was about to have a taste of it.
Two weeks after her affair with Jake went sore, Maureen spent all her money just to wear away the emptiness she felt. She sat in the house, brooding with bitter sweet feelings. She was more confused than ever. by the change engulfing her but refused to talk about it with Kemi. Maureen so much missed Jake and his hands on her body.
'How can I disdain him and still want him?' , she kept wondering. She knew where to go to for help- Mich, but she knew that Mich would never agree to her affair with Jake and would give her a negative reply

She was lying on the three sitter, reading a novel she was obviously not concentrating when the knock sounded on the door. She absently went to it and yanked it open. There, standing before her was her nemesis in a Jean and red polo shirt. He first took a look at her short tight skirt that barely covered her thighs and her strapless dress. The two stared hungrily at each other. Jake was mad with lust and she saw it. Immediately, she felt butterflies at the pit of her stomach and retreated to the room, as slowly and calmly as she could.
'Deny you don't want me', he whispered.
'I don't want you'
'Look me in the eyes and tell me that', Maureen couldn't, she was scared, scared he would see the naked yearning she now found him stirring in her.
'Your friend, is she home?', he asked
'She went to...'
He ran to the room, threw his Samsung galaxy carelessly on the tiled floor and captured her mouth in his. Maureen couldn't fight him,deep down, she realized this was what she had been brooding about for two weeks. She missed him, she missed him too much to refused him. His hands cupped her backside and she moaned into his mouth. That did it. He was tucking and tearing her clothes. All senses out of the window, she felt as if she belonged with him forever. He carried her to the three sitter, flung away the novel on it and kissed every inch of her. Maureen had cried. Tears of pain and pleasure. She wanted him to know she wasn't whom he thought she was. To know she was Joel's sister and take her to his house at Ikoyi, which he never did.
'Am I hurting you, Maureen?', he looked down at her
'No, please don't stop', she cried
'Are you sure?'
'Yes please'

With that, Jake did what he never thought he was capable of. All his life, he had never made love to a woman and cared for her feelings. He forgot Maureen was a call girl and forgot his own name and did all within his power for the first time in his life to please a woman. She was trashing and giving the whole of her body and soul to him
Jake didn't know how he did it, he managed to reach out to his trouser, then his wallet for a packet of contraceptive which he wore.
By the time he filled her, tears of happiness escaped her eyes. Jake looked, saw her eyes and knew she was shedding tears of passion not pain. Instinctively, he licked away her tears, telling her how she makes him go crazy, telling her she was one special woman.

They were both panting hard when he stood up, dashed to the bathroom and poured water over his body. He saw a jungle boot near a shoe rack and wondered what it was doing there. He returned, wet and found her lying on her back, instantly, he wanted her again.
'No Jake, I'm tired'
'I will pay you'
'No, I am done with being your plaything'
'What do you mean?'
'Please go'
She watched him wore his clothes, then went to the bathroom and picked a bathrobe, she wore it over her and turned to face him. Now that passion was over, it was now time for moment of truth.
'You need help Jake. I will help you'
'Help from who?'
'Not who, what?'
'Okay, what'
'You are an addict. I can not keep your pace anymore. I am tired and very sore after round three'
'I need no help'
'Let's surf the net. There may be a rehab center.
'Really?'
'Yes'
'And who are you to tell me that? You are a common call girl living in this house that was paid by a customer. You may be good in bed, but never you forget that your place. Your work is lying on your back to make money'
Maureen chocked, she won't let herself cry.
'Can't you see? I have come to like you, I can't do without you Jake, I love you', she foolishly whispered
'On your own girl, I won't ever stoop so low as to end up with your type'
He took his wallet, counted ten thousand naira and threw it on her. He picked his phone, the screen was damaged but he took one long look at her and left.

Maureen broke down into tears. What had she done to herself? She had forced herself to believe she hated Jake, this meeting was proof that she loved him. There and then, she realized why she was hurt, why she felt empty and used. It was because she loved him, yet he hated Maureen Jason. He wanted wh.re and not the real character. Again, could she risk it with an addict? Even the one she loved?

Maureen couldn't bring herself to lie to Kemi when she walked in and saw her crying.
'Why did you go ahead and fall in love with him?'
I can't help who I fall with Kemi'
'Why? You've been avoiding Denise a lot. He kept asking after you in CDS. You know, he loves you. He is tall, handsome and I heard he came from a wealthy home. I think this is the time to give him a chance'
'You know, he rang me this morning and I told him I wasn't at home', Maureen confided
'Worry not, I will ring him. I'm sure he would come running. You know the saying that if a corper marries a corper, NYSC would give them a cheque of five hundred thousand naira', kemi said laughing.
'I don't believe that crab'

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by pweetyyetty(f): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
wow! first to read and comment.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Iamgraceful: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Beautiful piece...thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Removed

12 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by chii8(f): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Oturugbeke.....Maureen will live to bear the shame,kia i dey pity ds girl life.Anti Tiff,u r a sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by queenxey(f): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
Oh Maureen poor you. Good Job TiffanyJ. More idea to your brain.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by divinemine(f): 12:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Thanks Tiff. You're the best

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adasun(m): 1:23am On Apr 13, 2016
one thing i have learn't is never to take a risk i can't handle

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by fluffyp: 1:47am On Apr 13, 2016
wow suspense is beginning to build up. Ride on Tiffany j.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by ashatoda: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2016
dis na kasala wey kari bear bear. Maureen pregnant for Jake the sex addict. Hmmm...waiting to see his reaction when the veil covering Maureen is lifted and also aware that his bedmatics proficiency is about to bring a soul to life. Truly speaking dis film go sweet die. Watching in HD

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Missmossy(f): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2016
What an iröny,keep it coming cheesy i don't pity Maureen still.

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mofy1(f): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Chai Chai maureen how did it happen. Cos all through the scene it has alwaz been with condom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jumizie13(f): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
mofy1:
Chai Chai maureen how did it happen. Cos all through the scene it has alwaz been with condom.

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by fluffyp: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Where is tiffanyj o

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
I can't believe I have sympathy for Maureen the little she-devil. tiffanyJ, oya naw

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Ikdbabie(f): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Finally you have seen the reward of ur little adventure maureen.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
trully, the adage that says "we cant leave the bad child for the angry dog" is true.. Feeling for mureen already. Pls update

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jjrhymez(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
this wonder is an evidence of a benevolent medulla endowment. the writer (Tiffany) has catapulted my imaginative sensory nerve into a whirlpool of pestilential aqua. grin grin grin

igiyaga

#lobatan

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by charlesucheh(m): 6:39am On Apr 14, 2016
3months

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by zeezy1: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2016
Another story that won't be completed.
After being disturbed for days abt the Reluctant bride, I wldnt dare read any story by Tiffanyj again unless its aidy completed

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Calebosko(m): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2016
Make i pak here and dis tribute fuel
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by funmercy1(f): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2016
TiffanyJ.... Miss you......... Welcome
Following

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by yusufibrahim(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2016
. Ride on We are following
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Diamonddamsel: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2016
Wow Tiffany I was so excited to see your story on front page I rushed to read.You didn't disappoint I'm so glued. Thanks for inviting me back I feel so special.I've been out from literature section for a very long time.Thanks for bringing me back....
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by stunningjudy(f): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2016
nice story but tiffanyj forgot to mention me for the second time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Tallcutie(f): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2016
Tiffany J ,you are the very Best. kiss

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by iconSAGE1(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2016
Tiffany dear you dont disappoint your readers, God bless you and this great Talent of yours.The first story i read here on Nairaland is A man to call her Own since Then i began to try out other peoples stories and was even judging them Based on your own skill of wrinting, You're just exceptional dear, Have always Had a crush on female Writers wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.