Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (397018 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by fam24(f): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
heemah:

I understand that Maureen caused all these but haba! Jake shouldn't have gone that far... I feel for Maureen... She has suffered enough!! cry

Sorry? Which far? Do you mean having a finance? Pls what do you expect from him? He should have come back and keep begging Joel to collect the bride price from him or to beg Maureen to give him a chance in her life? I hope we have not forgotten how Maureen and Jake's relationship started, and how it got to this stage

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by chibaby2424: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Daddy Jake what is wrong with you? Uncle Joel well done sir

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by missuniverse(f): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
missuniverse:
If i were the author ,i will not let Maureen accept Jake...

If i were the author,i will not give Jake the chance to know Vicky...

If i were the author,i will bring a new character (a male) for Maureen

if i were the author,i will let Jake wallow in regret and eventually die in pain...

If i were the author,i will make these dudes stop thinking they can treat a lady like trash,reject her and their baby,surface after years ,and get a forgiveness,a reconciliation and happy ever
said this before, some persons called me "harsh "

JAKE is an Animal, he has always been,
with respect TF, no matter hw justified u may make Jake seem...he wil remain an insipid idiot to me

Tnx for d update Tiffy

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by betty88(f): 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Thanks for the update ma.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jsaviour(f): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
In life, it's important we understand the place of children and the sacrifice we need to make as parents ( no matter how difficult it seems) for our children. If Jake's parents didn't put him first in life he wouldn't have been where he is at the moment. So why can't he do same for his children. some adults don't know what it means to birth children, all they know is sex. If as an adult you don't understand that an emotionally battered child is a dead child, then you don't need to have sex. Jake is such a jerk. He needs to be castrated. Maureen too is not left out. She is just a foolish woman; who instead of learning what makes one a woman when she ought to, was busy looking for who to seduce. Life is not about sex (jake) or slay queen (maureen). Unfortunately, this things happen everyday but people don't want to learn from life experiences. Thanks for the update Madam Tiffy.

4 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by waslek(m): 12:01am On Apr 19, 2017
It Been a long time i have mis alot follow 2 d end the lord us ur strength

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Niwdog(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2017
Jake is so irresponsible. When Maureen sent him away, as a real man he should ve waited for three month to see if he could sought out things with her but instead he chickened out like a fowl, pls nobody should blame Maureen

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by cerowo(f): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2017
Really feel sorry 4 maureen, jst hope things work out 4 good keep it coming sis Tiffany

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2017
hmm i really sorry for Maureen Jake is a foolish man

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2017
all things being equal,as for me i think kermal is the one catching up with maureen and jake,but i know all is well,i just hope it wont be too late for the both of them.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by LilySopi(f): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2017
. sadJake is so so stupid... Maureen sent him away and d only tin he could do was to grab another woman. All this while he has bin hurting Maureen, he neva remembered it. If I were Maureen, I will never ever accept him back not to talk of coming closer to my kids. He should go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by honourable356(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
TiffanyJ:

There is nothing outrageous here. The fact that you can not abandon your kids does not mean another person can't. It happens and I've seen it with my two eyes
Really
Anyway carry on...
Busy these days!
Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mercydaniel: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
missuniverse:

with respect TF, no matter hw justified u may make Jake seem...he wil remain an insipid idiot to me

Tnx for d update Tiffy
please Tiffany don't listen to all D's ppl,abeg I no wan get hearth attack oo.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by princessadeola(f): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jake........... hummmmm, I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Destiny4fame(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
LilySopi:
. sadJake is so so stupid... Maureen sent him away and d only tin he could do was to grab another woman. All this while he has bin hurting Maureen, he neva remembered it. If I were Maureen, I will never ever accept him back not to talk of coming closer to my kids. He should go to hell.
I guess U av were not following the story,cos I you do,U will know all the times he did,none was his fault,he did it to protect her
U saying he has another woman,so,U expect him to remain single after four years.Anyways,that was up opinion and this is mine.Though,Jake had made some stupid decision, but he is human and has been trying to right his wrongs.
Furthermore, U didn't say anything about Joel,if he actually wants happiness for his sister, he would av accepted the bride price secretly, but he didn't like Jake from the onset and he is over protective of his sister....Do U even think he is fulfilled living that way,he left everything he owns to be working in a restaurant, with the kind of person he is.He is in pains , emotional/psychological pains.......Team Jake

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by LilySopi(f): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Destiny4fame:
I guess U av were not following the story,cos I you do,U will know all the times he did,none was his fault,he did it to protect her
U saying he has another woman,so,U expect him to remain single after four years.Anyways,that was up opinion and this is mine.Though,Jake had made some stupid decision, but he is human and has been trying to right his wrongs.
Furthermore, U didn't say anything about Joel,if he actually wants happiness for his sister, he would av accepted the bride price secretly, but he didn't like Jake from the onset and he is over protective of his sister....Do U even think he is fulfilled living that way,he left everything he owns to be working in a restaurant, with the kind of person he is.He is in pains , emotional/psychological pains.......Team Jake
undecided
Destiny4fame:
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by marianneada(f): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
This Angel of a lady is heartless ,.. After Meeting Maureen and her three kids in that condition ,.. She still wants to separate Jake from them by marrying him,.... I know it wont be easy leaving Jake,... But she should just do it for the sake of the kids,..... Jake still loves Maureen, he's doing this because of how Maureen and her stupid brother treated him.....Abeg make me smile a little cos i'm tired of having mood swings after reading your recent updates......... You're doing a great Job though, Tiffany, Well done!

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by fam24(f): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
marianneada:
This Angel of a lady is heartless ,.. After Meeting Maureen and her three kids in that condition ,.. She still wants to separate Jake from them by marrying him,.... I know it wont be easy leaving Jake,... But she should just do it for the sake of the kids,..... Jake still loves Maureen, he's doing this because of how Maureen and her stupid brother treated him.....Abeg make me smile a little cos i'm tired of having mood swings after reading your recent updates......... You're doing a great Job though, Tiffany, Well done!

Heartless? In the sense that she's ready to accept the kids as her own? Or because she stood by a man who she assumed had nothing and when he was emotionally unstable, and decided to stand by him with his kids?? I think I need the meaning of Heartless

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by fam24(f): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
I don't support irresponsibility. Both Maureen and Jake have their excesses.

Maybe we should ask the guys how it feels when you intend having a one night stand with a stranger, and you later discovered the person knew you and has their own plan set for you. And the person come up with one pregnancy and decide to report you to your family, thinking they can force you to be a family man.

When Jake left during the second pregnancy, he was kidnapped by his mum and did not want to endanger Maureen. The next time he showed up, Maureen was in labour, and she thought that was the best time to get married.

Their relationship was built on lies, deceit, threat etc. They were never patient with each other.

#Team Victoria #Team Evans #Team Ethan

4 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Destiny4fame(m): 5:55am On Apr 20, 2017
missuniverse:

Tnx for d update Tiffy
Thanks for telling us that,but U forgot to tell us about the Woman that went to a man and made him sleep with her because of her obsession and later brought pregnancy later,a woman who can't make a decision for herself, whom has been controlled all her life by her brother.
I am not justifying what Jake did,but from my own point of view, Jake never wanted the relationship from the beginning but he later fell for her.Av U forgotten he also suffered to keep and and the children safe. You expect him to come back and start begging her and her brother to collect her bride-peice abi and be washed......abegi,make una leave this guy alone.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by marianneada(f): 7:01am On Apr 20, 2017
fam24:

Heartless? In the sense that she's ready to accept the kids as her own? Or because she stood by a man who she assumed had nothing and when he was emotionally unstable, and decided to stand by him with his kids?? I think I need the meaning of Heartless
She never knew he was emotionally unstable when they met,... He told her about his family when she raised the issue of marriage,...If she's not heartless, she would've considered the kids,... How can a woman support separating a mother from her children,..... After abandoning his kids for three good years, he thinks it would be easy to separate them from their mum,...... And these kids will never accept Angel as their mother, they will forever hate her.

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Sike(m): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2017
2016 thread in 2017??!
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2017
Pls ma most of the post removed
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Medunah: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2017
Too many western names, I can't relate.........
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2017
oh my, I am crying.. so heartbreaking... Joel is an animal and Jake too... I hate them

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by francesclxg: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2017
Why push a 2016 thread to the front page when about the 95% of the posts have been removed? I know the op is concerned about plagiarism, buh then the purpose of it all has been defeated. I promise myself from now on not to read any story on nairaland cos most of the updates end up been removed especially on getting to the juicy part of the story...

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by francesclxg: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2017
Medunah:
Too many western names, I can't relate.........
I thought I was the only one that noticed it.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by withoutborders: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2017
this story is sooooo touching - click link to read it https://365dayswithoutborders./2017/04/03/dehumanising-rites/
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by HelenBee(f): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
francesclxg:
Why push a 2016 thread to the front page when about the 95% of the posts have been removed? I know the op is concerned about plagiarism, buh then the purpose of it all has been defeated. I promise myself from now on not to read any story on nairaland cos most of the updates end up been removed especially on getting to the juicy part of the story...
One of the reasons I don't read stories that is up to 6 months.

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jossyroyal1: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Are we expecting more updates or the story has ended?

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by enenuene: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
karma is a bi*ch. Maureen is kinda reaping what she sow. remember d way she treated Mich initially

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jossyroyal1:
Are we expecting more updates or the story has ended?
Sorry, I cannot post an update today. I have been having serious network issues since yesterday. Called customer care line to the point of distraction. Will post tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.