Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* (46482 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by refiner(f): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
oh my!shocked.....am late!

sweethrts am so sowi for d delay...had to attend an urgent board meeting!.....I beg for ur pardon!smiley

erhnmmm lemme go through d lines.....

cc naijaboy....oliviaarims!smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
iambibi:
.. Hahhahahahaha,...warrever! If i become ur house wife i'l surely put rat poison in ur tea.. grin... Since u tink say na only you sabi bounce go work!!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by DharmyYinks: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

See your head! grin ....I Look forward to the day, sire.
Lolzz..

And now shez dreamy to d extent of seeing my HEAD! cheesytongue

Can't wait for d day to come, Fab! wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Maxi112: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
iambibi:
i no like yogurts oo
haba!
which drink u want make I buy for u this night?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by stanvesco(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Kudos bro.
If you re interested, pm me and I would willingly recharge your phone with 500 credit for a well writing piece.

hahhahahahhahaahah....was it DAT good...
hmmmmmm
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
kinglekan:

As you nor want your fine wife again, well my door is always open to receive her. grin grin

Oya nau. Your seat dey wait you for friendzone grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Maxi112: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:
oh my!shocked.....am late!

sweethrts am so sowi for d delay...had to attend an urgent board meeting!.....I beg for ur pardon!smiley

erhnmmm lemme go through d lines.....

cc naijaboy....oliviaarims!smiley

to slap u na only waiting dey hungry me this night...

late comer
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by glimpse33(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Estharfarbian Be Somewhere Viewing This Topic Like....
grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Lolz... Shey I dey cause trouble ni? Na question I ask na grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by iambibi(f): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Maxi112:
haba!

which drink u want make I buy for u this night?
..... I want cold kunucry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Lolzz..

And now shez dreamy to d extent of seeing my HEAD! cheesytongue

Can't wait for d day to come, Fab! wink
Fab is my dad's Name! undecided

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Ellacute45.. dis nigga says he wanna hit ya hard. Make I ask wer is he hitting?? embarassed
lol grin cheesy I Don tell am say he no get liver
stanvesco:

hahhahahahhahaahah....was it DAT good... hmmmmmm 08063152970.....
Seen bro. I will hit you up maybe on Monday.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by bqlekan(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
i see dope lines everywhere.. cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
glimpse33:

grin grin grin
shocked lipsrsealedThat is disgusting! embarassed

[/i]
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by refiner(f): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Maxi112:
to slap u na only waiting dey hungry me this night...

late comer

lol!,..my guy!wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Can someone please tell me what is this?
Hmm
I blame Goodluck Jonathan.
Oga get yhur feet off my balls grin
ehix89:
u slay @ every half a chance.
NO only ladies that i find interesting at that moment. "there was a time around last month when i was travelling 4rm lagos to delta with agofure motors, i sat with a fair beautiful lady nd as a freak dat i am, i started chatting her into becoming wet, bro when we got to ore 4 a stop to take lunch, we entered a five start restaurant, she drag me into their restroom nd we had sex though nt long, afta dat she bought a five star food 4 me, lol nd since then up till today, we hav been best of friends. i go with atleast two condoms in my wallet when going out.
glimpse33:

grin grin grin
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Albinoooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by ItzBIM(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
iambibi:
..i see.. And one day i'll surely get burnt!! grin
Lol.... U can always use Caro white with a little bit of funbact a
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by frakdon(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

you have refused to answer the question, I asked you last night...maybe I have not showed real care towards to you, for you to answer me?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Maxi112: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
iambibi:
..... I want cold kunucry
e better make I buy pap (akamu) than kunu

see the kind junk thing way dey hungry u this night,

I can fit Give u that kin thing... say something like origin, snap

I can fit buy that one
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by iambibi(f): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
glimpse33:

grin grin grin
.. Lmaoooo,...o boi!! I don laff troway pot of soup ooo D grin grin

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
slyIsaac:
Oga get yhur feet off my balls grin
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by kinglekan: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm back wink

As a Canadian? Cool grin grin

Hope no one has been troubling you tho?

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Maxi112: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

lol!,..my guy!wink
my sweety!
why u won fall my hands today na?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Dharneehell(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
stanvesco:

with heads bowed low......
a knowing smile.....
humped shoulders....
I take my bow.....for the winner....bro....treat her like d queen she IS
Will sure do. Nice one, bro.

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

no!
why?!! im i a vampire?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by JoeCutie(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Monalisa185:
joecutie, who's that guy on your diary, he's cute oocheesytongue
Ajo anu! I know you'd start ogling him right away. cheesy

He's my twinnie. It's unfortunate he's cuter than me. But wetin man go do na. If you want him, you'll have to go through me
. tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
frakdon:
you have refused to answer the question, I asked you last night...maybe I have not showed real care towards to you, for you to answer me?
The Hustling Is Real!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by kinglekan: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
iAmCharis:
Oya nau. Your seat dey wait you for friendzone grin

E go do you like movie trailer when i collect am. grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Frozeen(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
NO only ladies that i find interesting at that moment. "there was a time around last month when i was travelling 4rm lagos to delta with agofure motors, i sat with a fair beautiful lady nd as a freak dat i am, i started chatting her into becoming wet, bro when we got to ore 4 a stop to take lunch, we entered a five start restaurant, she drag me into their restroom nd we had sex though nt long, afta dat she bought a five star food 4 me, lol nd since then up till today, we hav been best of friends. i go with atleast two condoms in my wallet when going out.
For your mind now you sabi lie abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

"Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.