Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* (46486 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
LastMumu is missclassy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Kikikiki... wait ooo!
Hit her hard For wer?? shocked
You this man. You go sabi find trouble ehn hahahaha
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Maxi112:
challenge me to it and watch me do it

I bet u, u will like never b4
you no get liver if you had liver you wouldn't have changed your dp
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by halfricanadian(f): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
IM A FREAK, do u know i can eat ur yanch? (females only)

U wana turn a good girl to a freak?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by charijee(f): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Chef davep, captivating lines you spilled out there grin. ..Gustavo grin

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by ehix89(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
uve nt even heard d last of me, go nd ask the ladies in banking n finance and accounting dpartment of western delta university, im their intimacy gadget.
grin hope u not jzt another NERD offline claiming to be women-slayer down here
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Plz tell refiner , we are waiting 4 her
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by iambibi(f): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Maxi112:
I have hollandia yogurt with me here... do u care for?
i no like yogurts oo
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
kinglekan:

See me see trouble ooooo shocked shocked shocked..na bad thing as i ask for your wife? Abi nor be you con publicly deny am?

You better fine explanation wey you go arrange give am. Dey dere dey fantasize about Adufe. Na boobi go kee you. angry undecided

Hahahahahaha this boy no go kee me with laugh.

Oga just say you're finding a way to Deejavuu's heart grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:

No need grin
I don see scores I dey find..
Make we go sleep grin

Lol evil!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Johneyhaz: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
B
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
joecutie, who's that guy on your diary, he's cute oocheesytongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Maxi112: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
ellacute45:
who dey talk about liver whereby u dey do campaign for me

abeg help me advertise my dp
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Dharneehell(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Lmao oya carry me
Bye everyone grin
Choose, On my neck or shoulder? cheesy
Don't mind those guys jawe, they are just ''bad belles"
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Johneyhaz: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
naijaboiy:
[size=14pt]REFINER Please Dont think i wrote all this just to melt your heart,

[img]http://4.bp..com/-k2eYTEBGcRQ/Tr-6N8F4zoI/AAAAAAAAguY/uw7U2HMfdFQ/s640/6587658655.gif[/img]

I wrote it so our hearts can melt together.

Seriously if i Speak WHAT’S ON MY MIND Like a FACEBOOK ACCOUNT will you ME

When i found your profile, I became a believer!

YOU MADE ME BELIEVE THAT TWO PEOPLE ARE MADE ESPECIALLY FOR EACH OTHER

If you feel cold,

I want to be there to warm you up

[img]http://poonamsharma9.files./2015/08/b2b43fd631e04edf3e2a12a7168ac509-245x200x501.gif[/img]

When you are sad cry cryI want to be the one to cheer you up cheesy cheesy

I sincerely hope that one day you will come to realize,

HOW PERFECT YOU ARE WHEN SEEN THROUGH MY EYES.

Refiner Please Dont say[/size] NO cry cry

[size=14pt]PLEASE SAY[/size] [size=17pt]YES![/size] embarassed
This Is dope
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by DharmyYinks: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
You this man. You go sabi find trouble ehn hahahaha
Lolz... Shey I dey cause trouble ni? Na question I ask na grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
naijaboiy pls can i have your attention for sec
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by kinglekan: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
iAmCharis:
Hahahahahaha this boy no go kee me with laugh.

Oga just say you're finding a way to Deejavuu's heart grin

As you nor want your fine wife again, well my door is always open to receive her. grin grin

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Maxi112: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
ellacute45:
make I catch u, u go no say liver no dey for that one
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
ehix89:
grin hope u not jzt another NERD offline claiming to be women-slayer down here
ha bro!!! i went 4 a marriage ceremony today nd i almost had a quickie with one of the ladies there i met nd strike a dirty convo with, well d single space in d compound avalaible was used to store drinks so we backed out b4 smone sees us. though iv plan 4 anoda day 4 her, so wat are we talking abt?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Dharneehell(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
...In My heart..

....You won babe! embarassed cry CONGRATULATIONS jaweh!sad

Lol
cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dharneehell:
Lol.
undecided
The herbalist really tried ehn smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by halfricanadian(f): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
kinglekan:

As you nor want your fine wife again, well my door is always open to receive her. grin grin

Paddy me of life shocked shocked
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

U wana turn a good girl to a freak?
yeah i love weird ladies, they turn me on. "so u dnt want to c me in lagos?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by iambibi(f): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
ItzBIM:
I like my girls like I like my origin

Hotttt wink
..i see.. And one day i'll surely get burnt!! grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by DharmyYinks: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Maxi112:
ask her she go tell u
Ellacute45.. dis nigga says he wanna hit ya hard. Make I ask wer is he hitting?? embarassed
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dharneehell:
Lol
cheesy
Killjoy! undecided

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by kinglekan: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Paddy me of life shocked shocked

Wait ooooo...is this you? shocked shocked

What happened to your other moniker?

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by halfricanadian(f): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yeah i love weird ladies, they turn me on. "so u dnt want to c me in lagos?

no!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by ehix89(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
ha bro!!! i went 4 a marriage ceremony today nd i almost had a quickie with one of the ladies there i met nd strike a dirty convo with, well d single space in d compound avalaible was used to store drinks so we backed out b4 smone sees us. though iv plan 4 anoda day 4 her, so wat are we talking abt?
u slay @ every half a chance.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by halfricanadian(f): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Wait ooooo...is this you? shocked shocked

What happened to your other moniker?

I'm back wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Stop making me feel bad jor tongue Twas all really really good lol.
What was really good? The guy that hexed you down with black magic? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.