Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) (69550 Views)

Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by kinglekan: 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
cherylsmith:
Hmmmm

Hello Mademoiselle grin grin

Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by macino1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
hmmm
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mtchew... see as this op package a short video... chai 50s n shyt didn't happen but u still come here to post this shyt n make it tto FP... wasted ma fuqqin time n mb. if u got nothing to do Mr op abeg go sleep 22:50 already.

Btw NLs nothing happen in tha video oo, just a short drama.

I'm off to bed... gnite mates n happy easter to ya'll...
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by dsauce: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
iranu abasha
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by cherylsmith(f): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
kinglekan:

Hello Mademoiselle grin grin

Hello
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by Chrishandsome(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lol..u shore say no be mad woman?? ;DLol..u shore say no be mad woman??

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by MKO4ever(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bluezy13:
Only the guy directly above me actually watched the video
I doubt he did

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by Bollinger(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Whatever happens in Kenya, stays in Kenya.
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by Bluezy13(m): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
MKO4ever:
I doubt he did
I doubt you did. Else you wouldn't doubt him.
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by kinglekan: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
cherylsmith:

Hello

Your beauty is resplendent smiley

Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by Kaxmytex(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
When is the part 2 coming out, pls??
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by herkzprince(m): 12:10am On Mar 27, 2016
Ahbeg shey them do anything for the video before I waste my mb?
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by DMLords: 12:41am On Mar 27, 2016
AfroKnight:
angry Let us call a spade a spade.

This is sexual assault. But these blind feminists and their gullible supporters won't see this.
Bros, two gbooza for you jare...
I always winder what feminism is all about...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by onila(f): 1:05am On Mar 27, 2016
useless kenyans at it again

very wicked set of people
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by SirWarlock: 1:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Kenya again shocked shocked
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by Ironi: 1:53am On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
only in kenya!

Doesn't worse things happen in Nigeria ?
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by bewla(m): 6:17am On Mar 27, 2016
KO mo le
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by ad84ada(m): 6:21am On Mar 27, 2016
Nothing happened joor.
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by Gofwane(m): 6:35am On Mar 27, 2016
The op that created this thread is very, very stup!d and the mod that brought it to front page is stup!der.

Nothing happened go the video. It shows that those people who commented on this post abusing the kenyans did not watch the video. They are just commenting base on the title of the thread cos No Data to watch. Broke modafvckers
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by rev2214(m): 6:44am On Mar 27, 2016
Is the end time thing. S3X - money - entertainment-unclothedness - fashion etc
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by Chijosky(m): 6:44am On Mar 27, 2016
perfectcato:
Abeg who don watch the video?
I

...Never watch am!
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Michellla:
sodom & gomorrah
Hahaha.
Did you see the things trendi on twitter yesterday? "Dormant HIV" and Coprophilia".
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 27, 2016
DMLords:

Insulting and lording over Husbands and Boyfriends. That what's it's about in Nigeria.
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by AfroKnight: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2016
DMLords:

Feminism is all about confused women choosing when they want equal treatment and when it's fine to play weaker vessel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 27, 2016
Sunnycliff:
No wonder the Western World sees us as black monkeys! Humans don't behave like this! Even some animals get shame and dignity like cats pass so called humans!
Which West? Those ones sef engage in "Coprophilia" and "Rainbow Kissing".
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 27, 2016
AfroKnight:

Feminism is all about confused women choosing when they want equal treatment and when it's fine to play weaker vessel.
#Gbam. My aunt will say "Feminism ko, awon ti ori won o pe."
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by AfroKnight: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

#Gbam. My aunt will say "Feminism ko, awon ti ori won o pe."

Lol. She's 100% right.
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by Okemmuo(m): 7:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Eehhmm...but notin happend na... undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by femo86(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2016
Which kain mod push dis one for fp
Haba..nothing happened na undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by vRendoh(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2016
tongue
Kenya! angry
Na waoh for una!
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by HaneefahAde(f): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Lolz, I can bet a lot of people didn't watch the video. And someone even brought in feminism. Na wa o
Re: Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) by Alvino1(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2016
So funny how such number of people would be on the same level of madness and stupidity @the same time...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.