Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) (69561 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2023
Nigerian man Femi, impregnates his best friend’s mother in the UK and the secret was revealed on Christmas day.

Pls SUBSCRIBE to my Channel after watching. THANKS!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYL9IblNLYg

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1T5VUarRhE/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by God1000(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2023
Our people should stop making wrong headlines all the time.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Kingosytex(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2023
God1000:

I don't think he forced the woman. Both were fornicating and pregnancy happened. grin

247 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Kingosytex(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2023
I'm not trying to exonerate the guy, he clearly broke the bro code but the woman takes the greater part of the blame.
Women are the custodians of sex, they're like commodity sellers. If I approach you to buy some goods and you say you aren't selling then there is nothing I can do.

This moral decadence that is prevalent in Nigeria can be curtailed if the men want. Imagine men setting standards like 'no virginity, no marriage', all the ladies will zip up.

311 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Hezzyluv: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2023
God1000:

2matured people involved here.

If the guy tells you how many times he had overcame her temptations before he finally fell for it, it will baffles you.

I was once a victim. But I conquered it by making funny decision.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Thundafireseun: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2023
God1000:

On the contrary I think he actually made us proud here ….

It was a consensual relationship

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Enemiesmasquera: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2023
Hot men and women everywhere

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by insidelife22(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:

I don't think he forced the woman. Both of us were fornicating and pregnancy happened. grin

Case closed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Jeon(f): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2023
The useful gender representing Nigeria as usual.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Aboks(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2023
wahala wear cover shoe

what are friends for

thumbs up bro

may be his friend needed a sibling so he gave him one

naija always represents anywhere any day any time

he give the mama woto woto

I never see pussy wey bitter

he must be a yoruba man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Hezzyluv: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2023
I personally no fit do tattooed woman, is like i am doing Delilah already kiss

Anyway, dem say different strokes for different folks.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Aboks(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2023
Thundafireseun:

On the contrary I think he actually made us proud here ….
It was a consensual relationship

yes bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by tooth4tooth: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2023
Thats weird. your best friend is now your step son.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Ahmed0336(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2023
Femi is now a step father grin

Fear who no fear Demons tongue

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by dclak112: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2023
This is very real oo. Growing up I had a friend we were both on our secondary school days. The mother, a mom of 5. Was a runs woman and a love-vendor. If you see this woman, she was looking very beautiful to the point where she doesn't even sends her husband to have his way in her. Looking at her doings, sometimes at the party.. I just feel like taking a bite but I controlled myself.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by worldclass68(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Femi is now a step father grin

Fear who no fear Demons tongue

Yoruba demons.....
Plus the Name "FEMI" grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Natbrowny: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2023
WHAT A DELICIOUS 😋 NEWS.
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by NFBI: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by richiemcgold: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
This is no big deal

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Kobicove(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
These days you don't even know stories that are true from those that are fake undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Ireportlive: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
cool

That's not a friend..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by Available9: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
Content creators... hahahaha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by VaginaAcademic: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
Fake as hell poor acting too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by chris4gold(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
The Friendship will be more stronger 💪

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by elitehow: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
What?
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by tishbite42: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
My shock is shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by ppogba: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
I'm not trying to exonerate the guy, he clearly broke the bro code but the woman takes the greater part of the blame.
Women are the custodians of sex, they're like commodity sellers. If I approach you to buy some goods and you say you aren't selling then there is nothing I can do.

This moral decadence that is prevalent in Nigeria can be curtailed if the men want. Imagine men setting standards like 'no virginity, no marriage', all the ladies will zip up.

Insisting on no virginity, no marriage is like a passenger going to work on a Monday morning insisting that, no danfo bus without an AC, no boarding. In that case, the passenger to tey for bus stop no be small.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by CrossRhodes: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
chris4gold:
The Friendship will be more stronger 💪
Yea, until he catches a bullet in his skull
Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by MimiSheWrote(f): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
His friend's mom?? of all the women in the freaking United kingdom How disgusting!

Well why I'm I not surprised! I mean.. Men have already been proven to be naturally shameless by science!
This is what they do mate! 🤷🏽‍♂️ "Majority" of men out there literally think with the cells in their cock instead of the ones in their brain!

But then... for a woman(a mom!) to shamelessly disrespect her own son like that all in the name of a freaking cock is even more disgusting and unacceptable!

Big shame on two of them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
Fear any man with the name Femi!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.