Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

A Fool In Love... Help. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Fool In Love... Help. (2611 Views)

She Is Killing Me With Too Much Love. Help!!! / When you choose to be a fool for love. / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fool In Love... Help. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Masochist
Re: A Fool In Love... Help. by Kbeaut(f): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
get a make over... a new you, go out more, mix with different and new people if you have to, don't jump into a new relationship... just do you, indulge, spoil yourself silly like you are a little princess.. when next you ever get to see him, you'd slap yourself for crying over him... he'd look and feel so not worth you...hope this helps
lol. I needed an excuse to get my nails done. So thanks this helps. Maybe I'll go to the spa instead of staying cooped up in this house.
Re: A Fool In Love... Help. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kbeaut:
lol. I needed an excuse to get my nails done. So thanks this helps. Maybe I'll go to the spa instead of staying cooped up in this house.
sure thing... you can go a step further by throwing a little party for you by having some friends over ...indulge, you will be so over him trust me...love yourself right now and try to do those things you'd always wanted

1 Like

Re: A Fool In Love... Help. by wiseone28: 12:27am On Mar 27, 2016
spoiled kids
Re: A Fool In Love... Help. by Kbeaut(f): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
wiseone28:
spoiled kids
spoiled? How?
Re: A Fool In Love... Help. by davidif: 2:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Kbeaut:
I don't know if I'm stupid or just young. My heart hurts imagining anyone in my family would ever read this. The slap I would receive, instead of facing my books I am here crying over a boy. Sigh, anyways. My boyfriend & I are the same age, 20. We were both born and live in America. I'm Nigerian & his background is bajan, French, and Congolese. My mom warned me to stay away from these Congolese men but I did not listen. Now I dey suffer, ugh. He yells at me, he takes photos with other girls, I suspect he is cheating with one fat girl. I don't understand? He gets angry when men compliment me, he doesn't want me going anywhere, and he constantly goes through my phone. I am the prettiest girl he has ever dated, his family says so, his friends say so. Not only that he is my first boyfriend, I go to university and get As, I cook, I clean, I do everything but yet he is cheating, lying, and constantly yelling at me. For what? I broke up with him the other day but all I can do is cry. Even though I am mistreated so much I want him back. So this is why I need help. How do you get over someone? How long will it take? Because from what I feel right now, I feel like I will never recover.

Wow!! shocked shocked

Don't go and gave your books o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger / The Pervert Starer / This Lady Leaked Her Randy Video From Bedroom, What She Is Up To!!!! (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.