Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” (37040 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos) / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by hefelove(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2016
olubenjazzy:
9ice Alapomeji
I like u and ur songs,
But I don't like dissing just anyhow
Why on earth just dat be in d lyrics na?
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by lavenjcrown(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2016
Feeling u bro. No time for shit.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by bomasek(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

His Castle at Ogun state will buy 5 of Linda's banana Island.
We have seen linda's,match your words with pictures of the so called castle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by hefelove(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2016
olubenjazzy:
9ice Alapomeji

I like u and ur songs,

But I don't like dissing just anyhow

Why on earth just dat be in d lyrics na?
forget about dissin na work of bloggers. They will always cause problems btw family and friends jux to mk money

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by hefelove(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2016
bomasek:
We have seen linda's,match your words with pictures of the so called castle.
not everyone shows all wat they got on social media
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Raziii(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2016
hefelove:

so wizkid, olamide and others blastin linda ikeji are also irrelevant abi? Bros mk i no talk
I would have love to explain it better to you but, bros make I no talk...lol
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by olas24u(f): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2016
MoneypassGod:
U sound pained. Eyaaah. Hit ur head on d wall 3 times and d pain will subside.

Pained for the way you act or your mind set that is polluted with the pull down syndrome.I know your type and i know how to handle your stupidity.The day a person says his or her father farm is the biggest that is the day the person is manifesting his foolishness with your statements so far .That lady deserves an apology.Because it virtual you just insult other people families,How much does he have to feed an entire family of another person?oloshi note that word oloshi!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by ClassCaptain(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2016
Raziii:
All those vexing cos sm1 called nice irrelevant, please how relevant is Nice in the music of today? When last was his song a hit back to back?...lol! And for him to use that line about Linda shows he also knows he is irrelevant!

boss , i think the probelm is christine should have used the word 'not buzzing or not hot.

Relevance is not about popularity but impact..

Take seun for example. A lot of people dont know seun.. Many have never seen him or hear him speak.. Yes, you may see he is not popular but can one say because he is not popular (imagewise thus he is not relevant

relevance precedes one.. For songs from his first album like street credibility, gongo aso and more to still move the crowd anytime and anywhere it is played, damn it... 9ice is still relevant

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by hefelove(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2016
Raziii:
I would have love to explain it better to you but, bros make I no talk...lol
cos d talk sef dey irrelevant. Ok bye
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by omolola15(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2016
fortuneobi:
..popular in which part of the world?...wake me up when he(9ice) releases a hit single

Hit single? Haba countless hit singles.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by bomasek(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2016
hefelove:

Ogbeni go sleep,u alluded to 9ice owning a Castle and I challenged u to show us pictures of the said castle and u put up a lame defence.

Bros wake me up when u and 9ice have pictures of the so called Castle just both of u v seen or is it a case of building castle in the air.

Leave trash for lawma jare.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by hefelove(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

boss , i think the probelm is christine should have used the word 'not buzzing or not hot.

Relevance is not about popularity but impact..

Take seun for example. A lot of people dont know seun.. Many have never seen him or hear him speak.. Yes, you may see he is not popular but can one say because he is not popular (imagewise thus he is not relevant

relevance precedes one.. For songs from his first album like street credibility, gongo aso and more to still move the crowd anytime and anywhere it is played, damn it... 9ice is still relevant
talk u bros! U've said it all. Meanwhile his latest son sef Abefe is rocking d world!

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by hefelove(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2016
omolola15:

Hit single? Haba countless hit singles.
u go don knw dier type. No b say e no sabi d hits song o
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Okemmuo(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:
Irrelevant 9ice.

Reallyy....?
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by MoneypassGod(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2016
olas24u:

Pained for the way you act or your mind set that is polluted with the pull down syndrome.I know your type and i know how to handle your stupidity.The day a person says his or her father farm is the biggest that is the day the person is manifesting his foolishness with your statements so far .That lady deserves an apology.Because it virtual you just insult other people families,How much does he have to feed an entire family of another person?oloshi note that word oloshi!
Ok fine, u try. Now get ur ugly self out of my face!
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by hefelove(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2016
bomasek:
Ogbeni go sleep,u alluded to 9ice owning a Castle and I challenged u to show us pictures of the said castle and u put up a lame defence.

Bros wake me up when u and 9ice have pictures of the so called Castle just both of u v seen or is it a case of building castle in the air.

Leave trash for lawma jare.
so na until i post ma castle for social media i really don get d castle? Ok forget dis mata
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by siegfried99(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2016
How can someone say 9ice Is irrelevant? undecided

undecided
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by bomasek(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2016
hefelove:

so na until i post ma castle for social media i really don get d castle? Ok forget dis mata
Money or wealth no dey hide. Even as Dangote dey secretive on display of his wealth,I don see him private jet for CNN. I rest my case.

Money no dey hide,who get money,get am. Ibadan wey land cheap compared to lagos na him u dey use compare.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by olas24u(f): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Ok fine, u win. Now get ur ugly self out of my face!

You should also keep your mouth shut .
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by DzTzl(f): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2016
olas24u:

i jus couldnt help but like ur post, christine sef is a calm person, u cn insult me & get away with it, but if you include my parents or generation, na dre wahala will start! Anyways happy easter!!
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by softvio(m): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2016
hefelove:
Castles in the air

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by omolola15(m): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2016
hefelove:

u go don knw dier type. No b say e no sabi d hits song o

I tire ooooo. If you don't like someone doesn't mean you shouldn't appreciate them. The guy don try for naija music industry. And na him sign my younger brother so that's enough for me.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by MoneypassGod(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2016
DzTzl:
i jus couldnt help but like ur post, christine sef is a calm person, u cn insult me & get away with it, but if you include my parents or generation, na dre wahala will start! Anyways happy easter!!
I didn't insult any body's generation, I only use it to make an emphasis. But u block heads r trying to paint a bad picture of me. Anyway dats ur own headache.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by MoneypassGod(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2016
olas24u:

You should also keep your mouth shut .
Dont worry, I will keep my mouth shut in ur dreams.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by OsoDupe(f): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2016
kayo80:
Linda Ikeji can actually sue 9ice for defamation of character. She has come out to say she didn't get any N240 million from Dasuki and that anyone with such evidence that she did collect such money should speak up. If she collected such an amount, EFCC would have picked her up for questioning. 9ice is just looking for buzz again...like how he made the world believe ruggedman had slept with his wife.
Do you know how many people will be happy to sue Linda for defamation of character too? It's what she sells and she is making it big, so you people should just chill a bit when she is getting paid back with her own coin.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Trendy247: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2016
MoneypassGod:
He is not Dangote, but none of ur family members can be half as rich as he is. 9ice is popular all over d world, but as 4 u, no body knows u, so swerve.
Lolz... Even fools will marvel at ur foolishness... Even if 9ice is as rich as u claim, how does dat liberate u and ur useless generation from poverty... Abi u tink say him go mek u him gateman because u dey defend am 4 social media.. Ebot!

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Raydos: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Then What Does That Mean?
Well I Can't Blame You Cos You're MADE IN NIGERIA @O.P
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by DzTzl(f): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I didn't insult any body's generation, I only use it to make an emphasis. But u block heads r trying to paint a bad picture of me. Anyway dats ur own headache.
nah!!! im trying to paint a bad picture & i wont do that! the thing its even wrong to make an emphasis based one's family, i mean "family is everything", would you hv liked it if someone had said that to you?? calling me a block head is a no no cz i know im way smarter than you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by seangy4konji: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2016
This money you are sharing. Diaisgod oooo
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by chara019: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2016
MoneypassGod:
He is not Dangote, but none of ur family members can be half as rich as he is. 9ice is popular all over d world, but as 4 u, no body knows u, so swerve.
shuuuuu!this your cause no be small,careful what u type/say you don't know the financial status of his or her relative,e fit be say her relative get money pass 9ice gan.....and just because you see 9ice wealth as a mountain you can't. move doesn't mean another can't move it.
you seem a sycophant by the way,na your type go see rich people dey lick dia shoes,especially 9ice.
Take am easy bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by MoneypassGod(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2016
chara019:
shuuuuu!this your cause no be small,careful what u type/say you don't know the financial status of his or her relative,e fit be say her relative get money pass 9ice gan.....and just because you see 9ice wealth as a mountain you can't. move doesn't mean another can't move it.
you seem a sycophant by the way,na your type go see rich people dey lick dia shoes,especially 9ice.
Take am easy bros
If ur father can make 10% of d money 9ice has, he will be running around d streets unclad becos of happiness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary / Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.