Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” (37114 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos) / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by joeybankz: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hypocrisy is when you call 9ice "relevant" and than call the likes of Ruggedman, Olu-Maintain or even Eedris abdulkareem "irrelevant".... in music, if ur time pass e done pass be that!!!

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by flexyfranky(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Funny how u refer to someone who can feed u nd ur genration as irrelevant.
you are the funny one here! I wonder how you feel 9c can feed her generation, do u know her family or the children that will com after dem? Do u knw how rich thjey will be?

You just use the word generation without knowing its meaning.

9c is a matured man and should think and act like one. He should not diss someone or they may sue his poor ass and he will pay for it. If he (9c) say he doesn't know Linda Ikeji, den he is a damn liar cos he used her name in his song! How do u use d name of som1 u don't knw in ur song?
Or is 9c trying to seek for cheap poPularity wit her name?

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by BABANGBALI: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dis Linda ibeji self
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Caseless: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:
And how does he refer Linda?

Let me pretend I didn't read what you said because if I reply you you may cry.

shattap! You knw who's 'irrelevant' , what's ur achievement in life? cos we know that of 9ice.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by flexyfranky(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
here comes the linda asslickers that would never see her wrong.

Here comes 9c's cock suckers dat will always lick his cock and his spermatozoa, leaving no drop to d floor.

Such persons like you will never c 9c's wrong doings and the character defamation he has unleashed on Linda.

I pity your kind of women! Tomorrow u will want equal right with men, while the likes of 9c u r protecting are the ones discriminating against women by their character and with their music.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by HARRYzbrown(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
I comment my reserve till BET9ja pays
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by hefelove(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
omolola15:

I tire ooooo. If you don't like someone doesn't mean you shouldn't appreciate them. The guy don try for naija music industry. And na him sign my younger brother so that's enough for me.
wow dats gud. i wish him all d best o
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by bogtrotter: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Obviously he's in love with her
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by omolola15(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
hefelove:

wow dats gud. i wish him all d best o

Thanks.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by haryomikun(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
MoneypassGod You are stupid o for abusing that chick. I can buy you and your generation too na undecided

Yah granfadarrrr
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Daemonsanti(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
na wa o....some people jst carry the matter for head like Dada.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by azpekuliar: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

His Castle at Ogun state will buy 5 of Linda's banana Island.

Lolz.... dreamer!

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by DonBenny77(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:
And how does he refer Linda?

Let me pretend I didn't read what you said because if I reply you you may cry.
he got d majority likes u must b wrong nice isnt irrelevant u jus got served accept it lol

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by MoneypassGod(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Amberon11:
if your entire generation is poor, it doesn't mean everyone else is. As far as I'm concerned, nice is broke. I know people who aren't famous but stinking rich, so don't go about calling people peasants. Thanks.
Ok noted. Next wailer.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by MoneypassGod(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
flexyfranky:
you are the funny one here! I wonder how you feel 9c can feed her generation, do u know her family or the children that will com after dem? Do u knw how rich thjey will be?

9c is a matured man and should think and act like one. He should not diss someone or they may sue his poor ass and he will pay for it. If he (9c) say he doesn't know Linda Ikeji, den he is a damn liar cos he used her name in his song! How do u use d name of som1 u don't knw in ur song?
Or is 9c trying to seek for cheap poPularity wit her name?
I will set up a committe to luk into ur case. Next wailer.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by MoneypassGod(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
haryomikun:
MoneypassGod You are stupid o for abusing that chick. I can buy you and your generation too na undecided

Yah granfadarrrr

Ok. Clap 4 urself
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by yinkarh187(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:
Lol do you have handkerchiefs for him? He will need a dozen.

no problem as long as he'll cry

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
princee7:
seriously I have heard enough of this Linda wahala. everytime she must just come up with something that goes with her name, before it was fake bag and then she was like she can buy husband with her money and now nice issue.

someone should tell this old girl I mean Anty Linda to go get a husband and get a family abii she ean discover mongopark ni.
Abeg go and sleep if you don't know what's being discussed, it's not compulsory to join.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
flexyfranky:

Here comes 9c's cock suckers dat will always lick his cock and his spermatozoa, leaving no drop to d floor.

Such persons like you will never c 9c's wrong doings and the character defamation he has unleashed on Linda.

I pity your kind of women! Tomorrow u will want equal right with men, while the likes of 9c u r protecting are the ones discriminating against women by their character and with their music.
Don't mind all this idiot commenting without reading, you can see the wrong things Linda did but but became blind when someone else defame and do her wrong.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:
She's yoinger than Luki Sanda and am not talking about the later's football age.

She's also younger than Funke Akindele. Bimbo Akintola is her mama. She's the same age with Kemi Afolabi.

I can go on and on.

You people should free Linda. Don't be mad at her blessings. Ask for your own favour/grace.

thats not even the point, all those women you mentioned are doing well for themselves, most of idiots shouting marriage here are either the men folks and stupid female who feels they are young, you never see a reasonable married women insulting another female to go and marry, marriage is by choice. It's only those unhappy married couple that shouts marriage marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by ledaman: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Bae honestly I'm not tryin to insult u, but ur statement was damn funny. U saw someone who can feed and cloth u and ur entire generation and u refer to him as irrelevant. Do u think 9ice is blackface??
haha I swear I will report you to blackface oo
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by christinie(f): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Yes my dear and it is better to be single and marry later than to be married and divorced later.

Linda will get married at God's appointed time. Haters should let her be.

tochimas:
thats not even the point, all those women you mentioned are doing well for themselves, most of idiots shouting marriage here are either the men folks and stupid female who feels they are young, you never see a reasonable married women insulting another female to go and marry, marriage is by choice. It's only those unhappy married couple that shouts marriage marriage
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by christinie(f): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Okies.

yinkarh187:
no problem as long as he'll cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Marlvin(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Funny how u refer to someone who can feed u nd ur genration as irrelevant.

So whats his net worth , rumors had it that you're his P.A
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Arnoldo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Psquare are not even in his class... abi you think say na beans to be the only Nigerian performer at Mandela's birthday?.. .see lemme tell you the fact that some celebs don't make noise or show off their money doesn't mean they're broke... some of them have bastard money.... on the contrary most who flaunt it are broke!!.....
my dear are u asleep?..psquare 2nd richest artiste in africa,with numerous endorsement,shows all around d world,today they are in amsterdam,with sold out tours,grossly selling albums are the ones u say 9ice is richer than..smh
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Psquare are not even in his class... abi you think say na beans to be the only Nigerian performer at Mandela's birthday?.. .see lemme tell you the fact that some celebs don't make noise or show off their money doesn't mean they're broke... some of them have bastard money.... on the contrary most who flaunt it are broke!!.....

Dont mind him. One thing about celebs like 9ice, Tuface and Asa is that they dont show off money or wealth; that doesnt mean they are not rich. None of Psquare's songs or albums has ever sold close to Gongo Aso. And 9ice defeated them to win the MOBO in 2008. Does he even know how much 9ice earns as a special adviser to the governor? If 9ice wasnt rich, how did he get money to campaign for House of Reps member. Educate that guy he knows nothing. So many people are richer than those who show off rented building and cars claiming to have money!
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
flexyfranky:

Or[b] is 9c trying to seek for cheap poPularity wit her name?[/b]

Seriously, who is more popular between 9ice and Linda? What exactly are you high on?
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Arnoldo:
my dear are u asleep?..psquare 2nd richest artiste in africa,with numerous endorsement,shows all around d world,today they are in amsterdam,with sold out tours,grossly selling albums are the ones u say 9ice is richer than..smh

So because 9ice doesnt inform you about what he earns, you think Psquare is richer? Before I go further with you, let me just ask you these simple questions, and you must give me valid answers. Only then will I take you seriously.

1. How you is Psquare worth, and how did you get to know?
2. How much is 9ice worth as an artiste?
3. How much does 9ice earn as Special Adviser to Oyo State Governor?
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
joeybankz:
Hypocrisy is when you call 9ice "relevant" and than call the likes of Ruggedman, Olu-Maintain or even Eedris abdulkareem "irrelevant".... in music, if ur time pass e done pass be that!!!

You are wrong. Who still features the so-called likes of Rugged, Olu Maintain and Eedris Abdulkareem? Not even upcoming artistes! You know the number of artistes that have featured 9ice between last year and this year? Recently it was Jaywon. Last year, Loke Loke with Sean Teazle was a hit. Sifter, Terry G, Isolate etc. Just use google. That is what makes people say he is still relevant.

Even his songs of yesteryear are stilll being played daily. I still hear songs from Gongo Aso, Tradition, Versus and Bashorun Gaa album being played as if they are newly released. He still gets into the news all the time. The last time Rugged got into the news was when he wrote an open letter to 9ice. Cant even remember that of Maintain or Eedris. Omo, leave matter for Matthias, though not as relevant as before, he is still very relevant.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by safarigirl(f): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
hefelove:
U can never hate 9ice music bur u can pretend to. D only hip hop artist d old and young one loves. If u say 9ice song is irrelevant den it shows u only lov d song of girls money and club stuff
9ice does fuji and a little afrobeats, not hip hop..... And being relevant in SW doesn't make him relevant nationwide or anywhere else. 9ice is grossly irrelevant in nigerian/african music today

4 Likes

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Arnoldo:

You think say na music dey feed 9ice?
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by safarigirl(f): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Stop promoting stupidity. Do you know who p_square have performed for? One song is what helped 9ice then

I wonder why P-square came to you first, they must be the yardstick for all artistes....... You no call pesin like D'banj or Tuface, na only group you see. Na so we dey catch una

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says / Davido's #30billionconcerts Becomes The First Nigerian Concert To Trend Worldwid / Samklef: 'My Manager And I Made $32m In 2021'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.