Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” (37038 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos) / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by ezelos(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2016
mikketech:
She don't know 9ice
undecided
mikketech:
She don't know 9ice
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by ezelos(m): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2016
olas24u:

How can you refer to a person,family that way? because of her opinion ,Are you making sense?Oloshi
. Who started the insult? You better shut your trap!
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Bhella5(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:
I get am before no be property.

I liked "photocopy" and "kongaso" but for now he ain't got nada.

After the saga he had with his wife he kind off went off grid and in the process he got a government portfolio when he failed to make it past a HOR primaries(which you are aware of). In my opinion i think that kind of taken him off limelight so i think if he wants to be "relevant" again it's just a litu effort away. BTW hapi Easter.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by paragon40(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2016
kayo80:
Linda Ikeji can actually sue 9ice for defamation of character. She has come out to say she didn't get any N240 million from Dasuki and that anyone with such evidence that she did collect such money should speak up. If she collected such an amount, EFCC would have picked her up for questioning. 9ice is just looking for buzz again...like how he made the world believe ruggedman had slept with his wife.
Defamation bet it will fail, cuz linda has not suffured any loss from what 9ice might have said... Did she?
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by abiolag(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Afrok:
See as people dey exchange words because of 9ice and Linda wey no sabi una, na wa o....
I tire for them oo
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by kayo80(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2016
paragon40:
Defamation bet it will fail, cuz linda has not suffured any loss from what 9ice might have said... Did she?

Defamation of character- "Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person."

Do you know how many places that song is going to be played, and for how many years. People easily believe stuff like what 9ice said, and they are going to believe Linda Ikeji was involved in the DansukiGate. Now tell me this won't affect Linda's brand.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by ojnnaco(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2016
This Linda sef don suffer ...
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by cruz419(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2016
dis yeye musician so e is still in Nigeria,, hmm,,I guess e want to attract attention to his song which am sure will be another dry song,,e should beta go and take up a teaching job in a school and but is Yoruba speaking talent to GUD use!! grin

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Icepresh(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
legendsilver:
9ice my guy. The guy is holding a political post in oyo and someone is saying he is irrelevant. Awon Igbos sha :p
Hey slowpoke, Dnt Include Tribe Please
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by iamhorseman(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
bomasek:
9ice wake me up when u own a mansion @Banana Island.
wetin dey banana island.??tcheww..when water go vex carry all of them go ehn..u go cry for them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by paragon40(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
kayo80:

Defamation of character- "Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person."

Do you know how many places that song is going to be played, and for how many years. People easily believe stuff like what 9ice said, and they are going to believe Linda Ikeji was involved in the DansukiGate. Now tell me this won't affect Linda's brand.
d court will listen to both sides, 9ice is on the pay roll of an Apc goverment in Oyo state.. He might hve come across such facts and tell d court that those words wer 'true' linda wont dare go to court cuz, alot of ppl will be on her neck cuz she publish fake news abt pple also..and that wil affect her brand more, she wont want ppl to sue her ass.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by bomasek(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
iamhorseman:
wetin dey banana island.??tcheww..when water go vex carry all of them go ehn..u go cry for them...
Boss where u dey live grin

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
cruz419:
dis yeye musician so e is still in Nigeria,, hmm,,I guess e want to attract attention to his song which am sure will be another dry song,,e should beta go and take up a teaching job in a school and but is Yoruba speaking talent to GUD use!! grin

Mtcheeew u wey nobody sabi sef dey talk

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Amygee: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Abeg did dis gist reduce dolla exchage rate?? nexttttttttttt....... **Who dem help***
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by fortunechy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
9ice wants to use linda to cum bk frm her extinct career
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Arnoldo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

His Castle at Ogun state will buy 5 of Linda's banana Island.
are u 4 real?..where did 9ice get dat kind money,is he in d class of psquare dem? to be sincere 9ice is childish and i dnt think he is as rich as linda
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by tporsche(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
u people sha like troubles, 9ice just dey sing him own song, if u like keep reading shitty meanings to it #both parties r getting paid.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Arnoldo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
paragon40:
Do u knw wat defamation of character means?
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by christinie(f): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lol do you have handkerchiefs for him? He will need a dozen.

yinkarh187:
pls reply him
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by christinie(f): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lol at least I didn't diss Linda.

ezelos:
. So you are the relevant? Negodu!
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Arnoldo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
iamhorseman:
hmmm..i smell envy nd jealousy..my dear they worked hard to own a house there..try nd wrk hard nd stop hating
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Arnoldo(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
paragon40:
d court will listen to both sides, 9ice is on the pay roll of an Apc goverment in Oyo state.. He might hve come across such facts and tell d court that those words wer 'true' linda wont dare go to court cuz, alot of ppl will be on her neck cuz she publish fake news abt pple also..and that wil affect her brand more, she wont want ppl to sue her ass.
example of fake news she published?
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by christinie(f): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
What does he bring to the table nowadays?

shegra58:
Ogun is far may be he should go to Ahmadiyah and see Alapomeji Mansion...Biko forget banana island is just a name shocked
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Arnoldo(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bhella5:
After the saga he had with his wife he kind off went off grid and in the process he got a government portfolio when he failed to make it past a HOR primaries(which you are aware of). In my opinion i think that kind of taken him off limelight so i think if he wants to be "relevant" again it's just a litu effort away. BTW hapi Easter.
but why mature pple like u no plenty here
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by christinie(f): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
She's yoinger than Rukky Sanda and am not talking about the later's football age.

She's also younger than Funke Akindele. Bimbo Akintola is her mama. She's the same age with Kemi Afolabi.

I can go on and on.

You people should free Linda. Don't be mad at her blessings. Ask for your own favour/grace.

princee7:
seriously I have heard enough of this Linda wahala. everytime she must just come up with something that goes with her name, before it was fake bag and then she was like she can buy husband with her money and now nice issue.

someone should tell this old girl I mean Anty Linda to go get a husband and get a family abii she ean discover mongopark ni.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by christinie(f): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
I can't tell you for security reasons. Believe it or not.

CaroLyner:
which one do you have tho?
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Arnoldo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:
She's yoinger than Luki Sanda and am not talking about the later's football age.

She's also younger than Funke Akindele. Bimbo Akintola is her mama. She's the same age with Kemi Afolabi.

I can go on and on.

You people should free Linda. Don't be mad at her blessings. Ask for your own favour/grace.

My dear u hav time to answer dis lazy,jealouse hater.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Amberon11: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
if your entire generation is poor, it doesn't mean everyone else is. As far as I'm concerned, nice is broke. I know people who aren't famous but stinking rich, so don't go about calling people peasants. Thanks.
MoneypassGod:
Bae honestly I'm not tryin to insult u, but ur statement was damn funny. U saw someone who can feed and cloth u and ur entire generation and u refer to him as irrelevant. Do u think 9ice is blackface??
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Arnoldo:
are u 4 real?..where did 9ice get dat kind money,is he in d class of psquare dem? to be sincere 9ice is childish and i dnt think he is as rich as linda

Psquare are not even in his class... abi you think say na beans to be the only Nigerian performer at Mandela's birthday?.. .see lemme tell you the fact that some celebs don't make noise or show off their money doesn't mean they're broke... some of them have bastard money.... on the contrary most who flaunt it are broke!!.....

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by oluwol531: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Adigun ojuwonlo ma wo won ran.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by paragon40(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Arnoldo:
Do u knw wat defamation of character means?
yes i knw. U think lind wil just get to court and say i have bn defarmed and court will gve its judgement. We hve defences available for cases of defamation, Why i said what injury will this bring to her person.and what if 9ice was saying the 'truth' and produce evidence to ascertain this..if linda did not suffer any loss/injury u dont expect d court to award damages...do u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido, Maleek Berry, Asa Asika, Bankuli Attend Ycee's Album Listening Party / Governor Akeredolu Tells Teni "You Are Doing Well" / Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.