Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” (37041 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos) / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Raziii(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

boss , i think the probelm is christine should have used the word 'not buzzing or not hot.

Relevance is not about popularity but impact..

Take seun for example. A lot of people dont know seun.. Many have never seen him or hear him speak.. Yes, you may see he is not popular but can one say because he is not popular (imagewise thus he is not relevant

relevance precedes one.. For songs from his first album like street credibility, gongo aso and more to still move the crowd anytime and anywhere it is played, damn it... 9ice is still relevant
Nice one! You have really changed my view on the matter... You the real boss!...#wink
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by ClassCaptain(m): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2016
omolola15:

I tire ooooo. If you don't like someone doesn't mean you shouldn't appreciate them. The guy don try for naija music industry. And na him sign my younger brother so that's enough for me.

lol .... Ose .

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by christinie(f): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2016
I get am before no be property.

I liked "photocopy" and "kongaso" but for now he ain't got nada.

Bhella5:
Christinie you sound as if you dont knw 9ice but i'll pretend you didnt say that. He is still relevant sha. Alapo plenty.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by kayo80(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2016
OsoDupe:
Do you know how many people will be happy to sue Linda for defamation of character too? It's what she sells and she is making it big, so you people should just chill a bit when she is getting paid back with her own coin.

OK ma.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by MoneypassGod(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2016
DzTzl:
nah!!! im trying to paint a bad picture & i wont do that! the thing its even wrong to make an emphasis based one's family, i mean "family is everything", would you hv liked it if someone had said that to you?? calling me a block head is a no no cz i know im way smarter than you.
So u r smart but u just decided to behave like a dumba.ss dis morning abi.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by chara019: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2016
MoneypassGod:
If ur father can make 10% of d money 9ice has, he will be running around d streets unclad becos of happiness.
eiyaaaaaa,what a Shame.take heart you hear....what did the doctor say is actually wrong with you?

Abeg go sit down.....Someone is trying to make you have sense,you not even remorse....na to dey yab dey hungry you.don't quote me again.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by DzTzl(f): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2016
MoneypassGod:
So u r smart but u just decided to behave like a dumba.ss dis morning abi.
dont & i repeat do not tempt me! bye
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by omolola15(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

lol .... Ose .

Abi na wetin person go do. Make dem dey fight. Make me dey observe.

Laff mattaz today at ibadan. Come see 9ice and. Akintunde perform live.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by MoneypassGod(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2016
chara019:
eiyaaaaaa,what a Shame.take heart you hear....what did the doctor say is actually wrong with you?

Abeg go sit down.....Someone is trying to make you have sense,you not even remorse....na to dey yab dey hungry you.don't quote me again.
Wots dis thing saying??
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by CaroLyner(f): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:
I get am before no be property.
I liked "photocopy" and "kongaso" but for now he ain't got nada.
which one do you have tho?

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by MoneypassGod(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2016
DzTzl:
dont & i repeat do not tempt me! bye
Why would i tempt a loser like u?? Abeg bounce!

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
here comes the linda asslickers that would never see her wrong.

Do you have any evidence that she collected money from dasuki?
Bring th3 evidence or shut your mouth.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by shegra58: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

His Castle at Ogun state will buy 5 of Linda's banana Island.
Ogun is far may be he should go to Ahmadiyah and see Alapomeji Mansion...Biko forget banana island is just a name shocked
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by princee7(m): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2016
seriously I have heard enough of this Linda wahala. everytime she must just come up with something that goes with her name, before it was fake bag and then she was like she can buy husband with her money and now nice issue.

someone should tell this old girl I mean Anty Linda to go get a husband and get a family abii she ean discover mongopark ni.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2016
mikketech:
She don't know 9ice
ibon!!!!
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Boldeyez7: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2016
legendsilver:
9ice my guy. The guy is holding a political post in oyo and someone is saying he is irrelevant. Awon Igbos sha :p

All u Lil minds here can never do away wit tribal remarks. Idiots
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

u can lie for Asia....9ce is my guy but forget than talk wey u yarn
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by CaroLyner(f): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2016
Avalon316:

Do you have any evidence that she collected money from dasuki? Bring th3 evidence or shut your mouth.
did you hit your head?

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by vecman22(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2016
olas24u:

How can you refer to a person,family that way? because of her opinion ,Are you making sense?Oloshi

so 9ice is not part of someone's family ko?olosho

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by DzTzl(f): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Why would i tempt a loser like u?? Abeg bounce!
Bye its no need bantering words wiv an incorrigible psycophant lk you! omo irankiran

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by stevLegend: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Funny how u refer to someone who can feed u nd ur genration as irrelevant.

And even more funny/wrong to say someone can feed another person's generation... I know He or she is wrong to call anyone 'irrelevant,'
But truthfully, by the generational circle, even 9ice can't feed his own generation.. Because it's beyond just ur immediate family.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
9ice, it's been so long. Welcome back.

From where
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by kizbad: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2016
makemeloveu:
christinie or wat did u called yourself! !!! U are a fools n idiot n idiotic for calling 9ice irrelevant

DID 9ICE SEND U NI OR DID SHE CALL UR NAME SERIOUSLY U NO WELL..madness is not only wen u run N**KED in d street..ol ds jobless dudes blastn christn, una bin dey carry her matter for long? cos i dont know why person go dey blast d chic for speakn her mind..9ice is probably chillin in his masion and some of u are here fightN on easter sunday...una need JESUS

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2016
haceeeeee...THREAD CLOSED...
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by prinsam30: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2016
kizbad:

DID 9ICE SEND U NI OR DID SHE CALL UR NAME SERIOUSLY U NO WELL..madness is not only wen u run N**KED in d street..ol ds jobless dudes blastn christn, una bin dey carry her matter for long? cos i dont know why person go dey blast d chic for speakn her mind..9ice is probably chillin in his masion and some of u are here fightN on easter sunday...una need JESUS

And who the hell wey send u too for the matter? christine should be corrected of that statement, nxt time if im try that shit no b correction na beating go settle the case
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by MoneypassGod(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2016
DzTzl:
Bye its no need bantering words wiv an incorrigible psycophant lk you! omo irankiran
No dont go, come and be bantering words with me. Frustrated goat!
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Elxandre(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

For real?!! shocked

Picture or izzz not true grin
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2016
At the moment I want more prosperity/
I dey feel like Linda Ikeji/
Many money wey dey come from Dasuki.

Wow. That was a brilliant punch line. With so much message and meaning. Missed this kind of brilliance in Nigerian music.

I salute 9ice.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by ezelos(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:
Irrelevant 9ice.
. So you are the relevant? Negodu!

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by yinkarh187(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:
And how does he refer Linda?

Let me pretend I didn't read what you said because if I reply you you may cry.

pls reply him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary / Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / Andelsmith Shows Evidence Against Daddy Freeze, Implicates House On The Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.