Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” (37115 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos) / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by CaroLyner(f): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
flexyfranky:

Here comes 9c's cock suckers , leaving no drop to d floor.
Such persons will never c 9c's wrong doings and the character defamation he has unleashed on Linda.
Tomorrow u will want equal right with men, while the likes of 9c u r protecting are the ones discriminating against women by their character and with their music.
Yet another idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of ideas. I suppose I should have some sympathy for your handicap.You are obviously suffering from Clue Deficit Disorder.

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
safarigirl:
Stop promoting stupidity. Do you know who p_square have performed for? One song is what helped 9ice then

I wonder why P-square came to you first, they must be the yardstick for all artistes....... You no call pesin like D'banj or Tuface, na only group you see. Na so we dey catch una

If you read the person I quoted, you would know why P-square was mentioned,....learn to know more about a situation before you spit venom and attack.... if no be say na you ehn.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by safarigirl(f): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

If you read the person I quoted, you would know why P-square was mentioned,....learn to know more about a situation before you spit venom and attack.... if no be say na you ehn.
I no even spit venom.... Still, 9ice no reach P-square...... Forget Mandela concert

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
safarigirl:
I no even spit venom.... Still, 9ice no reach P-square...... Forget Mandela concert

Music wise...no....but wealth wise....trust me...psquare no near..... we dey the industry we know better, forget social media hype and shii.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by safarigirl(f): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Music wise...no....but wealth wise....trust me...psquare no near..... we dey the industry we know better, forget social media hype and shii.
the point was music, I'm nobody's bank manager so I can't say for wealth, and unless you're both of them's accountant, we can't take your word either
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
safarigirl:
the point was music, I'm nobody's bank manager so I can't say for wealth, and unless you're both of them's accountant, we can't take your word either

OK.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by suco01(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
U guys are funny ooo. All i knw is d house psquare stays in Omole is a rented apartment and for 9ice he is mch relevant in d music industry. Lyrically he his genius in his music. Lets leaves tribe aside. For Linda she is doin well in bloggin bt nairaland Seun na Baba to her y u no tlk say seun is irrelevant.. For d generation i say No No cos we dnt knw what will happen in d nxt few second if unah remember azadus he was a crooner in his time and d richest den, wey am nw?. Luk @ d likes of MI, Timaya, Ice prince dey are madly in money, timaya is makin hits back to back and he is making d money, hw many back to back hit MI drop? Bt d guy is makin bastard money smwhere else. Evrytin is nt on music alone they engage in biz dat we dnt knw. Shikena

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by fortuneobi(m): 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Gabreal1:
Dude!! Nice can be described as a successful Nigerian artiste any day....hian!
...9ice is still basking in his old glory.....entertainment scene in 9ja has taken a new dimension...I c 9ice as a struggling artiste
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by fortuneobi(m): 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
omolola15:

Hit single? Haba countless hit singles.
...dat was den,entertainment in 9ja has taken a new dimension where by HITS don't last 2hrs anymore.I c 9ice as a struggling artiste wif his croak voice
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by fortuneobi(m): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
suco01:
U guys are funny ooo. All i knw is d house psquare stays in Omole is a rented apartment and for 9ice he is mch relevant in d music industry. Lyrically he his genius in his music. Lets leaves tribe aside. For Linda she is doin well in bloggin bt nairaland Seun na Baba to her y u no tlk say seun is irrelevant.. For d generation i say No No cos we dnt knw what will happen in d nxt few second if unah remember azadus he was a crooner in his time and d richest den, wey am nw?. Luk @ d likes of MI, Timaya, Ice prince dey are madly in money, timaya is makin hits back to back and he is making d money, hw many back to back hit MI drop? Bt d guy is makin bastard money smwhere else. Evrytin is nt on music alone they engage in biz dat we dnt knw. Shikena
...A̶̲̥̅̊ήd̶̲̥̅̊ who told u dah psquare stays in a rented apartment in omole estate?
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Damjoy(m): 12:07am On Mar 28, 2016
kayo80:
Linda Ikeji can actually sue 9ice for defamation of character. She has come out to say she didn't get any N240 million from Dasuki and that anyone with such evidence that she did collect such money should speak up.

Defa wetin?

Abeg what are the viable evidence Linda has?

Omo if she try am with me

She go pay for damages

I no be law student but I sabi how I go win this case +100 million naira
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by suco01(m): 12:27am On Mar 28, 2016
fortuneobi:
...A̶̲̥̅̊ήd̶̲̥̅̊ who told u dah psquare stays in a rented apartment in omole estate?

D 2 wing duplex wey dem dey stay @ omole face 1 is a rented apartment.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Riogeese(m): 12:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmm thank God its not wizkid I for break bottles
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by ChrisMaven(m): 3:42am On Mar 28, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Funny how u refer to someone who can feed u nd ur genration as irrelevant.

Oshey oshey grin grin...I concur..some people's silence is better a million times than when they open their mouths shaa
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by omolola15(m): 7:08am On Mar 28, 2016
fortuneobi:
...dat was den,entertainment in 9ja has taken a new dimension where by HITS don't last 2hrs anymore.I c 9ice as a struggling artiste wif his croak voice

At least he has released lots of hit singles. Some people here are talking as if he doesn't have a single hit since he has started music.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by omolola15(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Amberon11:
if your entire generation is poor, it doesn't mean everyone else is. As far as I'm concerned, nice is broke. I know people who aren't famous but stinking rich, so don't go about calling people peasants. Thanks.

Seriously? 9ice is broke? Are you his bank manager? Because I know the dude Personally and last time i checked he's far from broke. You can say he's not rich like some people you know. That's normal because we can't all be equally rich. But broke is a lame word to use.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Sprintson(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2016
So very funny the way useless fools praise people coz they r of the same tribe..9ice is actually Fooling himself coz years ago he was supposed to upload his songs and pay or get an agreement yet he rates himself too big for dt..see who's disiing Linda that can feed his generation,even a family he couldn't manage he's attacking some1 with a million dollar investment....while some persons jux talk like Fools that they r here on NL...quote me for all I care ..If Linda was yoruba we no go hear word for them

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by fortuneobi(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2016
suco01:

...lol,go make u findings correctly..dah duplex was built after they had issues wif deir landlord
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by suco01(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2016
fortuneobi:
...lol,go make u findings correctly..dah duplex was built after they had issues wif deir landlord

My guy. Which issues wit landlord. I stay @ ojodu. No giv pple lies here na fact i dey tell u.. For where dem see d land wey dem build their aous in omole face 1?. Dat duplex is rented apartment..
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Arnoldo(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2016
sarzy:

So because 9ice doesnt inform you about what he earns, you think Psquare is richer? Before I go further with you, let me just ask you these simple questions, and you must give me valid answers. Only then will I take you seriously.

1. How you is Psquare worth, and how did you get to know?
2. How much is 9ice worth as an artiste?
3. How much does 9ice earn as Special Adviser to Oyo State Governor?
for hw many months has he been s.a to d governor...google search their worth my broda..9ice is nt as rich as 2face talkless of psquare...lols u dnt seize to amaze me..so u think psquare is only into music..peeps that charge 15m per foreign show..
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Arnoldo(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2016
safarigirl:
My dear i tire 4 am o..hw many months as 9ice spent as a special adviser to be richer than psquare
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Arnoldo(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2016
suco01:
guy dis is 2016 o nt 2008,psquare has squareville in omole,individual houses in lekki,abuja and atalanta
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Arnoldo(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2016
suco01:

they live in their diff houses in lekki but own square mansion in omole
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Arnoldo(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2016
suco01:

My guy. Which issues wit landlord. I stay @ ojodu. No giv pple lies here na fact i dey tell u.. For where dem see d land wey dem build their aous in omole face 1?. Dat duplex is rented apartment..
Stop saying things u dnt knw..they own the house bro...
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Gabreal1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
fortuneobi:
...9ice is still basking in his old glory.....entertainment scene in 9ja has taken a new dimension...I c 9ice as a struggling artiste
He doesn't struggle music anymore, bro....
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Arnoldo:
for hw many months has he been s.a to d governor...google search their worth my broda..9ice is nt as rich as 2face talkless of psquare...lols u dnt seize to amaze me..so u think psquare is only into music..peeps that charge 15m per foreign show..

No, the assignment is for you; you are the doubting Thomas. Google search it and tell me. What on earth is Psquare into that brings them anything near what politics offers. Absolutely you are a novice in Nigerian politics. smh for you.

15million naira ko, 15 billion ni. Seriously, you must be a very gullible fan to be believing media hype.
Re: 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” by Arnoldo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
sarzy:

No, the assignment is for you; you are the doubting Thomas. Google search it and tell me. What on earth is Psquare into that brings them anything near what politics offers. Absolutely you are a novice in Nigerian politics. smh for you.

15million naira ko, 15 billion ni. Seriously, you must be a very gullible fan to be believing media hype.
and you that is not gullible has never had the opportunity of inviting them 4 a show..ask peeps that has contacted them...stop publicly showing how gullible u are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says / Davido's #30billionconcerts Becomes The First Nigerian Concert To Trend Worldwid / Samklef: 'My Manager And I Made $32m In 2021'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.