Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ (3126 Views)

Eroticangelina Lemme Eat Ur Booty Lik Groceries :-/ / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2009
Gaggi:

Madam, are you making sense even to you ? Just curious. Whom u're dissing won't even understand you.
Pls, take this advice, go back to school, maybe adult literacy school or something.

I'm out. . .time to hit town. Ladies, keep wasting away on cyber island. Menopause go soon reach. 

That's because she's an ASHI-illiterate and u're her love-vendor . . . grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

Btw . . . u don't need to understand the language for[b] EPE[/b] to catch u just as i can  pray for u in Spanish and u'll be blessed . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2009
Btw . . . u don't need to understand the language for EPE to catch u just as i can pray for u in Spanish and u'll be blessed

For once, you're right. I can't understand the language of retards.
Regards to hubby and kids (if you spend less time on the net, u might actually have a real husband and kids you know) wink
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2009
Gaggi:

Regards to hubby and kids (if you spend less time on the net, u might actually have a real husband and kids you know) wink

Thought u were out ? ? ? ? . . .MAD COW!!!! . . . Only WEREs don't know their destination . . .

Hmmm . . . how do i reply dis G-I . . .<winnergal thinks hard . . .> . . .<winnergal checks her batterypower>

I have got enough power to last till tomorrow . . .

Give ur best shot GaggIdiot . . . smiley
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by spikedcylinder: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2009
Winnergal, If you start that crap with this thread as well, I will lock and delete.

Please stick to the topic or leave the thread be.
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Winnergal, If you start that crap with this thread as well, I will lock and delete.

Whatch u talking about ? ? ? . . .

let the thread be ? ? ? ? ? ? . . .

I started this thread remember ? ? ? ? . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I'm not forcing anybody to contribute . . . If u don't like it move ur yansh is my motto . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by C2H5OH(f): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2009
Na waooooo see spamcylinder excercising authority of the mod. grin sexy
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2009
Gaggi:

I have suspended every duty even my sexual duty . . . hahahaaha . . . Did i tell ya i have the best hubby in da world ? ? ? ? . . .

It's been a long time since a had a big fight on the net go and check my posts i hardly insult people on the net . . . But once u tempt me and i'm less busy/or CHARGED UP .  . . I will fire you . . . kiss cool smiley grin grin grin grin grin angry shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by spikedcylinder: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2009
Winnergal:

Whatch u talking about ? ? ? . . .

let the thread be ? ? ? ? ? ? . . .

I started this thread remember ? ? ? ? . . .

You started the thread but if you resort to insulting others on it, it will surely be locked.
You've been calling out to people to come and fight with you here. If you cannot be civil on your own thread, its a darn shame.
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You started the thread but if you resort to insulting others on it, it will surely be locked.
You've been calling out to people to come and fight with you here. If you cannot be civil on your own thread, its a darn shame.

Where did i say that or do that?

I only said i was expecting Lesbolin89 to visit this thread but she hasn't done that . . .

Go back and read  the thread . . .

I didn't insult GaggIdiot first . . . He did . . .

Which kind referee u be self angry angry
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by spikedcylinder: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2009
Winnergal:

Where did i say that or do that?

I only said i was expecting Lesbolin89 to visit this thread but she hasn't done that . . .

Go back and read  the thread . . .

I didn't insult GaggIdiot first . . . He did . . .

Which kind referee u be self angry angry

You've said it yourself.
Please stick to the topic. Gaggi, please stop with the abuse too.
Thank you.
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2009
Gaggi:

Nairaland girls are so lonely, Gaggi talk am before. How can someone open such a thread if not lonliness?
Sorry, but if you really have a husband, then u're finished, cos the guy nor send you. If not you won't have the time for this rubbish.
I always see your ridiculous posts on NL, do you have an IQ of minus 10 or something?

The above was the first thing GaggIdiot posted . . .

spikedcylinder:

You've said it yourself.
Please stick to the topic. Gaggi, please stop with the abuse too.
Thank you.

I maintain that i didn't CALL Lesbolin89 out to fight me . . . there is a difference between CALLING OUT and EXPECTING/PREDICTING  . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by spikedcylinder: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2009
Ok.
PLEASE STICK TO THE TOPIC.
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2009
Modulator, make u take am easy oooo
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2009
OMO IBO:

Modulator, make u take am easy oooo

Spiked aka Sweet Cylinder and i are cool cool

No worries, OMOYIBO . . . smiley
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by lordkrato(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2009
I have noticed dat on nl people take the  opportunity of anonmity to throw insults at people.That gives d impression that the tots of nigerians unfortunately imature such as this pitiable post.cmon fellas,we can do more than this.
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2009
lord krato:

I have noticed dat on nl people take the opportunity of anonmity to throw insults at people.That gives d impression that the tots of nigerians unfortunately imature such as this pitiable post.cmon fellas,we can do more than this.

Why did u read a pitiable post undecided
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Igwe9(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2009
winner!! higher!! winner!!! higher!! winner!!! higher!! ~winner~higher
You strong pass me~ see cap ~odegwu nwoke nwanyi
smiley wink smiley
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by lordkrato(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2009
Simple.cos i saw d other post where michelin said something about u being busted so i tot this was a reply but seriously u rily nid 2 chill,alright(pls no insults)
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

if mr winnergal should ever stumble onto her NL profile. . .

na st8 up sack letter be that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2009
u see i don't have ur time . . .

i have been waiting for hours for that GoatCow(Mumsie Goat, Popsie Cow) [b]Lesbolin89 aka automatic black clit grinding machine [/b]to show up it's like she's gone into hiding . . .hehehehehe
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

maybe another time . . .because once i turn it up i can't turn it down . . . Smiley Kiss

NL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and some people are blathering that they want insults to end. . .

who wants to say goodbye to such entertainment grin grin
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2009
oyb:

NL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and some people are blathering that they want insults to end. . .

who wants to say goodbye to such entertainment grin grin

stop it o . . .

LWKMD . , grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2009
Igwe.:

winner!! higher!! winner!!! higher!! winner!!! higher!! ~winner~higher
You strong pass me~ see cap ~odegwu nwoke nwanyi
smiley wink smiley

LMCAO

U self too like Igbadun jor . . .

U want to see entertainment why not start one ur self and stop hailing me . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Igwe9(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2009
Winnergal:

LMCAO

U self too like Igbadun jor . . .

U want to see entertainment why not start one ur self and stop hailing me . . . grin grin grin grin grin

Have you forgotten that we paid gate fee to watch these dramas on here, please don't let your fans down unless you are ready to refund us our money. grin smiley
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by lordkrato(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2009
So much 4 d entertainment.*yawns* aniway ciao everyone.hpe u hve good luck wit ur lesbian i dont know wat.if she is @least sensible she wudnt post anything here considering your battle readyness.anyway gudluck,am out.
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2009
lord krato:

So much 4 d entertainment.*yawns* aniway ciao everyone.hpe u hve good luck wit ur lesbian i dont know wat.if she is @least sensible she wudnt post anything here considering your battle readyness.anyway gudluck,am out.

Lesbolin89 has been given the lesbian crown Ih her own words:

You know if she wan catch fish? Many things dey happen outside this internet. I wouldn't be surprised if I heard my wife Mukina was cheating on me despite she swore total fidelity. 

so you see  . . . she has already recieved her gift of a ton of dead flies gumed to her TOTO . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2009
Igwe.:

Have you forgotten that we paid gate fee to watch these dramas on here, please don't let your fans down unless you are ready to refund us our money. grin smiley

HAHAHAAAAA grin grin grin

Don't worry if Lesbolin89 turns up and is willing to cooperate, i might MAKE SOME NOISE . . . LOL

@others

Don't take it too serious . . .Life is not all about seriousness . . . You need to be able to laugh and take certain things less serious . . .lke this drama . . . smiley
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Igwe9(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2009
Winnergal:

HAHAHAAAAA  grin grin grin

Don't worry if Lesbolin89 turns up and is willing to cooperate, i might MAKE SOME NOISE . . . LOL

@others

Don't take it too serious . . .Life is not all about seriousness . . . You need to be able to laugh and take certain things less serious . . .lke this drama . . . smiley

See, somebody is on halleluya song here  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-301411.0.html  just play safe ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2009
Igwe.:

See, somebody is on halleluya song here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-301411.0.html just play safe ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin

It's just a confirmation of her lesbianism . . . heheheh

Lesbolin89 is doing a woman . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Igwe9(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2009
Winnergal:

It's just a confirmation of her lesbianism . . . heheheh

Lesbolin89 is doing a woman . . .
i think say you get liver, make i sleep jor!
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2009
Igwe.:

i think say you get liver, make i sleep jor!

LOL . . . I nor be trouble make nor . . . I need to eat something now . . .

I want fried GOAT but since i saw someborry doing one i've lost my appetite angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by hollandis(f): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2009
@winnergal ,you are such a loser.Does michelin's statement about mukina substantiate your claim that she is a lesbian? you , who claim that your hubby wouldn't  bat an eyelid for kissing a  man.You ought to be ashamed for marrying a  weakling for man .or his your case likened to 'efe and jude' in the punch newspaper (cartoon).

(1) (2) (3) (4)

My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. / Does Family History Matters A Lot When Choosing Your Partner? / Ex_lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.