Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ (3125 Views)

Eroticangelina Lemme Eat Ur Booty Lik Groceries :-/ / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2009
hollandis:

@winnergal ,you are such a loser.Does michelin's statement about mukina substantiate your claim that she is a lesbian? you , who claim that your hubby wouldn't  bat an eyelid for kissing a  man.You ought to be ashamed for marrying a  weakling for man .or his your case likened to 'efe and jude' in the punch newspaper (cartoon).

Why not ask her why ask me?? (All love relationships both straight and gay) begin with friendship I can't call a fellow woman my wife . . . Maybe i'm too conservative/reserved . . .

Winnergal never loses dear . . .

By the way, have we met before?

<winnergal switches the DOUBLE ID alarm on>
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by bilqiss(f): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2009
hollandis:

@winnergal ,you are such a loser.Does michelin's statement about mukina substantiate your claim that she is a lesbian? you , who claim that your hubby wouldn't  bat an eyelid for kissing a  man.You ought to be ashamed for marrying a  weakling for man .or his your case likened to 'efe and jude' in the punch newspaper (cartoon).

ROTFlmao!!!! "Efe and Jude"---my best newspaper cartoon strip. this is off-point, but what a funny analogy. The very thot of it---lol grin.

now off i go as i flee any stray bullets. . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2009
bilqiss:

ROTlmao!!!! "Efe and Jude"---my best newspaper cartoon strip. this is off-point, but what a funny analogy. The very thot of it---lol grin.

now off i go as i flee any stray bullets. . . .

Even though ********* is not a weakling, i would rather marry a weakling than a macho . . .hehehehe

Btw . . . that sounds like an interesting debate . . . I will create a post on it . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2009
Wow, all I need now is popcorn and soda
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2009
FL Gators:

Wow, all I need now is popcorn and soda

Enjoy jare . . .

believe me everyone is having fun including Seun, moderators and the wrestlers  grin grin grin grin grin. . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by bilqiss(f): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2009
Winnergal:

Even though ********* is not a weakling, i would rather marry a weakling than a macho . . .hehehehe

Btw . . . that sounds like an interesting debate . . . I will create a post on it . . .

carry on creating, o jare, na u dey win grin. For isho, at least. In fact you deserve a rest, just take it that you've prevailed by technical K.O. wink.
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Kelvinj(m): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2009
C'mon winnergal, i've heard tins abt u bt neva bordered 2 blive dem bt i can see ur makin me 2 nw. Hw could u be beefin' evrybody @ d same time? Na waa o,
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 12:15am On Jul 26, 2009
Kelvinj:

C'mon winnergal, i've heard tins abt u bt neva bordered 2 blive dem bt i can see ur makin me 2 nw. Hw could u be beefin' evrybody @ d same time? Na waa o,

Who are everybody undecided
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by LadyDee1(f): 12:33am On Jul 26, 2009
Meehhhhhnnn! Wonders will never cease to amaze me, embarassed embarassed undecided undecided shocked shocked

You know its usually the ones that scream the loudest that have nothing to show, except of course regurgitate verbal diarrhoa and claim to have diamonds and pearls,
Attention seekers, best antidote is usually to ignore them, But they tend to backlash with very limited grammer when wanting to insult, cool cool cool grin grin grin
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Kelvinj(m): 12:34am On Jul 26, 2009
@winnergal
guez da question goes 2 u lyk did 'why is it evrybody?
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 12:42am On Jul 26, 2009
Lady Dee:

Meehhhhhnnn! Wonders will never cease to amaze me, embarassed embarassed undecided undecided shocked shocked

You know its usually the ones that scream the loudest that have nothing to show, except of course regurgitate verbal diarrhoa and claim to have diamonds and pearls,
Attention seekers, best antidote is usually to ignore them, But they tend to backlash with very limited grammer when wanting to insult, cool cool cool grin grin grin

Don't be afraid to mention the name . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 12:42am On Jul 26, 2009
Kelvinj:

@winnergal
guez da question goes 2 u lyk did 'why is it evrybody?

Don't twist the question . . .

Mention names please . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 12:46am On Jul 26, 2009
Lady Dee:

and do u call the nonsense u just vomitted grammar ? ? ? ? ? . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 12:47am On Jul 26, 2009
Lady Dee:

if u have it flaunt it . . .

Lady Dee:

it's not always the case . . . the world is not not designed in black in white . . .There are other shades of colors . . .

Lady Dee:

That's because i stopped at preschool . . . i never finished preschool . . . cry cry cry cry cry

Btw . . . my credit at the cyber cafe is running out, i have to go borrow some money . . . u like to hear that don't ya ? ? ? ? ?
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by LadyDee1(f): 12:54am On Jul 26, 2009
Winnergal:

if u have it flaunt it . . .
Flaunt what? undecided undecided

Winnergal:

Don't twist the question . . .

Mention names please . . .

Im sooo sorry for you, cry sad sad
Illiteracy is a terrible disease, sad
They say you can take the girl out of the Ghetto, but can NEVER take the Ghetto out of the girl, sad

Your a PRIME example, kiss kiss
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 12:58am On Jul 26, 2009
Lady Dee:

They say you can take the girl out of the Ghetto, but can NEVER take the Ghetto out of the girl, sad

Flaunt my 1 kobo

Don't feel sorry for me dear. . . Life in Ajegunle is very sweet and delicious . . . Ask DADDY SHOWKEY hahahahaha cry cry grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley

Lady Dee:

As i said before i live in Ajegunle, so i'm a real ghetto chic[b]S[/b], infacts Funke akindele cannots competes with mois[i]<winnergal mimicks Funke Akindele>[/i] . . . LOL,  . . . I'm writing from a cybercafe . . . I never finished preschool . . . currently attending evening classes . . .maybe you could school me? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You wish, nigger!!!!!!!!!!   kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 1:08am On Jul 26, 2009
<Winnergal, once again, turns on the DOUBLE ID alarm>
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by LadyDee1(f): 1:12am On Jul 26, 2009
sad, sad sad sad

Didnt think peple like U were still aloud to roam the streets today, sad shocked
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 1:15am On Jul 26, 2009
Lady Dee:

sad, sad sad sad

Didnt think peple like U were still aloud to roam the streets today, sad shocked

Come to Ajegunle and get the feeling . . . Don't dwell in ur little world . . . We are the original ara oko . . .people of Ajegunle rule!!!!!!!!!!! LOL . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:55am On Jul 26, 2009
Honestly whats the point for all these? undecided
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 1:58am On Jul 26, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Honestly whats the point for all these? undecided

Ask me again . . . The invaders invaded my thread . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by MrWaters: 4:23am On Jul 26, 2009
@winnergal so u finally go offline?
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by daduke2k(m): 5:00am On Jul 26, 2009
@winnergirl , I wonda hw u wil luk like? U Are a nasty piece of work, i d lik 2 cum in ur a§§. BITCH
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2009
daduke2k:

@winnergirl , I wonda hw u wil luk like? U Are a nasty piece of work, i d lik 2 cum in ur a§§. BITCH

Go and cum in ur mama's dirry mouf . . . she will enjoy it . . . mutherfukcing nigger . . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2009
hackingisfun:

@winnergal so u finally go offline?

My life savings of 100 naira finished a while ago at the cyber cafe so i had to borrow from my ghetto peeps . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by oyinda3(f): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2009
lmao. didn't kno u live in ajegunle. it's ok. the lord will surely perform a miracle in your life. sooner or later u will have your own brand new laptop with internet access. say amen cheesy
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

Na waooooo see spamcylinder spermcylinder excercising authority of the mod.   grin sexy

i just could not resist . spikey i am so sorry  embarassed that acidhead made me do it  sad angry

please flog him with that sexy whip cheesy cheesy

he does come across as a guy who gets off on pain - see as he finds discipline sexy .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by oyinda3(f): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2009
your bomboy is cute o cheesy
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2009
thank you o

the boy turned two yesterday

running his birthday party was a nightmare

na soso murhy's law everywhere

zenith bank atm was offline to 3pm and i only had n200, and n0 in phone credit

the generator picked that time to start misbehaving

madam insisted on using one of those bigass kiddie pools, only to have to change her mind - so i had to bale out close to 12 buckets of water

the people in our close who sell soft drinks were out of drinks

the closest peeps only had coke

my camera batteries went flat.the nearest shop didn't have when i got the batteries, the image out of focus and i could not figure out what the issue was.

and the guest of honour started by being major league cranky

parenthood ko easy o -
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by oyinda3(f): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2009
awwwwww but i bet all the toil was worth it. u shall reap the fruits of ur labor by God's grace.
lmao @murphy's law everywhere
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Kelvinj(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2009
@winnergal
hope u went 2 church dis morning coz u realy need salvation!
@oyb
say hapi b/day 2 ur boi 4 me!
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Gabry(f): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2009
Winnergal, good to know u have a lovin husband. Thank the Lord for that. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4)

A Club Girl? What Does It Mean? / Why Do Women Marry Arrogant Men? / How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.