Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ (3116 Views)

Eroticangelina Lemme Eat Ur Booty Lik Groceries :-/ / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2009
******* and i have known each other since preschool hahahaha . . . we had our first kiss at 8 or 9 ,  married just recently but have 2 kids(i during college and another one after graduation) . . .And what happened between junior high and college ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? . . .

If there is anything i can boast of about my darling husband is not his wealth but the immerse love he has for me and our kids . . . Any time i'm around he never even lets me UnCloth myself hahaha
He is seldom jealous . . . Yea . . I can kiss a guy on the lips and it doesn't bother him . . .Because he trusts me and he knows there's nothing going on btw us . . .

This is all that matters to me right now . .  If you have any thing against it, holla at me . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2009
I will continue to boast and talk about him . . .Eat ur heart(s) out, hater(z) . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Treetop20(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2009
I don't think anyone cares about your personal like that such
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2009
Treetop20:

I don't think anyone cares about your personal like that such

Did i say that undecided
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Treetop20(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2009
why open a post and dedicate it to the so
called "haters"?
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2009
Treetop20:

why open a post and dedicate it to the so
called "haters"?

It's not dedicated to anybody . . . Are u one of them?
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Treetop20(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2009
Winnergal:

I'm not dedicating to anybody . . . Are u one of them?
do i look/sound like a piss taker to you?
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2009
is this about that thread in Nairaland general section?

I just checked it out.

Nairalanders sabi fight abeg.

ah, who am I kidding grin
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2009
Treetop20:

do i look/sound like a piss taker to you?
yeah . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Treetop20(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2009
Winnergal:

yeah . . .
right
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Igwe9(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2009
winnergal, you are beginning to piss me off sad
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2009
Igwe.:

winnergal, you are beginning to piss me off sad

Wetin winnergal do u undecided
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2009
Treetop20:

right
good . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2009
Nairaland girls are so lonely, Gaggi talk am before. How can someone open such a thread if not lonliness?
Sorry, but if you really have a husband, then u're finished, cos the guy nor send you. If not you won't have the time for this rubbish.
I always see your ridiculous posts on NL, do you have an IQ of minus 10 or something?
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by oyinda3(f): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2009
Gaggi:

Nairaland girls are so lonely, Gaggi talk am before. How can someone open such a thread if not lonliness?
Sorry, but if you really have a husband, then u're finished, cos the guy nor send you. If not you won't have the time for this rubbish.
I always see your ridiculous posts on NL, do you have an IQ of minus 10 or something?

you sef ur own loneliness pass prisoner own. see as he dey hop from thread to thread dey yarn dust  alariwo of nairaland

winnergal, u already have a topic dedicated to you. why did u av to create this one? see Gaggi is already trying to steal attention from you!!  embarassed
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by spikedcylinder: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2009
I don't think its exactly a good thing to love or be loved to death.
Wonder what you have in your freezer. cheesy
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I don't think its exactly a good thing to love or be loved to death.
Wonder what you have in your freezer. cheesy

ice . . . if u know whatta mean . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2009
oyinda.:

you sef ur own loneliness pass prisoner own. see as he dey hop from thread to thread dey yarn dust  alariwo of nairaland

winnergal, u already have a topic dedicated to you. why did u av to create this one? see Gaggi is already trying to steal attention from you!!  embarassed

I created it for myself and for those who wants to contribute meaningfully to do so . . .

As for GAGGIDIOT, leave IT alone to dwell in his loneliness . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by debosky(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2009
Just a question Winnergal. . . were the stories about your best friend and the billionaire true?  
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by spikedcylinder: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2009
Winnergal:

ice . . . if u know whatta mean . . .

Aha! cheesy
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2009
debosky:

Just a question Winnergal. . . were the stories about your best friend and the billionaire true?  

Yep . . . But it's ur choice to believe or reject whatever u read . . . smiley
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by oyinda3(f): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2009
rotfl we hear you o winnergal. just as long as you keep pumping out those creative stories  cheesy
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2009
oyinda.:

rotfl we hear you o winnergal. just as long as you keep pumping out those creative stories cheesy

I'm very creative even in other departments . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2009
It's only dullards like Oyinda. that will find such topics meaningful.
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by debosky(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2009
Winnergal:

Yep . . . But it's ur choice to believe or reject whatever u read . . . smiley
Ok, so you slept with a billionaire or you're married to one? I just got a bit confused at the stories and I'm trying to clarify.  wink
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2009
debosky:

Ok, so you slept with a billionaire or you're married to one? I just got a bit confused at the stories and I'm trying to clarify. wink
LOL . . . Don't hurt my ribs o
Don't worry my dear everybody is confused these days . . .
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by oyinda3(f): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2009
Gaggi:

It's only dullards like Oyinda. that will find such topics meaningful.

ouch  embarassed
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2009
As for GAGGIDIOT, leave IT alone to dwell in his loneliness . . .

Losergirl, how creative.
You just confirmed your IQ is minus 10.  cheesy
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2009
Gaggi:

Losergirl, how creative.
You just confirmed your IQ is minus 10.  cheesy

u see i don't have ur time . . .

i have been waiting for hours for that GoatCow(Mumsie Goat, Popsie Cow) Lesbolin89 aka automatic black clit grinding machine to show up it's like she's gone into hiding . . .hehehehehe
grin grin grin grin grin

maybe another time . . .because once i turn it up i can't turn it down . . . smiley  kiss
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by MrWaters: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2009
U dis winnergal again? So u're referin 2 M, 89-italy and others as haters right? Y can't u find urself a gossipcolumn in any national dailies n get paid. U claim winner now u're f. . .king around
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2009
have been waiting for hours for that GoatCow(Mumsie Goat, Popsie Cow) Lesbolin89 aka automatic black clit grinding machine to show up it's like she's gone into hiding . . .hehehehehe

maybe another time . . .because once i turn it up i can't turn it down . . .  

Madam, are you making sense even to you ? Just curious. Whom u're dissing won't even understand you.
Pls, take this advice, go back to school, maybe adult literacy school or something.

I'm out. . .time to hit town. Ladies, keep wasting away on cyber island. Menopause go soon reach.
Re: ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~ by Winnergal(f): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2009
hackingisfun:

U dis winnergal again? So u're referin 2 M, 89-italy and others as haters right? Y can't u find urself a gossipcolumn in any national dailies n get paid. U claim winner now u're f. . .king around

I didn't create this thread for negative comments . . . tho i have to admit that i'm not surprised about the neagtice comments here . . .
You don't have to read/comment on it u know . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Unofficial Valentine Request Show / What's All This? / How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.