Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? (1922 Views)

To The Ladies, Your Boyfriends Friends Are Not Your Friends, / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Ladies Do Not Take Drinks From Your Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2016
I am not talking of presenting him with some set of boxers or sex o.
It could be taking him to one of the regular eateries he takes you to and foot the bills.You all need to spice up your relationship with new arrivals.
Guyz can also share what they got as gifts from their girlfriends.
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by magicalBae(f): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2016
Taking em to palm wine joint undecided
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by gabinogem(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Girls of nowadays don't play with sex ooh... So I don't think they will write sex off.
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2016
We that don't have boyfriends nko? undecided

Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Emac34: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2016
booking spacecheesygrincheesy
on the contrary no Lady will ever give a shiit abt buying her boo anything on this Easter
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2016
Op but I don't have bae undecided
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

Yhu haf now...

Meeee cool

Am dressed already were do yhu have in mind to take me..... undecided

Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2016
Love Machine:
I am not talking of presenting him with some set of boxers or sex o.
It could be taking him to one of the regular eateries he takes you to and foot the bills.You all need to spice up your relationship with new arrivals.
Guyz can also share what they got as gifts from their girlfriends.

I wouldn't mind a Rolex day date.

Estharfabian:

Liar! grin
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by magicalBae(f): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

I hav 4 I can let go of 1 if u don't mind wink
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by slimthugchimee(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

and that is about to change since i am hee for you
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by kazzamaks28(f): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2016
angryA big cross and the Holy Bible,then we broke up. These jet age kids dnt wanna know about Jesus,all they think about is d only junk word 'Sex' tufiakwa!

Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2016
[quite author=magicalBae post=44148269]Taking em to palm wine joint undecided[/quote]

Palmwine joint?

Na traditional marriage?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by slimthugchimee(m): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2016
slyIsaac:

Yhu haf now...

Meeee cool

go anf find another one oh
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2016
slyIsaac:

Yhu haf now...

Meeee cool

You're underaged! undecided

And You'll have a tiny Winnie..lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2016
brandnew3:

I wouldn't mind a Rolex day date.

Liar! grin
LoL!grin

I ain't! undecided I do not have any..,
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by kazzamaks28(f): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2016
Come and replace me with the one u are letting go for her grin grin
magicalBae:

Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by magicalBae(f): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
[quite author=magicalBae post=44148269]Taking em to palm wine joint undecided

Palmwine joint?

Na traditional marriage?? undecided

Na palm wine joint dem dey do traditional marriage for ur town??
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

I ain't! undecided I do not have any..,
What happened to "us". undecided
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2016
magicalBae:

4?? You're indeed a magical babe! grin

Ehn...Does he have money?
6-Pack?
Big chest and biceps?
is he an engineer?
he should nuh be skinny o!
Can he sing?
is he romantic? shocked
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2016
shocked What!!!!
Does he think I'm made ah money angry
Are his hands not workin' an his brain not functioning that he can not go to tha kitchen an cook! .....hmmm
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2016
slimthugchimee:
and that is about to change since i am hee for you
coolcool shockedshocked
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

Since when has tat been an issue...
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2016
brandnew3:

What happened to "us". undecided
There was an "US"??
shocked

Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
There was an "US"??
shocked

Chai!

Estharfabian yaff killed me.

You ain't no longer my cute baby.

You are now a bad gurl. cry

You should come on Whatsapp tho'. No longer using BBM. There are some thing you've got to show me. wink
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by slimthugchimee(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2016
you people are disturbing me
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2016
slimthugchimee:
go anf find another one oh

Warridemarra oga

Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by magicalBae(f): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
4?? You're indeed a magical babe! grin

Ehn...Does he have money? Yes
6-Pack? No
Big chest and biceps? No
is he an engineer? Yes
he should nuh be skinny o! No
Can he sing? No
is he romantic? shocked yes

Ummm, I think u wil need some clay to create dat man of ur dream... grin
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by magicalBae(f): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2016
kazzamaks28:
Come and replace me with the one u are letting go for her grin grin

No, tryna reduce them to 2 tongue
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked What!!!!
Does he think I'm made ah money angry
Are his hands not workin' an his brain not functioning that he can not go to tha kitchen an cook! .....hmmm
SMH
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2016
I dnt have a girlfriend but a female friend bought me nice pairs of swade shoes worth 15,000 naira, and i was very happy nd appreciative. im even beta dan those dat hav girlfriends but their girlfriend bought them nothing. "its nt abt d relationship, its all about the love.
Re: Ladies:what Did You Buy For Your Boyfriends At Easter? by raphie01(f): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

Whoa! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. / 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer / When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.