Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer (1928 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Reason Why You Should Marry On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ladywriter(f): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
It is the desire of every young man and woman to get married to a suitable spouse. However, it is becoming increasingly difficult to get a good man or woman to marry. One category of people I can easily recommend for marriage are writers, due to the following reasons:

1. Writers can work from anywhere
Writers can work from anywhere in the world. With the aid of electricity, computer and the internet anywhere is home for a writer. So, if you like traveling, marry a writer.

2. Writers are cheap to maintain
Writers live simple lives. They don't really fancy expensive clothes, wristwatches, phones and the likes of it. So, if you are looking for a low-maintenance lady to marry, go for a writer. All a writer wants is someone to love and be loved in return.

3. Writers are committed
Writers understand the meaning of commitment. They take on projects from clients with deadlines that must be met. A writer is not scared of commitment. If a writer tells you yes today, he or she will not tell you no tomorrow.

4. Writers are well -informed
Because they do a lot of research while writing for clients, writers know a lot about trends and events worldwide. When you marry a writer, you don’t need an encyclopedia again.

5. Writers are creative
Writers are creative with words. Not only that, they also love to create new things around them. With a writer around you, you can’t be bored.

6. Writers will teach you new words
Writers love words and when they come across new ones, they want to teach others about it. So, if your vocabulary is limited and you will like to know more, marry a writer.

7. Writers enjoy being alone
Writing involves thinking and putting words together. This is why you find writers spending time alone with their computer, writing. If your profession demands continuous absence from home, you need not worry, a writer will be right there waiting for you.

8. Writers are passionate
Writers are passionate about their work and tend to influence others around them too. If you lack passion in your life, a writer will help propel you to fulfil your dreams.

9. Writers are quiet people
Writers are not noisy people. If you are looking for a gentle, but smart and intelligent spouse, marry a writer.

10. Any gift goes for a writer
You don't have to empty your wallet to buy a gift for a writer. They are satisfied with little things. They are not after your bank account or ATM card.

Can I get a witness here?

Written by Ladywriter.
http://www.alwaysontopbiz.com

7 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by Cutehector(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Writers enjoy being alone..

Total turn off..
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by DRISKLEF(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by foolinlove(f): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ha.

I'm a writer.

Ain't no one gonna marry me!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ladywriter(f): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:

Total turn off..

That does not mean we do not enjoy relationships. We do! So, don't let it turn you off.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by faruz: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
....i concur.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ladywriter(f): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:
Ha.

I'm a writer.

You are a jewel of inestimable value.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by 3RNEST(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Writers are cheap... OMG how cheap??
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by thundafire: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Na to get ready to read book by fire by force
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by Jidhey1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
thundafire:

Lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by SirDavico(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is so on point.

#TeamWriters
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by Geofavor(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice write-up, op.
Only few of the highlighted points are debatable.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ladywriter(f): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
thundafire:
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by Janeyinspires(f): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2016
3RNEST:
Writers are cheap... OMG how cheap??

The idea is this: a writer is not materialistic and not that she is after the size of your pocket.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by babyfaceafrica: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2016
true,but people prefer to marry tonto dike than a writer...fake generation
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2016
The points are so veracious. they are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind but writers could be boring most times.

Most writers are always non-sociable and full-fledged introverts but they are always open minded, as they can express themselves in whatever condition through the power of their pen. some words are better left on said but every words could be written.

Meanwhile, as for me, she is either a writer or no marriage kiss

#Teamwriters

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2016
foolinlove:
Ha.
I'm a writer.
I'm gonna marry you. Oya let's go to the altar
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by Opistorincos(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Guess this is a counter thread to why you should marry a blogger
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ladywriter(f): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Janeyinspires:

The idea is this: a writer is not materialistic and not that she is after the size of your pocket.

On point!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by NevetsIbot(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2016
Proudly a writer!.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by kunleweb: 2:27am On May 24, 2019
This is hilarious
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by Nobody: 3:27am On May 24, 2019
You are very correct.

I am a writer and I enjoy what I do, can't think of leaving it. But I wouldn't like to marry a writer like me. Our house will be too quite. People around me think I'm secretive.

Looking forward to having wify one day.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by Tdyke4lyf(m): 3:38am On May 24, 2019
Hmmmmm.Marry a writer? Hope d writer will not advertise any little misunderstanding we have in our relationship. If a man can't ‘do',it will be an inspiration. To d extent dat d man will see his stereotyped character on her writing.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ubunja(m): 6:53am On May 24, 2019
Cutehector:

Total turn off..
I was going there lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ubunja(m): 6:58am On May 24, 2019
Writers are boring because they're quiet. They are quiet because all action happens inside their heads.

But atleast they have tight pussy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ebonyggurl(f): 7:05am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
Writers are boring because they're quiet. They are quiet because all action happens inside their heads.

But atleast they have tight pussy.

You obviously don't know many writers
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ubunja(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2019
ebonyggurl:

You obviously don't know many writers
writers are not even many to begin with
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ebonyggurl(f): 7:09am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
writers are not even many to begin with

Writers are many. Most of them just aren't famous
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ubunja(m): 7:17am On May 24, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Writers are many. Most of them just aren't famous
and how will you know they are many if they're unknown??

How many writers do you know from your street or hood?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ebonyggurl(f): 7:24am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
and how will you know they are many if they're unknown??

How many writers do you know from your street or hood?

Personally I know quite a few on my campus...and most are extroverts
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ubunja(m): 7:29am On May 24, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Personally I know quite a few on my campus...and most are extroverts
that's the whole point. Those of us who don't go to varsity where do we meet writers?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer by ebonyggurl(f): 7:36am On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
that's the whole point. Those of us who don't go to varsity where do we meet writers?

What I was trying to say is that the initial point you gave about all writers being 'boring but have tight pussies' is completely unfounded since as you said, you don't know many writers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Rejected Me Because I Do Not Have A Blackberry Phone. / 11 Funny Pictures All Nairalanders Can Relate To / See How This Girl Felt On Her Best Friend's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.