Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ladies!how Will You Feel If Your Man Is Beaten Up Because Of You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!how Will You Feel If Your Man Is Beaten Up Because Of You? (1801 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!how Will You Feel If Your Man Is Beaten Up Because Of You? by misspicy(f): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

lol.. I dey oke odo naw sef... grin.

. Where u wan make we go for the evening fellowship, rhema, winners,cac , ecwa or cele ?
Se o re o grin,I dey sanrab side.
make I come make we enter Bekadims?

I serious o cheesy
Re: Ladies!how Will You Feel If Your Man Is Beaten Up Because Of You? by ClassCaptain(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:
Se o re o grin,I dey sanrab side. make I come make we enter Bekadims?

I serious o cheesy

lol..

Whatsapp abeg.. grin
Re: Ladies!how Will You Feel If Your Man Is Beaten Up Because Of You? by misspicy(f): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

lol..

Whatsapp abeg.. grin
cheesygrintongue
Re: Ladies!how Will You Feel If Your Man Is Beaten Up Because Of You? by shulamitewoman(f): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Can't stand 2see sum1 beat my man cos of me...dah means u have 2kill both of us..cos I will bite ya ear off...

1 Like

Re: Ladies!how Will You Feel If Your Man Is Beaten Up Because Of You? by Blackfire(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ok this one happen to my friend about 3 weeks ago..
They just pack into this compound,the wife a banker(not always around),two kids, the guy our fellow building material seller in iwo road, but since they enter that area, there was this woman who had been making pass at the guy, u know like do u ve this, do u ve that, even to the point of confessing to the guy he wanted a relationship.. My friend scolded her.
Unfortunately this lady turn against this guy, manufactured all kinds of story and rumour about the guy, meanwhile the guy will leave home by 7 in the morning and comeback around 9 in the night due to business, and sometimes not even around.
One day the lady insulted this guy so hard that when he called me, i ask him to tell the wife everything, which he did.

So on this day, the guy went outside to wash his car around 6,the lady came out and locked the gate, shuoo the guy called her to come and open the gate in gentleman style , the next thing the woman did, she started insulting the guy, when other flat occupants came out the blamed the woman, but as the guy came inside, the woman was about grabbing the guy on his t-shirt, unknown to her the guy's wife was watching her,been an igbo woman she don ready, she grab the woman on the cloth, flung her as she stagger to maintain balance, she dived at her like all this WWE wrestlers, sat on her and pound her like fufu.. My friend said all her wife was saying 'u don't ve right to rubbish my crown' 'how dare u'... (my friend always say that part with pride,if u see his posing eh)

*let me stop here*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies!how Will You Feel If Your Man Is Beaten Up Because Of You? by ifitumiojo(f): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
and wives should be judases ryt?
. No sweet heart!I only said my mind!whatever you call it is not an issue!I wasn't there when a Man was chosen as messiah tongue
Re: Ladies!how Will You Feel If Your Man Is Beaten Up Because Of You? by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
ifitumiojo:
. No sweet heart!I only said my mind!whatever you call it is not an issue!I wasn't there when a Man was chosen as messiah tongue
well last tym I chckd, my name wasn't Jesus or saviour
Re: Ladies!how Will You Feel If Your Man Is Beaten Up Because Of You? by tosyne2much(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Can't stand 2see sum1 beat my man cos of me...dah means u have 2kill both of us..cos I will bite ya ear off...
So you can't stand to see someone beat me off shey? cheesy
Re: Ladies!how Will You Feel If Your Man Is Beaten Up Because Of You? by shulamitewoman(f): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you can't stand to see someone beat me off shey? cheesy
lol..in ya dreams
Re: Ladies!how Will You Feel If Your Man Is Beaten Up Because Of You? by tosyne2much(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2016
shulamitewoman:
lol..in ya dreams
Ehn now.. Not my dreams tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally! Finally! Finally! Ve Arrived Oh. / Unbelievable! Meet The Ivorian Man Who Married 4 White Women And Has 17 Children / When A Girl Decided To Get Married Instead Of Going To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.