Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo (1632 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by gigdfhjjhvc: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
What do you think?
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by obiorathesubtle: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
undecided ko se instagram ni? If to say Ronaldo dy like this.. One balon d'or e no for win..

With your fake chelsea Jersey.. C'mon comot for here..

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by kingofchess(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
guy I swear u b 'ode' see ur mouth sef

1 Like

Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by Chanchit: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sebi them say Jesus die for all of us today, you sure say them count you join?
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by falconey(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Yes because you are fair and if you are dark you will be BANCE look alike.
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lwkm no be only ronaldo.
U look like pele

1 Like

Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Huh....maybe ronaldinho grin grin grin

Ur friends are juz tripping & partially blind...besides since when cr7 played for Chelsea? angry
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
gigdfhjjhvc:
My friends say I look like ronaldo
Which Ronaldo
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
falconey:
Yes because you are fair and if you are dark you will be BANCE look alike.

bros wetin we do U now

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by dpete1: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
yeah dude, you looked like ronaldo

the aba made version
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by cassidy1996(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
bros, biko take am easy with the guy...na weytin him friends talk
obiorathesubtle:
undecided ko se instagram ni? If to say Ronaldo dy like this.. One balon d'or e no for win..

Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by Tallesty1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Wow!

I think your dad photocopied Ronaldo and sent the copy directly to your mom via flashshare.
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by psp2pc(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
gigdfhjjhvc:

you look more like TYGA, Kylie Jenner BF
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by White007(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nope, you look like Papy Djilobodji that defender Chelsea bought from Nantes that played only 4minutes before he was loaned to one German team that i can't quite remember the name.
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by McCarlito(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2016

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by Skylee(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Guy, those telling u dt u look like Cboi are deceiving u! Just wake up & be yourself.
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by Lexusgs430: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
gigdfhjjhvc:

Who are the THEY?
It's either THEY are all blind or you are blind!!!
Now you know the sort of THEY friends you have, never seek or take advice from them.
No be only ronaldo nah roonaldo!!!!
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by Monalisa185(f): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
CHOI!!!!

dazzal
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by baranzy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Guy u look like "you know na"....make I no talk am here make dem no barn me.
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by ogorwyne(f): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
With that mouth wen b like say u swallow puna?
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
lipsrsealed embarassed undecided those people that are deceiving you are blind as you are..
C Ronaldo B Ronaldinho ni
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by agbonkamen(f): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
why e be say na guys many pass for nairaland
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by PROVERBZ(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
agbonkamen:
why e be say na guys many pass for nairaland
u sef u notice abi

invite ur friends na ..fine fine ones ooo
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by gigdfhjjhvc: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Guys take it easy joor... That was not me
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by PROVERBZ(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
gigdfhjjhvc:
NO BE LIE ME SEF I SEE AM

de resemblance for striking pass if only sa ur mouth no postrate lyk DAT sha grin
Re: I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo by gigdfhjjhvc: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Bad belle

(1) (Reply)

See The Reasons Why I Love Nairaland / 19 Year Old Blessing Dies After Giving Birth / 8 Pics All Guys Toasting For The 1st Time Can Relate To..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.