Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar (82996 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
@Micuilles

He has never left the earth. Infact He empowered all prophets of old who proclaimed God's word even though He was invisible. All mighty works of God were done by Him. He is the Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ, He empowered Christ to perform miracles, He raised Christ from dead and ascended Christ into heaven.

I know u won't like or believe this but i will still tell u. What happened on the Pentecost Day was not the coming/manifestation of the Holy Spirit on earth but the day the Apostles received the Holy Spirit to carry out their Apostolic mandate. That was the day they were empowered to take the gospel to the world. All the prophets of old had to receive the Holy Spirit to be able to proclaim God's word. So, what happened in Acts 2 was different from what has been happening before their time. The Apostles had to be filled with the Holy Spirit because they were carnal men when they were with Christ. The rushing wind and cloven tongues of fire was not different from what Moses and Elijah encountered when they met with God.

So, it will be wrong for anyone to think that the Holy Spirit came into the world on pentecost day as an invisible being. The Bible says that Elizabeth the mother of John the Baptist was full of the Holy spirit even before Christ was born. Was He not the same Holy Spirit who empowered the prophets of old? Or was He different from the one the Apostles received?

He will be in human form and multitude will serve Him just as Daniel said. He will bear a New and different Name. Even Our Lord Jesus Christ talked about the Name of His God and HIS OWN NEW NAME Rev. 3:12.

God has so many Names and all those Names came as a result of what He did and Jesus Christ isn't different.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
MoltenMagma:

I heard about the crayfish longtime ago

As God created all things, if He choose to manifest in the kingdom of crayfish, in what form will He transform Himself to?

To save man He became a man!
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

As God created all things, if He choose to manifest in the kingdom of crayfish, in what form will He transform Himself to?

To save man He became a man!
Guy, you're blind but you just don't know it. If you have truly experienced Christ you won't fall for this crap. OOO operates with marines spirits and this has been revealed long time ago. My prayer for you is let God show himself to you.

There is a way that seemeth right to man but at the end is destruction thereof.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

God is a Spirit John 4:24 therefore, only Him can reveal Himself to mortals Matthew 16:17.

Our Lord Jesus Christ prayed despite been God. So we must pray and be spiritually minded to know our Creator.

Olumba Olumba Obu the New Name of Father, Son And Holy Spirit is the author of the whole scriptures both written and unwritten ones.

His Name was not spelled out because His time hasn't come for His physical manifestation.

Same thing happened with Our Lord Jesus Christ. U will not find Jesus Christ from Genesis to Malachi even though He was talked about there.
This kain brainwashing is very very strong

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
I can't believe I read the whole 15pgs of this bullshit. Now person will have to pray extra hard this night make we no come dream nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
MoltenMagma:
I can't believe I read the whole 15pgs of this bullshit. Now person will have to pray extra hard this night make we no come dream nonsense

Pray well oh
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
MoltenMagma:

Guy, you're blind but you just don't know it. If you have truly experienced Christ you won't fall for this crap. OOO operates with marines spirits and this has been revealed long time ago. My prayer for you is let God show himself to you.

There is a way that seemeth right to man but at the end is destruction thereof.
Gbam and well said grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 04, 2016
DeCleff:

Pray well oh
Thanks, I intend to. My eyes have beheld great abomination and I plead the blood of Jesus to unsee what I have seen on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 6:05am On Apr 04, 2016
MoltenMagma:

Thanks, I intend to. My eyes have beheld great abomination and I plead the blood of Jesus to unsee what I have seen on this thread.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Micuilles: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2016
@ Def Cleff,

That is exactly the deceit. What you're doing now, I did it many years ago until I decided to accept the truth and confessed the Lord ship of Jesus. The revelation of John the divine talked about the past, the present and the things yet to come. The part being preached in Bcs is after Armageddon. First the Holy Spirit is the 3rd Person in the Holy trinity. God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost is one person. God the father is God almighty, His word ( whatever comes out from His mouth) was made flesh to redeem the world as no man could pay the price of Adam's disobedience. The Holy Spirit is the person of God that carries His presence everywhere. God Almighty never leaves His throne, it's His spirit that manifests His presence as Omnipresence.
The word of God after being resurrected by the Holy Spirit ascended back to His place (on the Throne, inside the Father) that is why Jesus always says that when you see Him you have seen the father because they are one and the same. The Holy spirit is a Spirit. HE IS NOT FLESH! Also bear in mind that the second coming of Jesus Christ according the the word of God is after the rapture, with the saints who were rapture both while alive and the dead in Christ who will be rapture at the sound of the trumpet. Jesus will come with these saints to wage war against the anti-christ who at that time, must have taken over the world power with his demons on the earth.

If you say stupidly believed that Olumba obu is God who came in flesh, started as a business man in southern Nigeria selling ok clothes, got married and made children with his wife, lived and died as a man, and now his son Roland is the one in charge then you really need your head examined.

My final words to you is; why did Jesus come? did He achieve his goal? what was it? The Answer is, Jesus came to give us life (ZOE... Eternal Life, the God type of life). Whoever believes and confesses His Lordship is saved from condemnation. Yes He achieved His goal. The power of life is in His hands. He took it back from Satan as it was given to Satan by Adam (whoever one obeys he becomes under his command). How can you achieve this salvation? After believing & confessing His lordship, He comes to live in you through the Holy Spirit. His death and Ascension makes it possible for the Holy Spirit to live inside everyone that believes. That is what he said about the promised comforter coming. It has nothing to do with any Roland, or Obu. Wake up! Jesus has come and gone. His next coming will be to judge the world (people who refused to accept him as their Lord). Give your life to Christ. Idol worship is evil. Olumba is neither a prophet, nor a christian not to talk of him being God. He is just a man being controlled by a small Akwa-Ibom demon. grin
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Micuilles:
@ Def Cleff,

That is exactly the deceit. What you're doing now, I did it many years ago until I decided to accept the truth and confessed the Lord ship of Jesus. The revelation of John the divine talked about the past, the present and the things yet to come. The part being preached in Bcs is after Armageddon. First the Holy Spirit is the 3rd Person in the Holy trinity. God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost is one person. God the father is God almighty, His word ( whatever comes out from His mouth) was made flesh to redeem the world as no man could pay the price of Adam's disobedience. The Holy Spirit is the person of God that carries His presence everywhere. God Almighty never leaves His throne, it's His spirit that manifests His presence as Omnipresence.
The word of God after being resurrected by the Holy Spirit ascended back to His place (on the Throne, inside the Father) that is why Jesus always says that when you see Him you have seen the father because they are one and the same. The Holy spirit is a Spirit. HE IS NOT FLESH! Also bear in mind that the second coming of Jesus Christ according the the word of God is after the rapture, with the saints who were rapture both while alive and the dead in Christ who will be rapture at the sound of the trumpet. Jesus will come with these saints to wage war against the anti-christ who at that time, must have taken over the world power with his demons on the earth.

If you say stupidly believed that Olumba obu is God who came in flesh, started as a business man in southern Nigeria selling ok clothes, got married and made children with his wife, lived and died as a man, and now his son Roland is the one in charge then you really need your head examined.

My final words to you is; why did Jesus come? did He achieve his goal? what was it? The Answer is, Jesus came to give us life (ZOE... Eternal Life, the God type of life). Whoever believes and confesses His Lordship is saved from condemnation. Yes He achieved His goal. The power of life is in His hands. He took it back from Satan as it was given to Satan by Adam (whoever one obeys he becomes under his command). How can you achieve this salvation? After believing & confessing His lordship, He comes to live in you through the Holy Spirit. His death and Ascension makes it possible for the Holy Spirit to live inside everyone that believes. That is what he said about the promised comforter coming. It has nothing to do with any Roland, or Obu[/b][/color]. Wake up! Jesus has come and gone. His next coming will be to judge the world (people who refused to accept him as their Lord). Give your life to Christ. Idol worship is evil. Olumba is neither a prophet, nor a christian not to talk of him being God. He is just a man being controlled by a small Akwa-Ibom demon. grin
grin grin

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Micuilles: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
@DefCleff,

I can see you have made that statement "you will not find the name of Jesus from Genesis to Malachi".... THIS IS A LIE FROM Olumba's doctrine of hell.
I can also see that you have stated that you are an illiterate. I suspected actually because Obu really converted many of his kind.

If you only read the King James version of the bible like I know it is with your Obu, you will not see the name of Jesus in the Old testament. Nb: King James is either the 12th or 13th translation of the bible. Read Ruth 4:17, Ruth 4:22, Haggai 2:9, Haggai 2:21 in the Amplified version. They are books in the old testament. YOU WILL DEFINITELY SEE THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST there.

Just as I stated in my earlier posts, don't just follow, ask questions, make researches. Also, I noticed you're ignoring my statement about Olumba having SIX(6) children of which Roland is the second child, but the first son. THIS IS A VERIFIABLE FACT. Go back to Roland and ask him about his siblings. As long as you're alive, you still have a chance to accept the Lord ship of Jesus. You can say this words and mean it with all your heart. When you do, the Holy Spirit will come and live in you and you'll be saved from this deceit:

Say; Dear Father, I believe that you sent your son Jesus to die for my sins, and he resurrected from the dead for my justification. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life. By faith, I receive eternal life into my spirit. Thank you God for saving me. I am born again in the matchless name of Jesus Christ... and everyone say AMEN.

If you have said this prayer, I welcome you to the family of God. You are now a Christian. burn your garments and join the nearest body of christ where the word of God is thought undiluted. God bless you.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Micuilles: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lest I forget, if you were baptized by immersion in that your Olumba gathering, you only went to swim oh! Now that you have confessed the Lord ship of Jesus, i.e. if you did, then you can go and get baptized the name of Jesus.

... and to those of you who read this thread, and the posts of Def Cleff, and became afraid for one reason or the other, I can assure you that there is Power in the name of Jesus, and there is no power in Olumba Obu. He has no power AT ALL. They are just a group of blind people being led by one tiny demon. DO NOT BE AFRAID! JESUS IS LORD forever more.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Micuilles:
Lest I forget, if you were baptized by immersion in that your Olumba gathering, you only went to swim oh! Now that you have confessed the Lord ship of Jesus, i.e. if you did, then you can go and get baptized the name of Jesus.

... and to those of you who read this thread, and the posts of Def Cleff, and became afraid for one reason or the other, I can assure you that there is Power in the name of Jesus, and there is no power in Olumba Obu. He has no power AT ALL. They are just a group of blind people being led by one tiny demon. DO NOT BE AFRAID! JESUS IS LORD forever more.

God bless you.
cool

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
@Micuilles

Ruth 4:17 and 22 NLT Version.

13 So Boaz took Ruth into his home, and she became his wife. When he slept with her, the LORD enabled her to
become pregnant, and she
gave birth to a son.

14 Then the women of the town said to Naomi, “Praise the LORD, who has now provided a redeemer for your family! May this child be famous in Israel.

15 May he restore your youth and care for you in your old age. For he is the son of your daughter-in-law who loves you and has been better to you than seven sons!”

16 Naomi took the baby and cuddled him to her breast. And she cared for him as if he were her own.

17 The neighbor women said, “Now at last Naomi has a son
again!” And they named him
Obed. He became the father
of Jesse and the grandfather
of David.

18 This is the genealogical record of their ancestor
Perez: Perez was the father of
Hezron.

19 Hezron was the father of Ram. Ram was the father of
Amminadab.

20 Amminadab was the father of Nahshon. Nahshon was the father of Salmon.a

21 Salmon was the father of Boaz. Boaz was the father of
Obed.

22 Obed was the father of Jesse. Jesse was the father of
David.

This is about the descendants of Boaz who is the great grandfather of David.

Wait oh! Are u referring to Jesse the father of David as Our Lord Jesus Christ? I thought u are more educated and inteligent; can't u understand past, present and future tense?

Those verses of scriptures are not foretelling the event to happen but what has happened. Jesse means God exist or God's gift while Jesus means Saviour or Messiah. Are they the same? Joseph the Carpenter( a Priest of God) is the earthly father of Our Lord Jesus Christ and not Boaz. Virgin Mary is the mother of Christ and not Ruth. Jesse and Jesus are different names with different meanings.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Micuilles: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Read the AMP version young man.

Ruth 4:17
17 The neighbor women gave him a name, saying, “A son (grandson) has been born to Naomi.” They named him Obed (worshiper). He is the father of Jesse, the father of David [the ancestor of Jesus Christ].

Verse 22
22 Obed the father of Jesse, and Jesse the father of David [the king of Israel and the ancestor of Jesus Christ].

Haggai 2:9
9 ‘The latter [c]glory of this house[with its successor, to which Jesus came] shall be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘and in this place I shall give [the ultimate] peace and prosperity,’ declares the Lord of hosts.”

Verse 21
21 “Speak to [e]Zerubbabel [the representative of the Davidic monarchy and covenant and in direct line of the ancestry of Jesus Christ] governor of Judah, saying, ‘I am going to shake the heavens and the earth.

@ Defcleff,
hope you can read? so is the name of Jesus in the old testament? YES OR NO?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
@Micuilles

The Rebirth Of Christ Into The World The Second Time In Human Form To Rule All Nations With The Rod Of An Iron.

Revelations 12:1-5

1 Then I witnessed in heaven an event of great
significance. I saw a woman
clothed with the sun, with
the moon beneath her feet,
and a crown of twelve stars
on her head.

2 She was pregnant, and she cried out because of her labor pains and the agony of giving
birth.

3 Then I witnessed in heaven another significant event. I saw a large red dragon with seven heads and ten horns, with seven crowns on his heads.

4 His tail swept away one-third of the stars in the sky, and he
threw them to the earth. He
stood in front of the woman
as she was about to give
birth, ready to devour her baby as soon as it was born.

5 She gave birth to a son who was to rule all nations with an iron rod. And her child was snatched away from the dragon and was caught up to God and to his throne.

The Bible clearly started that the ONE TO RULE ALL NATIONS WILL BE BORN BY A WOMAN INTO THE WORLD.

Who is this Male Child that will rule all nations?

Revelations 19:11-16 describes as thus...

11 Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. Its rider was named Faithful and True, for he judges fairly and wages a righteous war. 1

2 His eyes were like flames of fire, and on his head were
many crowns. A name was
written on him that no one
understood except himself.

13 He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the
Word of God.

14 The armies of heaven, dressed in the finest of pure white linen, followed him on white horses.

15 From his mouth came a sharp sword to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod. He will release the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty, like juice flowing from a winepress.

16 On his robe at his thighe was written this title: King of all kings and Lord of all lords.

Now, can u tell me who else is qualified to rule all nations?

Who else is equal to God?

Who else is the King of kings and Lord of lords?

Can u see in verse 12 that He has Name written which no one knows except Himself? Which confirms His word in Rev. 3:12 where He promised to write HIS NEW NAME on anyone who overcomes.

I am sure u know that the book of Revelations was written after Christ has finished His redemption mission and ascended back to heaven. In fact, Christ Himself was the one who gave John the revelations of what will happen.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Micuilles: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Micuilles:

17 The neighbor women gave him a name, saying, “A son (grandson) has been born to Naomi.” They named him Obed (worshiper). He is the father of Jesse, the father of David [the ancestor of Jesus Christ].

Verse 22
22 Obed the father of Jesse, and Jesse the father of David [the king of Israel and the ancestor of Jesus Christ].

9 ‘The latter [c]glory of this house[with its successor, to which Jesus came] shall be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘and in this place I shall give [the ultimate] peace and prosperity,’ declares the Lord of hosts.”

Verse 21
21 “Speak to [e]Zerubbabel [the representative of the Davidic monarchy and covenant and in direct line of the ancestry of Jesus Christ] governor of Judah, saying, ‘I am going to shake the heavens and the earth.

@ Defcleff,
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Micuilles: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Have you confessed the Lord ship of Jesus Christ over your life? If you have not, then there is no need to continue to respond to you. The bible teaches that NO man can confess Jesus as his lord except he is led of the Holy Spirit. Yield to His counsel, submit yourself to Jesus Christ, then when you read the bible, or when you're thought, you will get the correct understanding.

Let me tell you, I was a staunch follower of Olumba when I was younger. I know all they preach and how they twist the scriptures and go to the tailor to customize a new color of garment to match a new misunderstanding of the scripture and give Roland to wear.

You all dress in white garment because of the revelation of John the divine about the saints who came to wage war at the Armageddon were presented as sinless (in white robes). You misunderstand metaphors and also walk barefooted claiming that your unholy bethel of idol worship is a holy ground and that one should not ware shoes implying that the blood of Jesus Christ was washed to the ground and you can only connect to it by walking bare foot. You can imagine the stupidity. The blood of Jesus has done a spiritual cleansing of the sins of all that believes, if it is strong enough to cleanse the world of sin, what caliber of shoes would prevent its penetration?

You say Olumba is the name that no man knows as the name of God? are you not a man, how come you know? I repeat, in this world, the heavens, earth and under the earth, past present and years to come, God has given ALL power to the name of Jesus! No other name was given that power.
Also, God said that salvation comes by no one except by Jesus. your 'friend' John the divine says that when you have the son of God you have life, if you don't have Jesus you don't have life. my brother from another world, give your life to Christ and shun idol worship. I know you are afraid to leave Olumba because he has input fear in your heart, but I tell you today, by the power of the Holy Spirit and in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ, when you confess his lord ship, you will recognize that you will not be afraid. We are not given the spirit to fear, but of love, power, & a sound mind.

Have a blessed day.... Jesus is Lord forever more. Amen!
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
EVEN WHEN HE CAME AS JESUS CHRIST TO SAVE MANKIND HE HAD SIBLINGS WHO DID NOT BELIEVED HIM.

John 7:1-5
1After this, Jesus traveled around Galilee. He wanted to
stay out of Judea, where the
Jewish leaders were plotting
his death.

2 But soon it was time for the Jewish Festival of Shelters,

3 and Jesus’ brothers said to him, “Leave here and go to Judea, where your followers can see your miracles!

4 You can’t become famous if you hide like this! If you can do such wonderful things, show yourself to the world!”

5 For even his brothers didn’t believe in him.

DO U THINK THAT THE MALE CHILD IN REV. 12:1-5 WILL NOT HAVE SIBLINGS?

Revelations 12:17
17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

The Supreme Father never named Him Roland. His Name was meant to be revealed by His Father. The people He stayed with named Him Roland. Remember that the male child was separated from His mother and siblings but always with the Father. At a time the Supreme Father asked Him, who named u Roland?

When the Supreme Father was about to crown His Son, He said and i quote

THE ONE U KNOW AND CALLED ROLAND IS GOD ALMIGHTY AND IN ALL PLAINS HE IS KNOWN AS HIS HOLINESS OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU.

May The Father Bless His Holy Word. Amen!
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Micuilles:

Verse 22

Verse 21

@ Defcleff,

We all know that Jesus Christ is the offspring of David and that attachment added there was never there originally. One of the reasons the Jews never believed Him was because He was called Jesus instead of Emmanuel. So, that new add up didn't change the truth that throughout the history of the jews and all the promises God made to them, there was no where He mentioned Jesus Christ to jews and that was why they disbelieved Him. Anybody can edit the scriptures to suit modern interpretations or making connection with the old and new testament.

Yes Jesus Christ is in the NT but read ReV. 3:12 and see for urself
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
@Mivuilles

U said there is no power in the Name of the Father Olumba Olumba Obu?

Hahahahahaha i laugh at decayed ignorance. Let me tell u a story of what happened between BCS Bethel and RCCG church in Trailer Park Onne Eleme LGA of Rivers State.

Brotherhood of the Cross and Star has a Bethel(worship centre) not far from where RCCG branch was located.

As usual, they will abuse the Holy Name of the Father. They will sing all manners of demeaning songs against the Father but the BCS brethrens will say nothing rather than We Thank The Father.

Then one fateful day, the RCCG was having service and started the anti Olumba songs again. Then something happened. while they were singing, there was no rain or wind but their roof was pulled off completely with the wood roofing frames and ceiling and thrown into a nearby borrow pit.

That was how they stopped attacking the Father.

(singing) Thy Power, Thy Power, Thy Power Olumba, Thy Power Olumba is unopposed.

U don't know ur Creator at all

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
@Micuilles

I believe and worships Our Lord Jesus Christ more than u can ever imagine
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Tony08188595054: 12:17am On Oct 20, 2016
DeCleff:

There are certain Old Testment prophecies which has just been fulfilled. Daniel 2:44 prophecied that God Almighty will come down on earth to establish His kingdom. In Daniel 7, He predicted that the Ancient of Days came down on earth while the earthly govts were still in place and many worshipped Him. If u read further, u will see where he talked about the Son of Man been led to the Ancient of Days to be glorified by Him. He was glorified by the Ancient of Days and made to rule all nations

In John 17:4-5 Our Lord Jesus Christ prayed and asked His Father to glorify Him(Son) with the same glory which He(Son) had with the Father before the world was created.

Now, from His request it was clear that Our Lord Jesus Christ was already glorified in heaven. It means He will not be glorified in heaven this time but on earth because He has first glorified the Father on earth.

So when He said the Comforter was coming He was actually anouncing the coming of the Ancient of Days as predicted by Daniel 7. The Comforter/Holy Spirit came in human form to establish His kingdom where His will crown His Son to reign in fulfillment of Daniel's prophecies.

Now the Supreme Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu who is the Ancient of Days came down 1917 and has establiished His kingdom which is called Brotherhood of the Cross And Star and has glorified His Son His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu to reign and execute judgement on earth.

1 Corinhians 15:24-28

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be
destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is
excepted, which did put all
things under him.

28 And when all things shall be
subdued unto him, then shall
the Son also himself be
subject unto him that put all
things under him, that God
may be all in all.

After the reign of His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu He will hand over rulership back to Leader Olumba Olumba Obu just as the above scripture said.

Remain blessed

OUR FATHER LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU
HALLOWED BE THY NAME,
THY KINGDOM HAS COME
THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH
AS IT IS IN HEAVEN
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD
AND FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES
AS WE FORGIVE THEM THAT TRESPASS AGAINST US
AND LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION BUT DELIVER
US FROM ALL EVIL
FOR THY IS THINE
THY POWER AND THY GLORY
FOR EVER AND EVER AMEN

THANK YOU FATHER.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Tony08188595054: 12:29am On Oct 20, 2016
DeCleff:
@Mivuilles

U said there is no power in the Name of the Father Olumba Olumba Obu?

Hahahahahaha i laugh at decayed ignorance. Let me tell u a story of what happened between BCS Bethel and RCCG church in Trailer Park Onne Eleme LGA of Rivers State.

Brotherhood of the Cross and Star has a Bethel(worship centre) not far from where RCCG branch was located.

As usual, they will abuse the Holy Name of the Father. They will sing all manners of demeaning songs against the Father but the BCS brethrens will say nothing rather than We Thank The Father.

Then one fateful day, the RCCG was having service and started the anti Olumba songs again. Then something happened. while they were singing, there was no rain or wind but their roof was pulled off completely with the wood roofing frames and ceiling and thrown into a nearby borrow pit.

That was how they stopped attacking the Father.

(singing) Thy Power, Thy Power, Thy Power Olumba, Thy Power Olumba is unopposed.

U don't know ur Creator at all

They say they worship God and yet you live the God your worshiping to start attacking other children of God brethren tell me is that love..let me tell you something God is not just the person that created the heavens and the earth God is each and every person you see and how you treat them is simply how you treat God. Being a brotherhood doesn't mean u wearing white garment or bare foot or worshiping God or even donating the highest money in church but being able to practice his teachings obey his commandments and love every one have a heart be charitable and he will bless you amen..
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by stalinho(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
may God forgive me for reading this sabotaging post.

turn to JESUS CHRIST.. he's the way the truth and the life.. no one goes to the father except through him (JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, son of the most high GOD ALMIGHTY).

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.