Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar (82988 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Splashy007(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
jcross19:
na wah hope olumba does not make use of toilet? Olumba is a mortal man , the first olumba have died and this one will die one day as well.
I thought as much becos i knw he died longtime ago...If o.o.o. Is a god, what of rev.king also said he is another god?
HELL HAS ENLARGED HERSELF TO ACCOMMODATE THEM BOTH AND THEIR FOLLOWERS, INCLUDING ALL THOSE THAT REFUSE THE SALVATION OF JESUS CHRIST.

12 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by ednut1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
i weep for d op

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Malakh: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
For your mind Olumba....why would He want His Temple in Ham's land that sold His people, a curse land too thru Canaan
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by streetzdreamz(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
theripper3:
This is just pure foolishness in its rarest form. Same with that lunatic in ibadan who professes to be God and had a flat tyre on the highway, the ediooot was busy changing the flat tyre , a whole "god".
a whole god, in a man made automobile, a flat tyre?lols i cant imagine that scenario,buncha confused beings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oluchia:

I tell you! God don suffer. grin shocked
undecided Wat kind of statement is dis,dont u have d fear of God?

6 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Aieboocaar(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

We don't just believe anything. Take it or leave it OLUMNBA OLUMBA OBU IS THE NEW NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.

There is an igbo saying that goes "Whoever the gods want to strike dead, they first make mad" ... u should ponder on that

20 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by HeavenTree: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
These Guys..they are hypnotics, bewitched and blindfolded. I mean they are ruled by demons of the sea, worshippers of crabs and crayfish. They will be bundled and packaged like sardeine into hell fire except they repent. I mean their beliefs is so strange; worship of Dead Men, very soon this present one will die..and they will still worship him. Bunch of Psychos. Their days are numbered.

8 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by HRich(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Try again letter.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by chigoizie7(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
I hear say na this man be peter obi father in law. Na true?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Joeautoz(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nawa oooooo, Things they happen, i cant believe this Sh*t, never understood the logic behind brainwashing, until that happened to a relative, we just Have to be very very careful, Brainwashing is real, may God almighty help us.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by speak2jasmine(f): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
My brother Jesus is the way, the truth and light, no one goes to the Father except through him,, dont be decieved
DeCleff:

If u can't provide any evidence to ur claims, i will advise u to keep ur mouth shut for ur own good.

As for me, u can call me anything u like because of my devotion to OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU and i don't care. I have seen my Creator and u know what? He loves and cares for me.

8 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by jcross19: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Splashy007:
I thought as much becos i knw he died longtime ago...If o.o.o. Is a god, what of rev.king also said he is another god?
HELL HAS ENLARGED HERSELF TO ACCOMMODATE THEM BOTH AND THEIR FOLLOWERS, INCLUDING ALL THOSE THAT REFUSE THE SALVATION OF JESUS CHRIST.
that's why I respect jesus.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by HeavenTree: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
These Guys..they are hypnotics, bewitched and blindfolded. I mean they are ruled by demons of the sea, worshippers of crabs and crayfish. They will be bundled and packaged like sardeine into hell fire except they repent. I mean their beliefs is so strange; worship of Dead Men, very soon this present one will die..and they will still worship him. Bunch of Psychos. Their days are numbered. CULTISTS..

5 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Splashy007(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

I can't help but laugh at ur ignorance. So, becos u no longer see the Supreme Father again that automatically means He's dead?

Can the Ancient of Days die? He was already in existence before He was born. Verifiable miracles are there to prove what happened before He was born.

When Our Lord Jesus Christ came was He a tree or stone?

Did He use toilet?

Did He eat?

Did He cry?
God will disgrace him with confusion here on earth before finally killing and casting him into Hell where he belongs.
Unless OLUMBA repents and gives his life to CHRIST for d salvation of his soul, IF NOT SATAN WILL LAUGH AT HIM AND HIS FOLLOWERS ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT.

5 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Mimisboygreat: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Which mod pushed this crap to FP? Nawa o see how this people have succeeded in brainwashing this op. May God save and deliver ur soul

5 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by franconian: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Equalizer:
The day everyone of us dies, that's the day we will find answers to most of these our religious unanswered questions and arguments... For the mean time, I will advise that everyone should believe in what he or she practice and also practice their belief too without insulting other's religion

The day anyone dies, the body starts the decaying process. Can a decaying body become a researcher?
Bro, there is no life down there. If you feel there are questions that need answers, please do well to answer them now before it's too late.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by amokeme(f): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

Children of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu are not ordinary human being they all came down from heaven.

All the prophecies that foretold the birth of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu made it clear that He didn't come alone. Especially the prophecies by Prophet Enun Nkpa.

U might wish to know that all the nine children were born without sexual intercourse.

The elder sister is likened to the dragon in Rev. 12:1-5 whose sole aim was destroy the male child. She was born first before His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu and if read further in Rev. 12 u will see that the male children was separated from His mother and siblings but caught up to God.

The Father sent Him out to stay with someone till He was old enough to take up responsibility.

So, Helen Obu is not what u think she is. Don't forget that satan is still the son of God but was cast down because he was desperate for power
OMG! Can't believe I just read this especially the bold.. should I laugh or be sad Really don't know.
May God have mercy on us all.

8 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Calling a mere Human, God. Some people are lost and doomed for ever,

4 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Raymie(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
I don see people wey their nightgown and shower cap fine pass cele own. OP please contact me to supply yhur congregation with any kind of China white, or blue or green. Also I can supply original cement, blocks and sand for building una last temple. PM if interested.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by bamirotola: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

If u can't provide any evidence to ur claims, i will advise u to keep ur mouth shut for ur own good.

As for me, u can call me anything u like because of my devotion to OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU and i don't care. I have seen my Creator and u know what? He loves and cares for me.

Ode.. ur mumu na first class.. there is only one living God and no one can replace him.. if you don't change your ways soon, I pray doom wnt be your fate... #endtimepastors and #endtimemumufollowers

5 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DonBenny77(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
na wah oh! no b small tin oh!

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Holy sh*t!!! I give up on nigerians, this is really the height of delusion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by herald9: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
My late Grandpa's church grin

I wonder how this will end as the son is aging fast and the father is no where to be seen... Probably dead, secretly buried and quietly decaying in his grave.

This is a battle for the theist sha cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by franconian: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
bamirotola:

Ode.. ur mumu na first class.. there is only one living God and no one can replace him.. if you don't change your ways soon, I pray doom wnt be your fate... #endtimepastors and #endtimemumufollowers

grin Are you not guilty of what you are accusing the guy of?

To me the guy's believe is even more reasonable and concrete because; even though you both belief in a supreme being, the guy has seen his physically but you've not seen yours. You only depend on your mental power of imagination guilded by some stories you read from your self acclaimed "holy" books and as interpreted to you by your pastors to create your own god.

If you believe that nigga is insane, I see no reason why you should claim sanity.

#PotCallingKettleBlack

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Splashy007(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

We don't just believe anything. Take it or leave it OLUMNBA OLUMBA OBU IS THE NEW NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.
ar u dead or ALIVE? I hope dis is a dream? SORRY ANTI-CHRIST.

5 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

Children of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu are not ordinary human being they all came down from heaven.

All the prophecies that foretold the birth of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu made it clear that He didn't come alone. Especially the prophecies by Prophet Enun Nkpa.

U might wish to know that all the nine children were born without sexual intercourse.

The elder sister is likened to the dragon in Rev. 12:1-5 whose sole aim was destroy the male child. She was born first before His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu and if read further in Rev. 12 u will see that the male children was separated from His mother and siblings but caught up to God.

The Father sent Him out to stay with someone till He was old enough to take up responsibility.

So, Helen Obu is not what u think she is. Don't forget that satan is still the son of God but was cast down because he was desperate for power

You really believe this or you are just affirming common belief.

So if i may ask, what proofs have you seen that this religion is the way indeed..... Have you seen the amputee grow back his legs. who do you pray to? who do you worship? im am really curious. Btw, i believe every religion was founded this way in whenever century they were formed.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by spencekat(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
kenonze:
I Don't take olumba people serious.

But come to think of it, the only good thing about them is that they have supriority complex.
They believe jesus is Olumba
And you called it superiority complex?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by kogs(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

only the last day will tell. liv the elder sister alone she is not link to any dragon she is only trying to put things right. am not a member of BOS but if you want to knw more about BOS don't hear from pple outside BOS have what the call BOS DAY, u will knw more about the leader if he's alive or not.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by eyennyin: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Everlasting temple with dangote cement?

16 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:
Hoisting Of Flag For Olumba's Supreme Temple Mega Event

Bros go find work do.
Stop using Nairaland to promote evil!!
I wonder why the mods are yet to ban you for using this medium to sale bad wares!!

I have been following this olumba stuff for five years now and can tell that BCS is conglomerate of blood letting witches and wizards!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Tobyshegz(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
I rest my case!!..
..I never knew that the Devil was second best in deceiving people...
..Olumba Olu...whatever your remaining name is, ..whatever you do on earth,..just know that heaven is waiting for you to give account of all your doings!
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by jashar(f): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
when the Bible states that our body is the temple...

Mtsheeeeeeeewwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.