Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar (82994 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
lol.na because olumba never fok in a long time.de cleff you better let me arrange this girl for your olumba make im fok foolishness out of his brains
Hahaha, if olumba see better pus.sy like this picture you posted, him go sing swhaili, Russian,French, German and he will throw his garment away but who knows he might be servicing all those girls in his temple grin grin
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Hahaha, if olumba see better pus.sy like this picture you posted, him go sing swhaili, Russian,French, German and he will throw his garment away but who knows he might be servicing all those girls in his temple grin grin
I dey tell you grin

That olumba guy just dey misbehave anyhow because he never see fresh puzzy com in a long time. grin
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
it's true na.someone has to tell that modafoka the truth before he gets prostrate cancer or waist pain. Make I'm work that I'm waist as he still get energy now.after sometime he no go get energy to grind beautiful a55es again grin
Trust me small god olumba is fv..cking those girls in his temple, he must have use yahoo and threat to coerce them to submission, he go tell the girls say na him be god and that the gods wants to taste their cu..nt, woxxa, they will fall over themselves to be fuc..ked badly by the olumba god, olumba is enjoying free pus..sy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
I dey tell you grin

That olumba guy just dey misbehave anyhow because he never see fresh puzzy com in a long time. grin
l agree, once a fresh girl with ice cubes in her mouth give olumba head, he will sommersault and throw his garment away, maybe l go arrange one fine girl from my base abroad for olumba, she will fork olumba to nonsense and olumba will not remember his temple again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l agree, once a fresh girl with ice cubes in her mouth give olumba head, he will sommersault and throw his garment away, maybe l go arrange one fine girl from my base abroad for olumba, she will fork olumba to nonsense and olumba will not remember his temple again grin grin
I second that. That's the solution to olumbas problem grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
I second that. That's the[b] solution to olumbas problem [/b] grin
wink
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
wink
you see that girl over there in red gele.she'll ride olumbas grin

Then olumbas head will be correct grin

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by dasrackhor(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

Really?
yea,like seriously.God only is d almighty,the supreme being n not a mere mortal.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by sholly2017: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Who like he or she can hang transformer or say anything or insult Him, all what I know Olumba is my GOD. The more you insult him, the more I see reason why He is God Almighty. Jesus Christ you people worship today was also called a man and insulted, because He was worship as God and son of God. Though you all only read about him and you were not there. Talk more of this one,I have seen face to face, calling his name has save me more than once, not story. since you people cannot convince DeCleff or me scripturally or otherwise about this Being but has has resulted in using insult and allegations just as the scribes and Pharisees, ride on , I understand your tactics and fears, Well to crown it all, if Olumba Olumba Obu is not your God, He is mine and also He is greater than what you people call God.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
you see that girl over there in red gele.she'll ride olumbas grin

Then olumbas head will be correct grin
Oh my gosh, this one na real mammy water, she go chop olumba sausage, lick his balls and olumba will turn to a nollywood actor directing movies and the title of the first movie will be, How l was a false god.......buhahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mods where are u guys? Why will these imoral and dirty minded folks be allowed to turn my thread into sexual thing?

I really don't like this madness
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
dasrackhor:
yea,like seriously.God only is d almighty,the supreme being n not a mere mortal.

Yes oh God is the Almighty.

But what is His Name? Our Lord Jesus Christ made us understand in Revelations 3:12 that God has a Name.

So tell that Name
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin grin
4nobody4every1:
Oh my gosh, this one na real mammy water, she go chop olumba sausage, lick his balls and olumba will turn to a nollywood actor directing movies and the title of the first movie will be, How l was a false god.......buhahahahaha
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:
Mods where are u guys? Why will these imoral and dirty minded folks be allowed to turn my thread into sexual thing?

I really don't like this madness
you Don dey fear grin grin

Abi your olumba No dey get herekshon tongue grin
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
you Don dey fear grin grin
hahaha, let me sip my beer from my pocket watching this movie grin grin

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
hahaha, let me sip my beer from my pocket watching this movie grin grin
grin

Abeg come out joor. No dey fear.you want dey give am liver grin grin
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin

Abeg come out joor. No dey fear.you want dey give am liver grin grin
No, No, No, U didnt catch my sarcasm, it was directed at him and his god,me to fear bleached olumba, no way, l am thinking of how to arrange some fine girls from my base that will fork olumba and make him close down that yahoo temple, l no dey fear olumba, not even in my dreams, the guy is a yahoo god forking all those girls in his yahoo temple tongue
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
No, No, No, U didnt catch my sarcasm, it was directed at him and his god,me to fear bleached olumba, no way, l am thinking of how to arrange some fine girls from my base that will fork olumba and make him close down that yahoo temple, l no dey fear olumba, not even in my dreams, the guy is a yahoo god forking all those girls in his yahoo temple tongue
ok.I be think say im threat DON dey enter your body grin

Abeg do fast help olumba arrange better girls with massive ukwu make stop to dey misbehave.the guy balls Don full and konji dey worry am seriously grin grin

Also arrange alomo and orijin for strength grin
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=SAMBARRY post=44368168] ok.I be think say im threat DON dey enter your body grin

Abeg do fast help olumba arrange better girls with massive ukwu make stop to dey misbehave.the guy balls Don full and konji dey worry am seriously grin grin

Also arrange alomo and orijin for strength grin[/quote[i]]Nah, l am not scared of the yahoo pastor cum olumba..besides, Lol @ the bold[/i]

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
I can see you Also need another babe 4nobody 4every1 please arrange better babe for this guy make im brain realign to reality grin grin
sholly2017:
Who like he or she can hang transformer or say anything or insult Him, all what I know Olumba is my GOD. The more you insult him, the more I see reason why He is God Almighty. Jesus Christ you people worship today was also called a man and insulted, because He was worship as God and son of God. Though you all only read about him and you were not there. Talk more of this one,I have seen face to face, calling his name has save me more than once, not story. since you people cannot convince DeCleff or me scripturally or otherwise about this Being but has has resulted in using insult and allegations just as the scribes and Pharisees, ride on , I understand your tactics and fears, Well to crown it all, if Olumba Olumba Obu is not your God, He is mine and also He is greater than what you people call God.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=4nobody4every1 post=44368266][/quote] after he take am you go see im body go calm down abi you see c.okotie dey blow grammar when he Don dey help himself with those hot choir girls or even oyaki. ..

You hear say them com out give prophesy? grin
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
I can see you Also need another babe 4nobody 4every1 please arrange better babe for this guy make im brain realign to reality grin grin
These busty babe will do the wonder on his body and help restore his brain to factory setting tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
These busty babe will do the wonder on his body and help restore his brain to factory setting tongue tongue
no jare.another one.this one is for his olumba. The one wey you say you go bring from your base na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
no jare.another one.this one is for his olumba. The one wey you say you go bring from your base na grin
Hhahahaha, l go arrange either Russian, Japanese, American, Italian, German or UK model, under 23, slim, nice tits, flexible that will help reset the brain of the guy grin grin
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Hhahahaha, l go arrange either Russian, Japanese, American, Italian, German or UK model, under 23, slim, nice tits, flexible that will help reset the brain of the guy grin grin
that's good. cool

Wey the op wey dey threaten sef? grin

He Don run grin

Power pass power grin

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by sholly2017: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=kennyslim1 post=44241407]

I like the way you answered this and the things you mentioned.

Your friend DeCleff, has been mentioning many miracles your god has been doing here, to me I think that's advertising too. From all the miracles you watch on television, did you see any one claiming to be "Christ"?

Your guess is as good as mine - NONE!

Now, the Bible verse says this miracle worker will do mighty things that might deceive the Elect and will still claim to be Christ.

Please tell me which priest, pastor, Bishop or Rv. Fr that fits into this claim?

It's only your "ooo" that fits perfectly into it.
Thanks for your question. My brother DeCleff has replied saying,he only said the miracles of Olumba, based on question from nairalanders about the Power and works of Olumba.
Also to answer your question. Many pastors and church leaders have claim Christ . I am personally aware of Jesus of Oyingbo and Present Reverend King here in Nigeria
Also do your research on Wikipedia, the list there is many here is the link for your ease https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_White_House_shooting
. If that have answered your question.
Brother Kennyslim1 , if your have the gift of God, I tell of the truth, the false prophet that will arise or the anti Christ foretold by the apostles of Christ will arise out from the churches or those shouting the name of Christ, i will back it up with the words of Jesus Christ in the Bible " Many shall say to me Lord I have prophecy and done many mighty works in your name but I shall say to them depart from me yea workers of iniquities".
You should be wise enough to know that the Devil will know that if He claims to be Christ or prophet of Christ from outside the churches or Christiandoms people will not believe or accept him, so my guess and yours will be that he will come from the inside. So that he will be easily accepted, And deceived the people also, as a pastor to continue to wait for Christ till eternity.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by dasrackhor(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

Yes oh God is the Almighty.

But what is His Name? Our Lord Jesus Christ made us understand in Revelations 3:12 that God has a Name.

So tell that Name
I give up on ur case..Happy sunday anyway.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Micuilles: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
@ Decleff,

His name is Jesus. That is the name above every other name in Hell, Heaven, Earth and under the earth. I know why Def Cleff asked that question "what is God's name". Olumba tought them that the name of Jesus does not appear in the Old testament, only in the new testament. As such, the name olumba does not appear in the new testament too, that is, if another testament came after the new, olumba's name should be there....bla..nbla.. blaa...

The reason why your olumba tought you that the name of Jesus is not in the old testament is because he didn't know how to read. He was an illiterate as you know, that was why he sent his son Roland to school. What I don't understand is why Roland has refused to read other versions of the bible. Yes, the name Jesus is not in the King James version of the old testament part of the Bible. if you read other versions, you will see the name of Jesus clearly stated in the Old testament. Tell Roland to Read Ruth 4:17 & 22 (AMP), Haggai 2:9, & 21. wink

Also, you seem to be a new member of BCS that is why you don't know that Olumba had 6 children that includes Roland and his elder sister. grin
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Micuilles: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Angels, Demons, Satan, The Holy Spirit, the world, the trees, the animals and all things respond to the name of Jesus. Remember that The Holy Spirit is the Angel of God's presence?

The reason is that, Jesus humbled Himself to the cross and gave His life for all men to be saved. Thus, God Almighty gave Him a name above every other, that at the name of Jesus every kneel should bow.

In the early years of olumba's deceitful ministry, he used to teach his followers to pray in the name of Jesus, now the pray in the name of Olumba. a lie is the Perversion of the truth. Not necessarily the opposite. How can a man accept other humans like him to bow down in worship to him? read your bible, even angels refuse to be worshiped by humans. Only the Angel of God's presence accepted worship who is actually God. The only other personality who accepts and desires the worship of human beings is Lucifer, the Devil, his agents..... So, If you bow down to your olumb-obo and he does not stop you, knowing he is not God, then he is definitely the Devil's agent. Ask Roland the whereabout of his siblings. Olumba gave birth to 6 children by having sexual intercourse with his wife who died years ago. The last time I saw olumba physically was 1999 in 34 Ambo street. He was on a wheel chair cos he was too old to walk straight. When last did you see him?? have you ever seen him at all??

Decleff, my advice to you is, ask questions. Don't just follow because your earthly parents were born into it. Ask questions and you will know the truth and the truth will make you free.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
@Micuilles

The Name Jesus Christ was the Name God( The Word ) used in manifesting in human form to save humanity from the bondage of sin and death. Jesus means Saviour.

Now, everything created by God obeys that Name because He is God and the redeemer of all creations. But God's manifestations on earth in human form did not end in Our Lord Jesus Christ, even Christ announced the coming of the Comforter who is the Holy Spirit and God Almighty.

If the Word by which the world was created manifested in human form and bears the Name Jesus Christ to save what He created, do u think the Comforter/Holy Spirit wiho actually spoke the Word that created all things will not also manifest in human form?

In Daniel 2;44 the Bible made it clear that God Himself will come down on earth to establish His kingdom and Daniel 7 said the Ancient of Days came down and people worshipped Him even when the worldly govts are still in place.

The Promised Comforter who Our Lord Jesus Christ said will come is the Ancient of Days and His mission on earth is to establish His kingdom because the altimate prize for man's salvation from sin and death has been paid by Our Lord Jesus Christ. Remember it was sin that separated man from God. So, now that the sin barrier has been broken, God Almighty has come down in human form again to establish His tabernacle on earth.

The Holy Spirit will respond to the Name Of Jesus Christ because it was by that Name that man's salvation was bought, signed and sealed. But the Holy Spirit will not bear the Name Jesus Christ because His mission on earth is different from that of Christ, the Holy Spirit will bear the Name that suits His mission. Remember that God always named or renamed people in the Bible to suit their mission on earth.

So, the mission of salvation has been accomplished therefore God will not have to bear that Name in His manifestation on earth. Even though He will forever honour and respond to whoever calls on that Name.

The Holy Spirit was in the world even before creation and He has never for once left the world. God will not make the mistake of leaving the world even for a second because thats all satan needs to end the human race. Think about what satan did to Job after getting clearance from God. He would have killed the man but God warned him against such.

With this case of Job in mind, do u think the Holy Spirit who is the sustainer of the universe has ever left the earth?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

Children of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu are not ordinary human being they all came down from heaven.

All the prophecies that foretold the birth of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu made it clear that He didn't come alone. Especially the prophecies by Prophet Enun Nkpa.

U might wish to know that all the nine children were born without sexual intercourse.

The elder sister is likened to the dragon in Rev. 12:1-5 whose sole aim was destroy the male child. She was born first before His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu and if read further in Rev. 12 u will see that the male children was separated from His mother and siblings but caught up to God.

The Father sent Him out to stay with someone till He was old enough to take up responsibility.

So, Helen Obu is not what u think she is. Don't forget that satan is still the son of God but was cast down because he was desperate for power
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
HeavenTree:
These Guys..they are hypnotics, bewitched and blindfolded. I mean they are ruled by demons of the sea, worshippers of crabs and crayfish. They will be bundled and packaged like sardeine into hell fire except they repent. I mean their beliefs is so strange; worship of Dead Men, very soon this present one will die..and they will still worship him. Bunch of Psychos. Their days are numbered.
I heard about the crayfish longtime ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.