Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar (82993 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by macaranta(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
I Don't take olumba people serious.

But come to think of it, the only good thing about them is that they have supriority complex.
They believe jesus is Olumba

13 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by ZUBY77(m): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
I already have Temple Run installed in my android phone.
Olumba will have to focus on those who use Nokia torch.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by oduastates: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lordgel:
DECEIVED PEOPLE WORSHIPPING A MAN. GOD DOES NOT LIVE IN A PHYSICAL TEMPLE, HE IS LIVING IN OUR BODIES. ROMANS 12:1. OLUMBA IS NOT GOD, YOU CAN QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.

Whatever rocks their boat.
How are you any different.
From where I sit, y'all the same.
As Blind as bat
As superstitious as an medieval simpleton.
As ignorant as a caveman.

6 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by dubemnaija: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
pickpin:
Holy Bleep!!!!!!! Nigerians will believe anything

That is why Nigerians are easily brainwashed into becoming suicide bombers

5 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by mamaafrik(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nuezha:
THE BUILDING, THE CHURCH AND THE PEOPLE

Apostle Paul says in Acts 17:24:

"God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;"

...why then do people believe that God is in a building. We look our best (in character, manner and appearance) on Sunday morning in man-made temples, and we are direct opposite afterwards.

Matthew 24:1-2 (KJV)
1 "And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple"

2 "And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down".

Did you notice that Jesus (God) Himself went into a temple and left? This scripture of end time reveals that physical structures are no permanent dwelling of God, and by extension not safe havens for men.

Let us not ponder harder, God lives in the temple He built by Himself - the human spirit, soul and body.

1 Corinthians 3:16 (KJV)
"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?"

If we gather in true spirit for fellowshipping in obedience to His Word, then we are the very Ecclesia, the Church, the Wife of Jesus Christ, and where we do the gathering won't mean much.

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching"
Heb 10:25

But God does not gate-crash into people's lives, neither does He force man into His assembly, rather, He beckons...

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me". Rev 3:20

Dear brethren, please look beyond the magnificent buildings, embrace your magnificent Builder; open the door of your heart to him, TODAY.
they must be working in zained
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by rukkyland(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
it is waoh
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by yungpowers(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

We don't just believe anything. Take it or leave it OLUMNBA OLUMBA OBU IS THE NEW NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.
Where is it in the scriptures?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by bjcuntis(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

We don't just believe anything. Take it or leave it OLUMNBA OLUMBA OBU IS THE NEW NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.
u are mad u jst don't knw it yet. Pity.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Vic74real: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Seun, hw much did they pay you for this occultic promotion?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Ralphdan(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oh it has begun undecided

For in the last days.........

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
have always believed that to the hosts of heaven, humans are one big comic relief, i mean can u imagine?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Aieboocaar(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

If u can't provide any evidence to ur claims, i will advise u to keep ur mouth shut for ur own good.

As for me, u can call me anything u like because of my devotion to OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU and i don't care. I have seen my Creator and u know what? He loves and cares for me.

Bruuuuuuuh! grin Guy u need Jesus o! (Not ur olumba dis time) i mean Jesus Christ

33 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Observers should see...what is the shape of what I circled on that pics

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by CharlieMaria(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

If u can't provide any evidence to ur claims, i will advise u to keep ur mouth shut for ur own good.

As for me, u can call me anything u like because of my devotion to OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU and i don't care. I have seen my Creator and u know what? He loves and cares for me.
This is the height of delusion.....

28 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by otabuko(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hypo don wash this guy head patapata...epele oh....pele oh....

28 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Ekii(f): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
See brainwashing things abeg....Mr olumba, is not God! That was how the so called people came to us at fgc sokoto many years back and started by saying, in the name of olumba as though, he's God. They didn't even get to drop their message as no one was interested in all that bs. Before you go ahead to start threatening me for saying he's a mere mortal, know that he that's in me is greater than he olumba who is in the world. I fear no evil. The earlier you wake up from this deep sleep, the better.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Oluchia(f): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
pickpin:
Holy Bleep!!!!!!! Nigerians will believe anything
I tell you! God don suffer. grin shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
The day everyone of us dies, that's the day we will find answers to most of these our religious unanswered questions and arguments... For the mean time, I will advise that everyone should believe in what he or she practice and also practice their belief too without insulting other's religion

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
No comment and thou shall not qoute

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by TessaJ: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

How did u know that Olumba Olumba Obu is not God? Was it revealed to u or are u saying it due to what people who knew nothingg abt Him are saying? Be honest in ur answers!

Leader Olumba Olumba Obu said and i quote 'I will not tell u who I Am but if u truly want to know who I Am, pray and ask God to reveal me to u because u cant know me or Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star with ur physical eyes. The more u look the less u see.

John 4:22
Ye worship ye know not
what: we know what we
worship: for salvation is of
the Jews.

2 Corinthians 5:16
Wherefore henceforth know
we no man after the flesh:
yea, though we have known
Christ after the flesh, yet now
henceforth know we him no
more.

I will advise u to pray and ask God to reveal Himself and expose Olumba Olumba Obu to u so u can tell the world the truth. God assured us of His willingness to answer us and show us what we don't know.

Jeremiah 33:3
it, to establish it; the
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and
mighty things, which thou
knowest not.
hmmmmmmmmmm.Oluwa Jesu,ma bo kankan o.aye n daru lo o.d body of Christ has been divided wit al kinds of doctrine.hian.

8 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by otabuko(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
slimz10:
So you never hear the guy ministration, go be like snake dey help am talk from inside him body....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by eleko1: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
sad U are in everlasting bondage.A good slap will reshape ur destiny/wake u up . For all d nonsense u post here,God can stop u from breathing. Where is Jesus of Oyingbo?
DeCleff:

18 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by mildflame: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
See GUY man ROLAND nia dem de call his HOLINESS, man wey don SCATTER Calabar girls n be CAPON for UNICAL in his days. Only for him to KILL n MAIM his way into leadership after him father KPIA, a position meant for his brother in-law.
OOO don DIE long time his RENEGADE son just de continue the DECEIT

24 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by theripper3: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
This is just pure foolishness in its rarest form. Same with that lunatic in ibadan who professes to be God and had a flat tyre on the highway, the ediooot was busy changing the flat tyre , a whole "god".

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by noskeybaba: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Vic74real:
Seun, hw much did they pay you for this occultic promotion?

Exactly my thought when I saw this. He should have some moral standard to what he collects money to promote. Can you just imagine what I'm reading here.

No nau Oga seun. No matter how bad the economy is, a lion cannot eat grass nau. Disappointed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Damfostopper(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
At my age I don't comment on stupiid post

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by neocortex: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
PrivateInvestig:
Craze pesin undecided

Are you okay ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by streetzdreamz(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
slimz10:
not the shape bro,its a neatly carved serpent,dont you see its fangs out??s*lly bl**dy insane guys claiming they know a thing about the scriptures, so your God is a man,confused beings,Op please get a life,the only good thing i noticed from the pictures is the neatness of the uniforms,and their females had no piercings,all other things are just bull-sh*t!!!

8 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by neocortex: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lordgel:
He can't appear to me because he is using demonic powers, if he wants to try it, he will just burn to ashes. he will soon die for calling himself God. you people should just look for someone to replace him. remember that his father is dead.

What power are you using.
It is funny when delusionists argue among themselves

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by neocortex: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
jcross19:
brainwashed bro. Your olumba is dead, decayed in his grave. Am just wondering why blacks are so stupid , a man calling himself God n using jewish book to validate his fallacy na wah ooh.

Same way jesus is dead in his grave right ?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
otabuko:
So you never hear the guy ministration, go be like snake dey help am talk from inside him body....
No
knew nothing about him but will try and read his profile on Wikipedia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.