Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar (82989 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by sholly2017: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Before you and me were born Olumba has been ascribe to and worship as God Almighty, Do you heard anything happen to him. Instead His Kingdom is waxing stronger and His first begotten son and the returned Christ His Holiness Olumba Obu same being doing same.
Some ascribe to themselves as kings of kings or scribe, you heard of the devastating consequences.
Some were strike by thunder, one was recently sentence to death, some didn't last even a year.
For your notice Olumba began his ministry Brotherhood before independent (1960) during the 1950's with the official title "The sole Spiritual Head of the Universe" since early 1960's.
Your churches leaders and many jealous religious extremist has carryout propaganda and false confession even lies, yet to no avail.
No one, i repeat no one, can do all things Olumba is doing or be ascribed as such names, that will last, have not seen or heard.
Olumba has rub,.no one, your churches and their leaders have been appearing on the Nairaland homepage and pages, without we criticising them but once OLUMBA appears most of you folks were nervous, sad, bitter, causing us even insulting Nairaland owner Seun because it appears on Homepage. Yea I understand, because you are sceptical and afraid of Olumba, his truth and teaching. Deep inside some of you , you know our words is capable of convincing about the truth. Some of you, the only problem holding you back in believing Olumba is that He is man and can't be God, yea you acting like the Pharisees of old then. While some are crowd followers. Others are afraid of what they will lose materially if they convert to Olumba, yea you may loose your friends, connection, family or the society may not accept you. yea to know or follow God is not an easy decision. Well the choice is yours.
My advice is that pray about it to God, who Olumba is and I believe, Jesus Christ will answer. Remember know,no man in flesh.
And one piece of advice, everybody believe their faith or church is the best, while not try and visit others to see first. Personally, have attended many place of worship with an open mind, to know if theirs is the true place of God, but I found none. Some attend only their church, year in year out, listen to only their pastor or leader, no,no,no. The scripture said "search and you shall find" and in one Christ parable he said" The kingdom of God is like a treasure hidden in a field......" you know the rest that when you find it , you sell all that you have to buy it.
God bless and Guard all of us

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2016
slyrone:
I see you are deluded. cos this is blasphemy. lord have mercy on you and other confused sheep's like yourself. know this some sins ain't forgiveable. #blasphemy

Are u different from the jews?

John 10:31-39

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou
blasphemest; because I said,
I am the Son of God?

37 If I do not the works of my
Father, believe me not.

38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the
works: that ye may know,
and believe, that the Father
is in me, and I in him.

39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

Our Lord Jesus Christ proclaimed Who He is to the Jews who claimed to know God more than God Himself but He was accused of blasphemy and was almost stoned.

Today, He has returned with a New Name His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu and i am proclaiming what i know and u are accusing me blasphemy.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2016
kennyslim1:

I like the way you answered this and the things you mentioned.

Your friend DeCleff, has been mentioning many miracles your god has been doing here, to me I think that's advertising too. From all the miracles you watch on television, did you see any one claiming to be "Christ"?

Your guess is as good as mine - NONE!

Now, the Bible verse says this miracle worker will do mighty things that might deceive the Elect and will still claim to be Christ.

Please tell me which priest, pastor, Bishop or Rv. Fr that fits into this claim?

It's only your "ooo" that fits perfectly into it.

I am not advertising BCS miracles but only responding to questions about the Father's Ominipresence in the entire universe.

I remembered ones on this forum someone asked me if His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu has performed any miracle since He ascended to the Throne.

So responding to questions doesn't mean advertising and if i did not respond to their questions, then its a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
DeCleff:
God Almighy, His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu As The Chief Corner Sone Lays The Foundation Of Olumba's Supreme Temple. The Third And Last Temple Moiunt.

You are crazy for calling a mortal like u "God almighty"

3 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
reminiscing:

God Almighty is a Spirit. John 4;24.

God Almighty looks like me

Genesis 1:26-27

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our
likeness: and let them have
dominion over the fish of the
sea, and over the fowl of the
air, and over the cattle, and
over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that
creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of
God created he him; male
and female created he them.

So u can see that God created us to look like Him.

Can God be in human form with flesh and blood?

John 1:1-5

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
with God, and the Word was
God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him;
and without him was not
any thing made that was
made.

4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness
comprehended it not.

Now pay attention to verse 14

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,
(and we beheld his glory, the
glory as of the only begotten
of the Father,) full of grace
and truth.

I love this verse! He doesn't only look like me but came in a human form with flesh and blood.

So u can see that God can be in any form to glorify Himself that was why Apostle Paul had advise the Corinthians in 2 Corinthians 5:16 to...

16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh yet now henceforth know we him no more.

If u wanna know God u must be spiritually minded.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
[s]
DeCleff:

God Almighty is a Spirit. John 4;24.

God Almighty looks like me

Genesis 1:26-27

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our
likeness: and let them have
dominion over the fish of the
sea, and over the fowl of the
air, and over the cattle, and
over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that
creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of
God created he him; male
and female created he them.

So u can see that God created us to look like Him.

Can God be in human form with flesh and blood?

John 1:1-5

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
with God, and the Word was
God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him;
and without him was not
any thing made that was
made.

4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness
comprehended it not.

Now pay attention to verse 14

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,
(and we beheld his glory, the
glory as of the only begotten
of the Father,) full of grace
and truth.

I love this verse! He doesn't only look like me but came in a human form with flesh and blood.

So u can see that God can be in any form to glorify Himself that was why Apostle Paul had advise the Corinthians in 2 Corinthians 5:16 to...

16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh yet now henceforth know we him no more.

If u wanna know God u must be spiritually minded.
[/s]

angry angry

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2016
4nobody4every1:
[s][/s]
angry angry
Be very careful!
Hebrews 12:25 says
BSee that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2016
[s]
DeCleff:

Be very careful!

Hebrews 12:25 says

BSee that ye refuse not him
that speaketh. For if they
escaped not who refused
him that spake on earth,
much more shall not we
escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from
heaven:

[/s]Bullshit to your threat, your small god cannot do me anything, tell him so, nonsense grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by dasrackhor(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
reminiscing:

He/she deserve more abuse..What nonsense...........

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
De cleff if you're a graduate (which I doubt ) i can categorically tell you your parents just wasted their money on your education and your teachers/lecturers wasted their time teaching you

I thought they said education is to reform,refine and transform your intellect so that you will asess and analyse things objectively. You will BE able to distinguish truths from falacy. You're spreading heresy yet you don't even know.Lord have mercy.

If perchance you're a graduate I'm ashamed of you.you have disappointed yourself and your alma matter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Dr cleff if you're a graduate (which I doubt ) your categorically tell you your parents just wasted their money on your education and your teachers/lecturers wasted their time teaching you

I thought they said education is to reform,refine and transform your intellect so that you will asess and analyse things objectively. You will BE able to distinguish truths from falacy. You're spreading heresy yet you don't even know.Lord have mercy.

If perchance you're a graduate I'm ashamed of you.you have disappointed yourself and your alma matter
cool

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
You're worshipping a human being that can think like you,fok like you sleep like you and eat Like you.the height of it was when you said his children weren't conceived through sex?seriously? undecided

Kanwuliajara come and look into this. This is very ridiculous embarassed

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
4nobody4every1:
cool
there's no single intelligence, logic and rationality in what he wrote. Complete balderdash.a human being like you is manipulating you and yOu're just buying all his nonsense hook line and sinker
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
A human being like you is using your head and manipulating a grownup like you for his own financial gain and you're there kissing his a55

When are you going to free your mind from mental slavery.in this information age where there's countless number of access to the internet,books,magazines, journals,internet articles etc you're letting a psycho feed you with thrash
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 6:50am On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
there's no single intelligence, logic and rationality in what he wrote. Complete balderdash.a human being like you is manipulating you and yOu're just buying all his nonsense hook line and sinker
You are absolutely correct dear, dont you see he use the mans picture to threaten me, he thinks everybody posting on Nairaland is a kid, l dont give a hoot about that his small god or olumba or whatever name he calls the guy, religion is the opium of the people, no wonder any doggy person with charms, cross and a big bible will open a church and thousands will troop in there for miracles, how can a sane human called that bleached guy a god?.....l think they says he appears to people, let him come and meet me abroad and see if l will not chain him down physically by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT OF THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD, nonsense, Iranu abasha grin grin
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2016
His god dey wear purple uniform grin grin

Btw did you notice his senseless church members back the pulpit. They don't sit facing the pulpit like the regular church. It means that olumba guy has something he's hiding on the pulpit while preaching that he doesn't want anyone to see

Moreso I'm sure his family members are the one he's giving the contract of the white uniform while his mumu members DON turn retards.they look so subjugated that they can even think for themselves grin

I heard he uses threat to force them to stay in his church. He no come south make them kidnap am and then his members will raise money to release him.oloshi grin
4nobody4every1:
You are absolutely correct dear, dont you see he use the mans picture to threaten me, he thinks everybody posting on Nairaland is a kid, l dont give a hoot about that his small god or olumba or whatever name he calls the guy, religion is the opium of the people, no wonder any doggy person with charms, cross and a big bible will open a church and thousands will troop in there for miracles, how can a sane human called that bleached guy a god?.....l think they says he appears to people, let him come and meet me abroad and see if l will not chain him down physically by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT OF THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD, nonsense, Iranu abasha grin grin
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Micuilles: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2016
This ones don enter one chance oh! Roland is the new God now shey? Where are his other siblings? I was told Olumba Obu had six children, of which Roland is the second child, although the first son. Is Roland married yet? has he started making children? at least his dad who started this joke made six children.

Please tell Roland to start making children oh! There is no time. Dis wan wen APC don dey lead naija into darkness, make Roland no complain say him no get light to see the right woman to marry that's why he did not make children, and there will be no one to take over from him. At that time, all the members go begin strugle for who go be the next holy spirit.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2016
dasrackhor:
He/she deserve more abuse..What nonsense...........

Really?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
De cleff if you're a graduate (which I doubt ) i can categorically tell you your parents just wasted their money on your education and your teachers/lecturers wasted their time teaching you

I am an illiterate and rather remain this way than to acquire any form of education that will turn me against my Creator Olumba Olumba Obu.

What has ur so called mental education done to humanity? It has done more bad than good.

Thats why the Bible says in

1 Corinthians 2:1-16

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with
excellency of speech or of
wisdom, declaring unto you
the testimony of God.

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in
much trembling.

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. Wisdom from the Spirit of
God

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are
perfect: yet not the wisdom
of this world, nor of the
princes of this world, that
come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard,
neither have entered into the
heart of man, the things
which God hath prepared for
them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of
the Spirit of God: for they are
foolishness unto him: neither
can he know them, because
they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he
himself is judged of no man.

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he
may instruct him? But we
have the mind of Christ.

1 corinthians 1:25

Because the foolishness of
God is wiser than men; and
the weakness of God is
stronger than men.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:

Since ur own God can not be in human form and ur inteligent logic has justified u before Him; keep it up.

Were u created in the image and likeness of a tree or stone?

The God Abraham met standing close to his house, was He in the form of a tree or sea or stone?

The God Joshua met, was He in form of a cow, iron, bronze or gold?

Was Our Lord Jesus Christ in form of a tree or stone when He walked the face of the earth?

God help u
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
A human being like you is using your head and manipulating a grownup like you for his own financial gain and you're there kissing his a55

When are you going to free your mind from mental slavery.in this information age where there's countless number of access to the internet,books,magazines, journals,internet articles etc you're letting a psycho feed you with thrash

U will be disappointed on urself if u can just pray and seeking divine knowledge
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:

Hahahahahahaha ignorance is more deadly than ebola. Chaii.

Can u chain urself?

OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU IS THE NAME OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE TRUE AND ALMIGHTY GOD
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:

Btw did you notice his senseless church members back the pulpit. They don't sit facing the pulpit like the regular church. It means that olumba guy has something he's hiding on the pulpit while preaching that he doesn't want anyone to see

Moreso I'm sure his family members are the one he's giving the contract of the white uniform while his mumu members DON turn retards.they look so subjugated that they can even think for themselves grin

I heard he uses threat to force them to stay in his church. He no come south make them kidnap am and then his members will raise money to release him.oloshi grin

Mark 15:17

And they clothed him with
purple, and platted a crown
of thorns, and put it about
his head,

In BCS there are several pews and sitting parterns. U that sits and behold ur pastor, do u practice the scriptures?

We buy our white and pay for the sewing. The Father has no biz with that
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2016
Micuilles:
This ones don enter one chance oh! Roland is the new God now shey? Where are his other siblings? I was told Olumba Obu had six children, of which Roland is the second child, although the first son. Is Roland married yet? has he started making children? at least his dad who started this joke made six children.

Please tell Roland to start making children oh! There is no time. Dis wan wen APC don dey lead naija into darkness, make Roland no complain say him no get light to see the right woman to marry that's why he did not make children, and there will be no one to take over from him. At that time, all the members go begin strugle for who go be the next holy spirit.... grin grin grin grin

Blasphemy
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin grin

I can see yOu're a very good comedian bet I wan ask question grin

As him wife don die who be the Mrs god wey dey fok olumba? grin
Who dey shine your god congo? grin

Abi na una choir mistress grin tongue
DeCleff:

Mark 15:17

And they clothed him with
purple, and platted a crown
of thorns, and put it about
his head,

In BCS there are several pews and sitting parterns. U that sits and behold ur pastor, do u practice the scriptures?

We buy our white and pay for the sewing. The Father has no biz with that
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

U will be disappointed on urself if u can just pray and seeking divine knowledge
I don't pray nonsense prayer grin

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:

Lol @ the bold,true talk dear, there is something fishy about that bleached guy called olumba but like Reverend King who set one of his members on fire in lagos and the girl died and the Nigerian government finally sentenced the yahoo pastor called Rv King to death, the same will befall this tin god called olumba, arrant nonsense

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
[s]
DeCleff:

Hahahahahahaha ignorance is more deadly than ebola. Chaii.

Can u chain urself?

OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU IS THE NAME OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE TRUE AND ALMIGHTY GOD
[/s] undecided undecided

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

I can see yOu're a very good comedian bet I wan ask question grin

As him wife don die who be the Mrs god wey dey fok olumba? grin
Who dey shine your god congo
? grin

Abi na una choir mistress grin tongue
grin grin

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Wazobia12(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
mzTarsh:
Lobbish!!!

HelloHello wink
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Lol @ the bold,true talk dear, there is something fishy about that bleached guy called olumba but like Reverend King who set one of his members on fire in lagos and the girl died and the Nigerian government finally sentenced the yahoo pastor called Rv King to death, the same will befall this tin god called olumba, arrant nonsense
lol.na because olumba never fok in a long time.de cleff you better let me arrange this girl for your olumba make im fok foolishness out of his brains

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
grin grin
it's true na.someone has to tell that modafoka the truth before he gets prostrate cancer or waist pain. Make I'm work that I'm waist as he still get energy now.after sometime he no go get energy to grind beautiful a55es again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.