Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom (1938 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years / Anatomy Of The Female Active Years - The Best Age Range To Choose From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
you might despise me, but i'm just trying to be real. In this 21st century, it would be hard for you or your children to pass through the age bracket in review.

REASONS

Lack of proper love/guidance

Poverty leading to illicit activities

Social media/western influence

CONSEQUENCES

Search for love outside leading to pre-marital sex, then aids or abortion

Quest for quick money leading to ritual murder, stealing, prostitution, gambling etc (when caught, death)

Masturbation, lesbianism, mouth action (bringing infection)

Truancy, mischief, extravagant spending, wild life (smoking, partying, drunk driving etc). Some lead to death

1 Like

Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
True.
Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
EFFECT ON ME

Caught up with the moment and paying for it with complications to health. Will be 26 in 2 months time (i pray i make it). Wiser now but might be belated. many dont know that 10k out of the 15k i get goes to mama. I gave her money to prepare stew and rice from what a philantropist gave me (a way of making amends for my waywardness in the past). She's all smiles when i'm around. To her, i'm the good head of the family. If only she knows i'm dying inside

1 Like

Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by JamesReacher(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
You might think this is trivial but Change your moniker bro, Say good things to yourself . Words can cast spells that's why they are called spellings. Open up to your mama.
Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Earthquake1: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
See you in the great beyond, idiot

1 Like

Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
this guy and suffering

Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Lionbite(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
this guy and suffering
the guy's issue requires a one on one encounter with T.B Joshua

1 Like

Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
KreativGenius:
True.
abi... If only we learn from people's experiences and yield to elder's advice sad
Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
JamesReacher:
You might think this is trivial but Change your moniker bro, Say good things to yourself . Words can cast spells that's why they are called spellings. Open up to your mama.
just trying to be explicit baba. Hopefully, those reading my threads meticulously, will learn a thing or two from my experiences

Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by WeirdoNg: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
angry You're truly a frustrated rat

1 Like

Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by TEAMvido(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
know this now ..
even if you die NL will still continue ....
you get what you want and the hidden consequences ....all join to form package ....
Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Earthquake1:
See you in the great beyond, idiot
taah! Fate must be kind to me. I'm penitent and reformed. Another shot to undo some unwholesome practice is what i seek

Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
TEAMvido:
know this now ..
even if you die NL will still continue ....
you get what you want and the hidden consequences ....all join to form package ....
hmm.. Unorthodox response

Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
frustratedrat:
taah! Fate must be kind to me. I'm penitent and reformed. Another shot to undo some unwholesome practice is what i seek
I pity you bro

But what exactly have u done that was unwholesome and those bad things you have done to ur mom. Tell us so we small boys aspiring to be strong youth can learn from them. I')) expect a positive reply
Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
I remember when I was whiling away in wishes, till I realized you've gotta put plans in motion
Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 22, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I pity you bro

But what exactly have u done that was unwholesome and those bad things you have done to ur mom. Tell us so we small boys aspiring to be strong youth can learn from them. I')) expect a positive reply
most of the things up there. Just try to be composed, obedient and focused.
Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 22, 2017
Good for u
Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
I remember when I was whiling away in wishes, till I realized you've gotta put plans in motion
emm.. K. I'm thinking of saving up so i go for check up to brighten my mood. I just hope i won't have to go under the knife. I have phobia for that
Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
If You Disturb God the Way You Disturb Nairaland, Your Life Would Be Exquisite

1 Like

Re: 15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
kendrace:
Good for u
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Where In The Bible Did God Say "A Man Is The Head Of The Home"? / Cleansing Ceremony: Elders Order Man To Have Sex With His Sister In Kenya (Pics) / Wife Confessed That She Was Cheating With Her Husband’s Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.