Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Getting Over Shyness Esp. Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Over Shyness Esp. Guys (741 Views)

5 Steps To Getting Over The One Who Broke Your Heart. / Babes With Endowments Esp Those With Big Booty..... / Getting Over "Broken Heart" And Relation Hurt:share D Experience, Educate Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Over Shyness Esp. Guys by maritalman(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2009
If you keep making yourself do this, it starts to become a habit. It gets easier and easier to do. After a while, it starts to flood over to where you never expected it to flood. You'll find yourself doing this in front of people you know , which wasn't the project. You didn't plan that but oh my, there you go chatting with the check out girl about her really cool ear-rings!

Your shy friend is thinking "man, I wish I could talk to people like that , " Next thing you know, people will start saying, oh my god, that you are not shy! No way, you're outgoing! And friendly! (If they only knew the truth , )

It will even start to leak out into your personal relationships. Once you get yourself started, it keeps building.

Here is the Tip

1. Eye contact:
So this is easy. I'm talking to someone who is probably busy they really won't notice if I made eye contact or not. (I can even be looking at the polish while I tell them how great it is , ). Once I got a little used to that, I started moving on to speaking to people I normally wouldn't speak to. That's harder.

I started by just making eye contact with people and smiling. You'd be amazed. Most people are surprised when someone just looks at them and smiles. This might sound bad, but old people especially just eat that up. This can be fun. I'll walk around the street or the chemist shop or a super market, make eye contact and smile at everyone I pass.

You need more of this then take a step and contact me MARITAL MAN on [email]maritalman@gmail.com] [/email]

OR
http://www.marriagesteps..com
Re: Getting Over Shyness Esp. Guys by Tudor6(f): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2009
I'm shy to read this thread.
Re: Getting Over Shyness Esp. Guys by mamag3: 1:35am On Jul 31, 2009
This thread id too damn long.
Re: Getting Over Shyness Esp. Guys by MrWaters: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2009
A marriage counsellor?
Re: Getting Over Shyness Esp. Guys by zerocool(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2009
@Poster; In the scenerio of making new friends (esp. gfs), u'll be taken as an unserious guy when u smile almost all the time at them, especially if u have a comical smile. So, HELL NO, thank u.
Re: Getting Over Shyness Esp. Guys by DaudaAbu(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2009
I am shyier, shyiest. undecided undecided undecided

Cool? Awesome.
Re: Getting Over Shyness Esp. Guys by candylips(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2009
very lame advise
Re: Getting Over Shyness Esp. Guys by Chidicharles: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2009
Men una no go kill me 4 NL, funny guys.bt come 2 think of it,can u xplain dis post@poster

(1) (Reply)

Stuck? / What Did I Do Wrong? / Plz Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.