Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu (15682 Views)

Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu / You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu / Lawal Criticizes Kachikwu For Shaking Hands At FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by Jfast: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2016
Pls i beg you sir, madam, uncle, aunty, sister and brother i am 6 month pregnant with 6 bottles of cold beer for one joint near dust bin village for ajegunle now. i need some one to quote me with just one rude comment that will clear off the beer in me because am drunk i need to start going home pls.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by nsedet: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2016
Are u sure you yourself has sense. U are just an ignorant zoombie
OAFMods:

Can you ever make sensible use of your brain ?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by SycophanticGoat: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Truckpusher:
Tinubu is looking for a scape goat but he's well aware of his limitations - If he got balls let him call out the Olodo General let's see what becomes of his relevance in Aso Rock.

Even the midget who doubles as his stooge understood that he can't bail him out from the backlash. grin

You don't give power to a man you can't put on a tight leash. He should have known better. grin

Lemme quote someone's statement on NL here.. grin grin cheesy

If Tinubu thinks that he can control a "born to rule", then he's sitting on a long and lubricated horse cork.. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by hylyne(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Very funny, you registered in nairaland on the 28th of March just for this ur scam advert...

Senseless scammer
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by caphone: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2016
Sorry the write up is too long nd overdue. Mr man the past administration must be held responsible in some problems. I think the most problem with us nigerians is we lack patience nd trust which is as a result of blinded tribalism nd ethno-religious sentiments. If we could atleast see these things as our enemies then I think we might progress as a nation
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by Kingbusssy(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2016
LudaChriz:
Bunch of confused fellows who by accident found themselves in the seat of power
Nothing is accident Bro......What'll be will be
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by mandax: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2016
Tinubu is on the crude and standard menu for his people: Igbo must not be in any important position in Nigeria's govt.

Before long, they shall turn against Chris Ngige who says APC govt can't pay the N5000 as promised;

thereafter, they shall turn against Ogbonnaya Onu who is dreaming to send Nigeria to space anytime from now.

They turned against every Igbo in Jonathan's govt.

The Tinubus say that they are the most "Shophischicated" Tribe in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by NaijaEfcc: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2016
it is quite funny to note that only people from South East have stood up in defense of Kachikwu who is from South South, I have not seen any notable individual from South South who has voiced out in defense of Kachikwu rather the south south Apc even told him to resign!! yet our brothers from South South will not hesitate to claim that they are not Igbos and even insult Igbos on top, Una don see am!

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by macaranta(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2016
They're always playing the blame game.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by mandax: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
it is quite funny to note that only people from South East have stood up in defense of Kachikwu who is from South South, I have not seen any notable individual from South South who has voiced out in defense of Kachikwu rather the south south Apc even told him to resign!! yet our brothers from South South will not hesitate to claim that they are not Igbos and even insult Igbos on top, Una don see am!

Divide-and-rule masser. Some of the southsouth victims of your divide and rule tactic are yet to wake up from slumber - no matter their level of education attained.

Kachikwu is Igbo, Yoruba kick against the Igbo in govt is what the Igbo is reacting to.

You blamed Jonathan for all the ills in his govt.

Buhari is Petroleum Minister, he should be blamed for the ills in his govt as well. Kachikwu merely expressed that since he was not Petroleum Minister, there is a limit to the miracle you should expect from him

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by PecE2Make: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2016
The should blame Buhari Simple

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by Rexyl(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2016
who are we to blame if we shouldn't blame Kachikwu for woes in petroleum, Fasola for power outage, Amaechi for road carnage, Ogbeh for hike in food prices, and other Nigerians for the current economic hardship.

Why do you need to roast Kachikwu for being truthful? I think he is plain enough to tell us some truth. Where others will like to play politics and deceive people the man revealed what is on the ground and obtainable.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Eh am not pro Apc but Linus is worst than Buhari!!

Ogbeni na so the man come destroy our market for 2012 saying he wanna construct an ultra modern one only for him to abandon it till date!!

As well he bought 100+ bikes and keke in 2013 and parked it in open place till december 2015 and he shared it out to some thugs and they are using it to terrorise Onicha and it evirons!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by chernest2002: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2016
The minister of petrol should resign now and face efcc.who is the petrol minister?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by freeze001(f): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2016
Rexyl:
who are we blame if we shouldn't blame Kachikwu for woes in petroleum, Fasola for power outage, Amaechi for road carnage, Ogbeh for hike in food prices, and other Nigerians for the current economic hardship.

If you will blame Fashola, Amaechi, Ogbeh and co who are substantive ministers why won't u blame the substantive minister for petroleum ie Buhari? Kachikwu is minister for state, he is not in full control.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by jericco1(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2016
you know the chaNge mantra is annoyingly irrelevant, as far as I'm concerned, APC folks are acting a pre conceived script, but Tinubu decided to improvise and then miscued forgetting that the presidency will evetually bail kachikwu from the mess, thereby acting as a hero. With that said, okorie made a mistake by reminding them of their underachievment. Because they have scripted thier entire governance
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by NaijaEfcc: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2016
mandax:

Divide-and-rule masser. Some of the southsouth victims of your divide and rule tactic are yet to wake up from slumber - no matter their level of education attained.

Kachikwu is Igbo, Yoruba kick against the Igbo in govt is what the Igbo is reacting to.

You blamed Jonathan for all the ills in his govt.

Buhari is Petroleum Minister, he should be blamed for the ills in his govt as well. Kachikwu merely expressed that since he was not Petroleum Minister, there is a limit to the miracle you should expect from him
Oga did read my post upside down? grin cos am sure u quoted the wrong person!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by ozoemenafn: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Tinubu has spoken the truth by saying things the way they were I don't know what he has done wrong here. Must all of us be just watching and no body to speak out even when Nigerians are suffering
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by ridwanayo(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2016
Tinubu y not tell bubu to resign as d senior minister of petroleum, or are u scared now.jagaban is now a rat in his own party,oya watch zombies d robotlike programed psyco's tag okorie a wailer
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by Rexyl(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2016
freeze001:

If you will blame Fashola, Amaechi, Ogbeh and co who are substantive ministers why won't u blame the substantive minister for petroleum ie Buhari? Kachikwu is minister for state, he is not in full control.

you mean that? Ha! PMB why all these troubles are coming up and solutions are not within the reach?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by Mrnolly22: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2016
why blaming a junior minister, Ibe kachukwu while leaving behind our President cum Minister of petroleum. Tinubu u are not been fair
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by mu2sa2: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2016
Kachikwu's only "guilt" is that he said it as it is, no lies, no cover up. If he were a politician he would have lied to the nation over the fuel situation. A typical politician, being a liar/thief, would blame hoarders or promise to end the scarcity within days.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by Billygee2u: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2016
macino1:
If there must be blame game as usual. Then, blame the number minister. . .
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by Billygee2u: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2016
LudaChriz:
Bunch of confused fellows who by accident found themselves in the seat of power
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by chudyboy05(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2016
I don't hear "shai baba, change chanters again " seems like hunger is now dealing with those zombies who think and reason through their stinking anus. Hunger go kill the Chanji and Chain of chanters before this year go run out.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by fredonlinealway(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2016
I was denied and disfranchised to vote, and it happened to many people in the south west, south south and south east. It was this same tinu gbo and lai mohamend that mastermind all the coup to remove GEJ, telling people the APC is going to fix things. Here is where am going: we guys must guard against these APC people, they are coming with gimmick to replace PMB with another APC fellow come 2019, that is what we must watch and guard against, we don't need APC in nig.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by tete7000(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2016
caphone:
Sorry the write up is too long nd overdue. Mr man the past administration must be held responsible in some problems. I think the most problem with us nigerians is we lack patience nd trust which is as a result of blinded tribalism nd ethno-religious sentiments. If we could atleast see these things as our enemies then I think we might progress as a nation

Tell it to marines that I should leave those in power and begin to chase who close to a year now have vacated power seat.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by comrChris(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
shamecurls:
Ebonyi grin grin grin
what has Ebonyi got to do with this post? to think the only thing in your plastic mind to contribute in a crucial post like this is to type ebonyi shows that your brain is in a sorry state

in a very serious note you need 21 days fasting and praying for God to intervene in your commonsense
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by val4o: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2016
It's you that needs to buy sense in the market

Can you ever make sensible use of your brain ? [/quote]
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by ngoziama: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
LudaChriz:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/fuel-scarcity-dont-blame-kachikwu-partys-woes-okorie-tells-tinubu/

Who is tinubu or what is Tinubu.is he a thief or a thug which one please.the man should blame buhari now abi na kachikwu where e get power.yeye people now and forever
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu by repogirl(f): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
We must all dance to the tune of this their Change oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Tambuwal, Wamakko Working Against Buhari –dahiru Yabo, APC Chieftain / Tanko Yakassai: Only The Court Can Decide Nnamdi Kanu’s Fate / Abia Chief Of Staff Tipped To Replace Prof. Ikonne As PDP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.