Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) (29469 Views)

Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo / Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Soldiers Invade Polling Units In Ondo, Shooting Sporadically Into The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by wristbangle: 7:15am On Mar 28, 2016
That serves them right but really it's not their fault.
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by obontami: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2016
[size=5pt] serves them right [/size]

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by ezelos(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Two wrongs don't make a right, but in this case, they have. The IBED enforces high tarriff on us while the soldiers went beyond their bounds.
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by SycophanticGoat: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2016
The worker must have voted for this scam of a government... grin cheesy
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by xtophy(m): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2016
He said, “All the information is false. You can come to the barracks to get the correct information.”...just like olamide and don jazzy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by abumeinben(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2016
choi cry

see kopini wey i dey eye
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by passionate88: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2016
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, my brother man you try. See as Nigeria don scatter since you leave, people don dey kidnap s whole major of Nigerian army, states elections inconclusive, now the ministers are to be blamed and the person that took 6 good months to appoint them is exempted, boko haram now behead female soldiers, our presidiot will soon remix the hit song walk walk walk walk walk with rihanna, their children are employed by the CBN while we are advised to be entrepreneurs, Mr.Jonathan, you try no be small. The president even confess that he's a. FAILURE.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by amiskurie(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:
misuse of power, that torture was meant to be for our selfish polithiefcians...
On both side... Buhaha!

Nepa misused power,and soldiers misused them.
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by Firefire(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2016
You see...

Very soon Nigerians will start attacking APC leaders for failed promises.

Good news all the way.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by Xblink(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Dey should come and beat up some off the so call PHED disco in phc.... Dey knowingly forget and distributes very high estimated bills even wen there has been no light for months......

Just dat dey don't go close to d barracks... Lol..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by loomer: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2016
I beg, who get rice to give me, I don dey hungry
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by macarson2k(m): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2016
niyi20:
Soldiers don para

Lawless Government of PMB

We are in a situation where rule of law does not apply again.
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by bnovative(m): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2016
I'm having 24hrs light in my area, these ipod yoots wailing! una go tire bc baba body language has salvage the mess gej wrecked in the power sector. sai baba! damn wailers. *runs out with hands on his head* Sai something!!!
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by dahaz(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2016
AEDC minna be careful you might be next
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by klenton(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2016
They should embark on a tour of NEPA all over the federation
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by SycophanticGoat: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Well....when PDP left in May 2019....generation was at 5000-6000MW....which means that on the average Nigerians can only get 12 hours of light a day.

And then there is the facts that it takes years to build a new power station, or a hydroelectric power plant. Plus we also need to sort out the transmission system.

They can beat all they want....but the problems in our power system cannot be sorted out in just ten months. Or even five years. There is a good reason why we now have DISCOS and GENCOS.....private investments (Including from our pockets too....yes...we have to start paying for light too!).

I thought passingshot said mumuhammado mumuhary's "body odour" made our electricity generation and distribution whole again back then in April 2015? What happened now? Mumuhahahahahahahahahahahahshaha...

I rather be an illiterate than acquire tertiary education only to come and make reckless and useless plus dumb statements on the internet. A good example is the thread Obiagelli opened about a juju that was thrown into our power station and subsequently led to loss of almost 4000mw.. Mumuhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

**wipes tears**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by tsdarkside(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
Hehe...lobatan!

hardcore....
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by Eromsboy: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2016
Some of you guys do not understand. I am as frustrated as the soldiers. I an being supplied electricity by the same IBEDC but ehat they do is give me light three days before they come with bill. After then, we are in darkness again. Yet, there is a street close to us that gets almost 24 hours light daily just because that street has big men and a traditional ruler. We recently had to go bribe some of the officials to start having supply. So these officials can be very dubious.
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by jericco1(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2016
this is what happens when you pick thugs and touts from the street and dress them in khaki...why didn't they go to aso rock. Supercillious dimtards.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by unite4real: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2016
What about the part that the major said “All the information is false. You can come to the barracks to get the correct information.”. Lol. Who wan try?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2016
seunlayi:
This is my best story, I loved this
I love it more than u my brother, this useless ppl collect money frm ppl, yet no lit, they will come back next month, to colect money for dackness, kudos to the military boys mehn! Now u'l see 24hrs lit in that barack now. All sectors in this country needs factory reset flooging! NNPC staff is the next I think!
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by callJesu: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Power generation is reducing day by day.... How then do you power aso rock
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by ifeanyiokolo: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2016
ollysaks:
grin grin. Very good. For bring a bill of 20000 naira estimated bill without electricity for weeks and was told that we had no choice but to pay or be disconnected. Thanks major musa, more grease to ur koboko
God bless major musa, thanks and more of that sir.
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by EMMYSIM: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2016
That's the outcome of CHANGE
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by creepsyme(f): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2016
seunlayi:
This is my best story, I loved this
even me.
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2016
passionate88:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, my brother man you try. See as Nigeria don scatter since you leave, people don dey kidnap s whole major of Nigerian army, states elections inconclusive, now the ministers are to be blamed and the person that took 6 good months to appoint them is exempted, boko haram now behead female soldiers, our presidiot will soon remix the hit song walk walk walk walk walk with rihanna, their children are employed by the CBN while we are advised to be entrepreneurs, Mr.Jonathan, you try no be small. The president even confess that he's a. FAILURE.

1.During GEj's time....quite a number of people...including professors, etc were kidnapped.

Seems you regard a major as being far more important than them.

2.State elections are inconclusive because INEC is not fit for puropse....and it was bad when GEJ was around. (Rigged elections plenty).

3.Boko was behading soldiers during GEJ'stime too. They even got a pilot.

4.GEJ also made many trips too.

5.In 1987....a certain gent graduated. He spent two years looking for government job. No sucess. So..he started an agric company called Zartech. He is rich of course.

And besides...CBN's appointment jamboree HAPPENED under GEJ . 2013-2015April.

Plus...under Sure P and amnesty and youwin(and NYSC's ongoing entrepreneur training projects) ....people got funds to be entrepreneurs too.So....are you saying those ideas of GEJ were bad?

With the evidence in front of me...GEJ is also a failure too.

We had fuel queues, poor power supply, excessive government loan taking, and poorly handled war against Boko...for much of GEJ's regime.

Lipstick on a member of the procine species is still lipstick on a member of the porcine species.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by flakydee(f): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Venting angers on poor pple that perhaps ain't enjoying up to 10 hrs in their own house. No be today's problem,it started many years ago.
When the head is bad,Wat can the legs do? Foolish Soldiers. mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by stonemasonn: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2016
The idiot Major won't join his mates at sambisa, but will be forming super star to common electricity workers.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I thought passingshot said mumuhammado mumuhary's "body odour" made our electricity generation and distribution whole again back then in April 2015? What happened now? Mumuhahahahahahahahahahahahshaha...

I rather be an illiterate than acquire tertiary education only to come and make reckless and useless plus dumb statements on the internet. A good example is the thread Obiagelli opened about a juju that was thrown into our power station and subsequently led to loss of almost 4000mw.. Mumuhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

**wipes tears**

So...you admit GEJ did nothing good in power?

Good. wink You and Passing shot agree then.

On a more serious note...the magic number is 20000...that is what we need for power 24/7 .

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2016
unite4real:
What about the part that the major said “All the information is false. You can come to the barracks to get the correct information.”. Lol. Who wan try?
lol, the jornalist go stand by the gate, trow his/her microphone under the gate, if major is true he will return the mic! Meanwhile, power biker will be waiting for the jornalist incase somthing go wrong! Lol

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by highmood(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2016
Very soon soldiers will descend on the transmission companies, then to the generating companies followed by the minister of power. EKEDC and IKEDC be ready, they are coming for you.
Re: Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) by omohayek: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2016
Soldiers have no jurisdiction over civilians, and no legal authority to arrest them, let alone whip them! This is common assault, and all of these soldiers need to be arrested! It says something about how cowed most Nigerians are by the military, and how lacking in awareness of their rights, that nobody has pointed this out until now.

Even more shameful is that quite a few ignorant people are actually cheering the soldiers' actions, simply out of frustration with the power situation. Don't you realize that today it may be the power generation workers, but tomorrow it could be your turn? Soldiers should not be encouraged to take the law into their own hands, whatever the circumstances.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt / Wike Visits Ganduje Amid Defection Rumour / Again, Abuja Residents Protest Postponement Of Elections (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.