Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity (33535 Views)

Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics) / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) / Kachikwu: Fuel Scarcity Will End On Wednesday In Abuja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by smartn09(m): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2016
There must always be war in that camp till 2019.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by okosodo: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2016
story, story: story
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by alt3r3g0: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2016
If this confusion would lead to a better Nigeria...let it continue...better service not politics.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Nbote(m): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Dis drama go sweet ooo.. So some sections of the APC too have started wailing?? But why ask Kachikwu to resign wen he's not the oil minister? A house already divided and yet some zombies will blame Nigerians for complaining too. Every Nigerian reserves his rights to complain because it's abnormal and kinda becoming normal to have to queue for house jus to buy fuel wen It's not even like dey have removed the subsidy already.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by onyemachius(m): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2016
What happened to the statement credited to buhari tweet.. About poor nigerian spending all there resoucefull time and energy in the filling stations..double standard hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by odogwueast: 7:34am On Mar 28, 2016
If this minister is buying fuel desame way will are buying he would ve said two month
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by obge: 7:34am On Mar 28, 2016
iambrafia231:
Tinubu seem to always be in the side of Nigerians.
Diplomacy dictates we don't say things that will aggravate the already difficult conditions even the truth.

Kachikwu is a learner and he must learn to respect the masses.

Which side of Nigerians? Tinubu is fighting kachikwu because he employed Nike akande who was tinubu babe that later dumped him for his boy. All this long story by tinubu is because of woman. Nothing more nothing less

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 28, 2016
The irresponsiblle/insensitive/junketer minister must resign first!...i regret voting apc!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by PecE2Make: 7:35am On Mar 28, 2016
Is this for real? kachikwu, u see ur life How can perform magic when u agree that the dullest should be minister of oyel over u?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Wallade(m): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2016
Diplomacy is essential in every business administration or management. Politics is a business and it requires diplomacy too.

Ibe Kachikwu should learn the art of diplomacy in communication.

His statements are sometimes careless and unprofessionally constructed.

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by sandland: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2016
We will answer Apc in 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by baylord77(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2016

The heat on this government does not seem to be abating. Confusion and cluelessness with every policy they make.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by just2endowed: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Nigeria are in for a long thing

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by n3xt(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2016
[size=15pt]Where eeidris abdulkareem when one needed him most?[/size]

Meanwhile, it's almost 4 months already we've been in this fuel scarcity sh*t. Now the junior minister is asking for 2 months.

Seems like we're watching a Season Film. Let's wait till May before the main actor go tell us the truth.

#confusedbuffons

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by legendsilver(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2016
FG vs Tinubu is like psquare saga. Na we dem wan deceive again like say they are not one. Nonsense, iranu

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by 2sexynet: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Wallade:
Diplomacy is essential in every business administration or management. Politics is a business and it requires diplomacy too.

Ibe Kachikwu should learn the art of diplomacy in communication.

His statements are sometimes careless and unprofessionally constructed.
so he should rather lie to Nigerians and dash the hopes of Nigerians when the promises fail?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Shuayb0(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2016
fulanimafia:
The fact remains that Kachikwu's statement was largely insensitive and I back Tinubus stand on the issue.

What Nigerians want is reassurance that the queues would disappear as quickly as possible as the NNPC is working hard and doing everything possible to ensure sufficient availability of petroleum products.

We do not have to be rudely reminded that we did not appoint a magician as NNPC GMD. If he can't take the heat, he should leave the damn kitchen.

I can't help but commend your comment, I wish some other commenters were this clever.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by jericco1(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2016
propaganda...all coming from the same APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Prdo: 7:48am On Mar 28, 2016
The 'nonsense' truth from this minister at an unguarded moment has only complicated things for the nation. Queues have disappeared in less than 2 weeks before, why is the sitiation different now?.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by n3xt(m): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2016
2sexynet:
so he should rather lie to Nigerians and dash the hopes of Nigerians when the promises fail?

He shouldn't lie. He should just tell us what they're fixing and show us the plans on the drawing board.

We cannot afford anymore open cheques. You get it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Wallade(m): 7:49am On Mar 28, 2016
2sexynet:

Does diplomacy mean lies? Please see your English dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by 2sexynet: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2016
Wallade:

Does diplomacy mean lies? Please see your English dictionary.
Mr Man, there comes a time when you tell things as it is. Can you take his job and let's see how good you are? Every spectator is professional soccer player...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by tivta(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2016
Lamo, it has begun, hypocrites everywhere, because kachukwu is a gmd of nnpc jagaban can tackle him but the same jagaban can't tackle the minister of petroleum, very very funny...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by n3xt(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2016
sandland:
We will answer Apc in 2019.

I hope we will have return back to senses before then. And won't be taken for a fool one more time.

That Kunle wears the neatest school uniform in the Primary school days doesn't make him the smartest boy in the school. Hope you get my drift.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by n3xt(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2016
2sexynet:
Mr Man, there comes a time when you tell things as it is. Can you take his job and let's see how good you are? Every spectator is professional soccer player...

Yes you're very right! That's the more reason you should get out of the game if you can't withstand the criticism.

The game is not for the sweet mouth. We need actions and not justifications.

If you're in bed with a lady and you are telling her in Kachikwu's Voice "Baby, come back in May, I'll show you myself. I will..."
I believe you already to what the response will be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by hucienda: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2016
When your backbone is America, you can never go wrong. wink Tinubu, try another style.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Bolade005: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Everything is wrong with this government. I'm with the Jagaban on this one. We all understand you're not a magician but you don't have to remind us you're not one. All we care about is result and the only thing we want to hear from you is that things will get better soon.

The hardship is just too much. Price of virtually everything has skyrocketed but salary remains the same. Now if those gainfully employed are complaining, can you imagine what the unemployed would be going through right now?

I am a progressive but I dare say we have been scammed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Wallade(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2016
2sexynet:

There are a lot of people, out there, that are better qualified, skilled and equipped to do his job. He is definitely not the best at the job, it is a favor and privilege to be offered his job. I don't have to be a magician to execute his job effectively and efficiently.

However, if he is not a magician that can profer realistic solutions to our problems and better our lots. He should quit the job and we will get a better person to do the job.

He isn't indispensable.

I am too sure you can't do his job, you are probably from the stone age and you see him as messiah so you can't understand me.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Firefire(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2016
“I am not bothered by whatever any of them says about the other. What is important is the fact that Nigerians are really suffering.”

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari / Nigerian Soldiers Retreat From Boko Haram Stronghold, Sambisa Forest / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.